Chapter 13 : Grandma’s Death

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been staying with Mooah for a few days already. I started to feel better a lot. Just staying at home and going out for a short time with her.

One day my grandma called Mooah, telling she wanted to meet me even a short time. I agreed to go to meet her if Ren isn't going with her.

We met at a public garden in the evening.

Grandma : Youra, my dear! How have you been doing? I miss you so much. (Grandma started crying when she saw me. She looked like she wanted to hug me right away but she paused herself.)

Me : I'm doing fine. Don't worry! And how about you?

Grandma : How can I be fine without you? I miss you every day. I cry every day. I miss you so much.

I started crying too hearing how she is being hurt by me.

Me : You should take care of yourself. You have lost weight a lot. You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine at Mooah's house.

Grandma : Did you forgive grandma now?

Me : I'm sorry, Grandma. I was too much that day. I'm really sorry. (I hugged her and she hugged me back. We were hugging and crying.)

Grandma : I'm really happy that you forgave me. Please go back to our home!

Me : No, grandma, I'm still afraid. I can't go back home now.

Grandma : Are you afraid of Prince Ren? (I nodded.)

Grandma : He misses you so much. He could come to get you but he didn't. He is giving you time to accept everything. You hurt him and he's badly sick. He loves you so much and he will be sick to get hurt by you. His heart will be hurt. Stop hurting him and forgive him like you forgive me.

Me : Grandma, everything is so sudden and I still need time. Please give me more time!

Grandma : Alright if you insist! But don't be long! He doesn't have much time. Please marry before I die. I wanna see you as a bride. I don't think I will live longer.

Me : Please don't say like this! You're not a human so you can live longer, right?

Grandma : I'm really old now and I don't have any special power left. I gave up everything because of taking care of you. I want to be a human so I destroyed my own power.

Me : Grandma, you shouldn't have done this much for me! I'm sorry. I love you, Grandma. (I started crying and hugged her tightly again.)

After a while, we had to say goodbye.

Grandma : I'll tell Prince that you're doing fine and you need more time to accept everything.

Me : Please take care of yourself! I'll call you often. Don't worry about me!

Grandma : Good kid! (She patted my head.)

Suddenly there was strong wind and a strange figure appeared.

Grandma : Lord Kwak? Why are you here? (Grandma seemed to be worried so much when that middle aged man appeared.)

Lord Kwak : *evil laugh* long time no see, Old Granny! How was your life as a human? And is this little girl who is the bride of my beloved nephew?

Grandma : Dear my lord, please don't do anything to her! Please spare us! I have no power to against you.

Lord Kwak : I'll kill all the people that Ren loves and see how will he live and be the king? You both will all die so say last word to each other already.

Me : Grandma, I'm scared.

Grandma : Please kill me and spare my granddaughter! She's so young to die at this age. Please my lord!

Lord Kwak : I don't want too but it's her bad luck to be born as his bride. Die!!!

After finished his word, he used his power to attack me but grandma used her body to rescue me and ended up injured herself badly.

Me : Hik hik grandma, are you okay? Grandma! (I went to carry grandma who was bloody, laying on the ground.)

Grandma : Youra ah, call out for Prince to help you! He'll hear you. Call his name! (Grandma was telling me with her weak voice.)

Me : Ren, please come and save us! Ren hik hik

Lord Kwak : It's really good to see his beloved people die one by one. Now it's your turn, little girl.

As he was trying to use another power to attack me, someone appeared.

Ren : Stop it, Uncle!

Lord Kwak : Oh it's the next king of wizard. You finally come now. A good groom to rescue the bride? *evil laugh*

Ren : I gave you many chances already because you're my uncle and I don't want to break Aron-hyung's heart. But you never give up on destroying me, so this time I won't forgive you.

Ren and that old man started fighting using their power and Ren is likely to win the battle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter