Chapter 17 : The Birth of Little Wizard Prince

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren went back to his kingdom and told everything to his grandpa; about the failure of taking his bride with, his uncle's death, and Aron's loyalty.

Wizard King : Your bride should be punished. How could she oppose our kingdom’s rule like this?

Ren : Grandfather, please spare her! It's my choice. I chose not to force her. I'm sure she'll come to me one day. She's so young. I can wait longer. (Ren kneeled to his grandfather begging him to spare Youra.)

Wizard King : You know right I want to rest and give all the work to you. I'm old now.

Ren : Please give me more time! From now on I'll help you with all my best.

Wizard King : I hope you will. And... Call Aron back, tell him I see his loyalty to the kingdom and he can come back now. He can have his old position too.

Ren : I'll send servant to tell him. Thank you, Grandfather. (Ren felt so excited to hear that his Hyung is now allowed to come back to the kingdom.)

Wizard King tried to hold it in front of Ren but he's being heart breaking inside because no matter how bad Lord Kwak is, he's still his son. Now he doesn't have any child left. He only has his grandsons, Aron and Ren.

-----

Ren came back to the kingdom and went to visit the town and many places that he misses. He is happy to be back but he misses Youra too. He doesn't give up on her but he wants to give her time. He understands that she's still young and still has many things to do and enjoy in her world. He misses her everyday but he tries to hold it by helping his grandpa's work to take care the kingdom.

-----

Youra goes back to school as new term has started. She misses Ren everyday too. Especially when she comes back home and there is no grandma or Ren. She's alone and she cries every night. Luckily, Mooah and Jeonghan always stay by her side to cheer her up. Youra told everything about Ren and all the unbelievable things to Mooah too. She was shocked at first but then she believed. Mooah also knew about Jeonghan’s real identity too.

Aron often comes to meet Youra too. Until one day he has to leave :

Aron : I've to leave, Youra.

Youra : So it's time for you too, right? Good, it's good to be able to go back home. You must be very happy.

Aron : Yes there are many places I wanna go and many people I wanna meet. Especially the girl I love.

Youra : You have a girlfriend there?

Aron : Yes, the love of my life. I miss her so much.

Youra : She must be very excited to be meeting you again soon too. I wish you all the best, Sunbae.

Aron : I hope to see you there soon too. Don't let Ren wait for too long! Now he's trying his best to live. He's waiting for you.

Youra : Let's see if I would be able to change my mind! Thank you for everything, Sunbae.

Aron : Live well and take care of yourself! Let's meet again soon! Good bye!

Youra : Good bye!

Aron transformed himself into a fancy cloth with a pin on his shirt, ready to go back to his world.

Aron : I'm going now. (He disappeared little by little.)

"This is probably how Ren disappeared too." she whispered to herself.

Youra wanted to tell him that please take care of Ren and she misses Ren so much but she couldn't even move her lip to say.

Aron left. That means Youra has lost another person who has always been by her side. She became so sad.

-----

Aron went back to his world, met his grandfather and received everything as the prince back. His happiest thing is he can be with his long term girlfriend, Minhwa. They got married and live happily together since then.

Ren is so happy for them that now they can be together and he wish he would have this moment with Youra too.

Everyday he waits for the key ring to ring and his name to be called by Youra but nothing like that happens.

-----

Talk about Youra, after like 2 months that Ren left. She started vomiting a lot. She couldn't understand what is wrong with her until one day she decided to have checkup at hospital accompanied by Mooah.

< At Hospital >

Doctor : Congratulations, you're pregnant for 2 months now.

Youra : Doctor, what did you just say? I'm pregnant?

Doctor : Yes for 2 months now. You'll be so morning sick for the first few months so rest well and eat well. I'll give you some vitamin.

Mooah : With Ren, right?

Youra : *nodding*

Mooah : You shouldn’t have done it with him. You should have protected. You’re so young to be a mother and now you have nobody at home with you. Will you keep this baby?

Youra : How could I kill a life? I’ll keep my baby.

Mooah : Well, I’ll accept your decision. I’ll try my best to help you.

Youra cried and Mooah hugged her to console.

She left hospital. She told Mooah to go first because she wanted to be alone. She went to sit on a bench in a public garden.

Youra : Ren, I'm pregnant our baby now. What do I suppose to do?

She was crying for a while then took out the key ring that Ren gave. She was looking at it then put it inside her bag back.

She decided to give birth and grow the baby alone with all her best.

Every day she has to get morning sickness and struggles alone. As time passes, her stomach is getting bigger and bigger and she's being criticized badly at school. She couldn't deal with people's word calling her pregnant without husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter