Chapter 53 : Last Mission (in need of Riam’s power)

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[ At Ren’s Personal Working Room ]

“We’ll leave to fight with our big rival in one week and ….. I’ll take Riam with me.”

Ren called out for a meeting with JRie, Minhyun and Hoshi and gave a shocking announcement to them.

 

“Wh-what have you just said, your highness? Taking little prince with us?” JRie exclaimed in shock.

“It’s so dangerous for little prince. Please reconsider, your highness!” Hoshi suggested.

“Do as I command! I’ll take my son with me.” Ren firmly replied.

“But…” JRie was about to continue giving his disagree idea but got interrupted by Ren. “I’ve decided.”

 

“Are you doing this because little prince can understand and talk with animals?” Minhyun finally spoke out something got JRie and Hoshi paid attention on him.

Ren closed his eyes and sighed. “We’ve been doing war with those monsters for years without understanding what they want or what they mean so I’ll take Riam to talk with them.” Ren said with tough feeling and it was clear enough to make the 3 officers felt how hard this decision is to Ren.

 

“But it’s really dangerous for little prince. Those monsters and us are almost at the same level. Every war, we are always draw and many people die both sides…” JRie continued his disagreement.

“I said I’ve decided. Didn’t you hear?” Ren volume up his voice got the 3 officers scared and became silent. “Aron-hyung isn’t joining this mission. Instead, I’ll take Riam. I’ve decided it like this. Follow me and do as I command!”

“As your command, your highness!” the 3 officers quickly bowed to accept the order. They dared not to oppose anymore.

After getting the agreement with his close officers, Ren left to meet his grandpa.

-----

[ At Wizard King’s Residence ]

“WHAT A DECISION IS THIS, REN?” wizard king got shocked and furious at Ren.

Ren quickly kneeled down in front of his grandpa. “Please, my dear grandpa, please allow as my decision!” Ren begged.

“So you’re taking your son with you to meet the most dangerous creature and telling me if you and your son die, I’ve to make Aron the next king after me?” -Wizard King-

“Rule is made by us so we can change the rule. Though hyung isn’t half human, he is good enough to be the king too.” -Ren-

“I’m not saying I don’t satisfy with Aron or caring about the rule. I just couldn’t understand why you could put your own son into danger like this.” Wizard King became more furious at Ren.

“I just want to give it a try. Riam can understand animal language so he may be able to communicate with those animal monsters. I really want to end all wars in our world and find peace for all creatures. Please accept my decision! I’ll try my best to survive. I’ll try my best to protect my son too.” Ren was teary and kept begging for his grandpa’s approval.

Wizard King remained silent for a moment, trying to consider about Ren’s reason. “Have you spoken with your bride yet? Did she agree?”

“No! I’m planning to talk with her tonight.” -Ren-

“Though you’ve not crowned as a king yet, I’ve given all power to you so do as you want. Now I’ve nothing to talk with you anymore. You may leave.” -Wizard King-

Ren stood up from kneeling. “Thank you for allowing me to give this a try, your majesty! I’m leaving.” Ren bowed then left.

Wizard King was very fragile to have to let Ren try this way as it’s very risky for little Riam but he couldn’t refuse with Ren’s decision.

-----

That night, Ren decided to tell Youra about this. He was very hard breathing to think about facing with Youra’s reaction but he had to.

[ At Ren’s Room ]

Youra was cleaning the wound on Ren’s stomach and applying medicine for him next to their sleeping babies on bed.

 

“I’ve got better a lot by the care of you, Youra. The most beautiful doctor I have ever seen.” Ren tried to flirt with her.

“We already have 2 babies now. How could I be the most beautiful girl for you, your highness? Youra shyly replied.

“You’ll always be the most beautiful girl for me and the only girl who can make me look at this way.” Ren tried to give her a naughty look, got Youra blushed.

“That look is so creepy, your highness.” Youra shyly faced down to escape his look.

“You know right why I turn to be this creepy? What do I want when I turn to be this creepy?” Ren said then softly used his hand to pinch her chin to make her look up at his face back.

 

Servants were still inside the room. They all became fluttering seeing their prince was flirting his bride.

 

“….. your highness…” Youra couldn’t speak out anything.

“Huh? Do you know what do I want right now?...” Ren kept moving close to her. “It has been a while already. I really miss our time alone at night together.” Ren finally approached her lips. He rubbed her lips softly.

Youra tried to pull his chest a little to stop him from kissing. “Servants are still here, your highness.” Youra already became so blushed and shy to make servants saw them kissing like this.

Ren finally realized servants were still here so he quickly made a little space from Youra and gave order to servants. “Take my babies to sleep in Riam’s room and take care of them well and leave, all of you!”

Servants quickly carried their sleeping little royals to other room, leaving the couple alone.

 

“So no one is here to disturb us anymore.” Ren tried to tease Youra again.

“Are you meaning even on our babies?” -Youra-

“Hmm yes they are sometimes.” Ren laughed.

“You naughty prince!” Youra acted angry and turned back to him.

Ren gave her a back hug. “I’m just kidding. I love you and our both babies more than my own life. You have to know it.”

Ren slowly turned her to face him and patted her face. “I miss your body so much. Serve me tonight!”

Youra shyly nodded. “As your command, your highness!”

 

Then Ren soon approached her lips, giving her a passionate kiss as he missed this moment with her so much. Youra didn’t hesitate to response her love to him at all as she missed him so much too. They finally spent the night together as they have always done.

 

After a sweet making love, Ren wouldn’t let Youra out of his embrace. Youra was sleeping on his shoulder while her arm was holding over his chest.

 

“Youra, are you still awake?” Ren asked with uneasy voice.

“Yes! Do you have anything?” Youra innocently asked.

“I have an important thing to tell you.” -Ren-

Youra noticed his uncomfortable voice so she turned to look at his face which just a few inches from her. “What is it about, your highness?”

Ren looked at her with unwell facial expression while his hand kept patting her head. “I’ll take Riam to go on the next war with me.” he finally collected his bravery to tell her.

Youra soon became teary after hearing. “Wh-why do you want to take Riam with? He is so small. I don’t allow it.”

“Youra, I’ve decided. He has to join this war. He’s very important in this fight. I’ll put my life to take care of him, I promise.” -Ren-

Youra got so shocked and upset. She quickly left his embrace. She grabbed her clothes to wear.

“Youra, listen to me! Hear my explanation first!” Ren tried to ask for her attention.

“I won’t allow Riam to go no matter what your reason is so no need to explain. Please excuse me! I’m leaving.” Youra finished her words then left. Ren was very sad with her reaction as she looked so upset with this.

 

Youra went to her babies and kept sobbing next to them, got servants curious.

“Young lady, what happened? why are you crying? Did you have any problem with Prince Ren?” -servants-

“I can’t understand your prince. I really can’t get him. hik hik” Youra cried louder and louder got servants worried. After a moment, she fell asleep next to her babies.

 

Ren came in and went to see her. “How long have she been sleeping?”

“Just a moment ago only, your highness! She has been crying so hard.” -servants-

Ren was sitting next to sleeping Youra for a while then left her a kiss on forehead. Then he carried little Riam in his arms. “Take care of Youra and Arya well! I’m gonna take Riam to sleep with me.” he gave the order then left.

 

Ren kept looking at his sleeping son for full night. He felt really guilty and fragile inside with his decision. “Riam, Papa is sorry. It’s really hard for Papa too. Papa loves you so much but Papa has to do this for our people and world. Please understand!” Ren sobbed, holding his son to sleep.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Youra was so mad when she woke up and servants told her that Ren has taken Riam with him since last night. She rushed to go to Ren’s room. Ren was dressing up for Riam.

“Good-morning, Mommy!” Riam sweetly greeted his mother as soon as he saw her.

“Youra!!!” -Ren-

“Go with Mommy!” Youra grabbed Riam from Ren with anger.

“Youra, I’m taking Riam to work with me.” -Ren-

“No! From now on, I don’t allow Riam to go to work with you. Like I said last night, there is no way I allow him to go with you.” Youra said then turned to leave.

Ren quickly grabbed her hand stopping her from walking. “Give Riam to me! I’m taking him to work.” Ren tired to show his anger to her back.

“No! I’m not giving my son to you to take him to danger.” -Youra-

“I’m his father. I’ve right on him too. Give him to me!” Ren volume up his voice and forced to take Riam from her, got Youra shocked and scared.

“Hik hik, do you really want to push our son to dead, Ren?” Youra burst out crying loudly.

Little Riam burst out crying too to see his parents arguing like this. “Hik hik Papa, Mommy, why are you arguing?”

“Don’t cry, Riam! You go to work with Papa.” Ren said then carried Riam to leave the room, ignoring Youra’s crying.

Youra kept feeling down and crying for full day.

-----

In the evening, Ren sent servants to call Youra for dinner but she refused to go. Ren was pissed off and went to call her by himself.

“Youra!!!”

Ren violently opened the door and was heading to Youra but was stopped by servant. “Your highness, Lady Youra is -feeding Princess Arya.”

He paused from heading to her. “Tell her to go for dinner with me after she finishes! I’m waiting for her. If you guys can’t make her go, then you’ll receive punishment.” he finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter