Chapter 10 : Became a Couple

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Ren's POV >

I finally won, won over evil magic inside me. I don't know how long I have been sleeping but now I managed to wake up again. I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself inside Aron-hyung's place. I struggled to get up and saw Youra was sleeping, facing on my bed next to me. She's sleeping soundly and looks so exhausted so I carried her to sleep on my bed.

Aron : Oh Ren, you've woken up now?

Aron-hyung entered. I quickly gave him a sign not to speak too loud because Youra is sleeping.

After laying her on bed comfortably, I went out to have a talk with Aron-hyung.

-----

Me : So how long had I slept?

Aron : Seven days today! Are you totally fine now? What's actually wrong with you?

Me : I... I met Uncle Kwak that day. He inserted me with his black magic. Since then I couldn't control myself. Black magic controlled me. Then a few of my classmates made me angry, black magic reacted too fast and strong that I couldn't control it so I hit my classmates badly. I almost killed them. I was spending a night to destroy the black magic but I couldn't concentrate then I ended up hurting myself. These seven days, I kept fighting with the black magic then now I finally won. Now I'm fine.

Aron : I'm sorry, Ren. My father hurt you again. If only he could give up the ambition to steal the throne from you. I'm really sorry. (Hyung became so sad and bowed to me.)

Me : It's not your mistake. Uncle is being controlled by black magic. He is in hard time too. I'm really sorry that I can't help him anything.

Aron : Grandpa will never forgive him. He killed your parents and aiming to kill you too. He's really cruel. Ren, I'll put my life to protect you. I swear you'll be going to your throne safely with your bride.

Me : Thank you, Hyung! You're in hard time too. Please don't blame yourself! When I come back to our world, I want you to go back too. It has been long time already. You should go back home.

Aron : I don't have face to live there where my father gave me shame and grandpa also warned me not to go back.

Me : I'll talk with grandpa for you. After all we're family. Count on me!

I tried my best to cheer Hyung. He has been gone through a lot because of his father's deed. But Hyung never follows his father. He is the most pitiful one.

Aron : Right, you know during your coma, your bride comes here every day and she takes care of you very well. She cries a lot when you were unconscious. Now maybe she's so tired that's why ended up falling asleep like this.

Me : I did scare her a lot, I guess. She saw me as an evil. I didn't want to make her feel that way but I couldn't control the black magic. She must be very afraid of me when she wakes up and sees me again.

Aron : She seems to forget those fear because what made her scarier is losing you. I think she'll be very happy to see you wake up and fine.

I became so excited to hear this. I went back to room and was sitting looking at sleeping Youra.

She looks so exhausted maybe because of taking care of me every day. I feel sorry and excited at the same time. I kissed on her forehead.

Then I went to take shower. It's really good feeling to finally woke up and took shower which I love so much.

After shower, I came out. Youra is still sleeping. I was wiping my wet hair with just one towel covered my half body down.

"Ren, please wake up! Ren... "

She was sleep talking, looked like she's having a bad dream. I went to her, touched her head and used my power to omit the nightmare in her sleep.

Just a few seconds later, she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes.

Youra : Ren, you're waking up now or I'm still inside my dream?

Me : I woke up now and you also woke up. (She quickly got up to sit.)

Youra : Ren, you're really conscious now? Ren! (She burst out crying and hugged me.)

Me : I'm fine now. Don't cry! (I hugged her back and patted her head.)

Youra : I was so scared that you wouldn't wake up again. Hik hik

Me : I'm fine now. Stupid, don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter