Chapter 46 : Making Up & Forgiveness

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At Ren's Personal Working Room ]

"Your highness! We've come." JRie and Hoshi entered as per order.

"Please have a seat!" Ren warmly welcomed them.

JRie and Hoshi sat down. JRie kept facing down as he's so worried what Ren is going to say with him.

"I called you to meet today because I want to say thank for everything you and your town have sacrificed for me and our kingdom." -Ren-

"It's our pleasure to be able to serve you, your highness." JRie replied but wouldn't raise his face to look at Ren at all.

Hoshi tried his best to hold the laughter as he knew his young master is being worried to be executed by Prince Ren.

"Young Master JRie, are you sick? You may raise your face up!" Ren noticed JRie's uncomfortable behavior.

JRie slowly raised his face up and looked at Ren.

"Your highness, I know I've done many inappropriate things to you. Please punish me whatever you want!" JRie suddenly kneeled down to admit his mistakes, got Ren surprised.

"Yes, you have disrespected me a lot. How should I punish you?" Ren joked around with poor JRie.

"Your highness, I'm the only son of Lord Kim." JRie became worried as Ren looked so serious about giving punishment.

"Then what? You said I can do whatever I want." Ren faked to be serious.

JRie thought he wouldn't be spared as he has done too bad to the prince. He closed his eyes and ear holed to listen what Ren would say next. "Well... I'm bad. Please do whatever you want!"

Ren walked close to him.

"Young Master JRie, you may stand up!" Ren touched his both shoulders, giving assistance to help JRie stand up. JRie was surprised with his prince's treat.

"JRie, you've done so much for this kingdom. You, your Kim Clan and people in South Town have done so much for this kingdom. I really can't express my feeling by word. Especially thanks for taking care of my body during my coma. If not you took my body to your residence, maybe I'd not have today. Thank you!" Ren said with his sincere eyes got JRie so surprised and emotional at the same time.

"Let's forgive each other and continue helping each other to find peace for this kingdom. It's our kingdom not just my kingdom. I won't be able to become a king all alone. I need all loyal people like you. Please continue to work with me in the future too!" Ren added.

"Your highness, you got me so emotional right now. I'm really sorry for my stupid acts to you in the past. Baekho was like a part of my life so after he died, I fell into deep depression which led me to hold anger on you. Please forgive me!" JRie became teary and gave Ren a deep bow.

"My grandpa and father have always taught me to be loyal to the king and kingdom, if you give me a chance to continue serving for you then I will serve you by my life. I won't disappoint you." JRie added.

"We'll be loyal and serve you by life until our last breathe." Hoshi said and bowed along with his master.

"I do appreciate your loyalty. I'll give you all a satisficed prize after everything goes to be normal. At this moment, we need to help each other to find peace for our kingdom, our world. Please also help me from now on too!" Ren gave a slight bow to them back.

 

After meeting, both sides felt very relieved as they could forgive each other and having the same dream to find peace for their kingdom.

JRie felt proud of himself for choosing the right way not to burn Ren's body. JRie now can put trust on Ren and believes Ren will be the king that everyone dreams of.

-----

Today, Wizard King personally called Ren and Youra to meet him at his residence.

"Grandpa, we've come." Ren and Youra bowed to wiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter