Chapter 57 : The Bride of Wizard King

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inside the dream

 

“Ren!”

“Youra!”

 

Youra was dreaming, seeing herself inside the beautiful garden she always dreams of again but this time she saw herself was wearing a beautiful white dress, holding a bunch of lavender, standing at a hill while having Ren in groom suit was walking to her.

It’s the first time that Ren wore white suit which made him look like an angel rather than a wizard. Youra couldn’t take her eyes off him. She just falls in love with him even more.

 

Ren reached Youra.

 

“My bride!” he called her with his soft tone.

“Ren!” Youra rushed to hug him… “I miss you so much.” She cried.

Ren softly patted on her head while embracing her tight to lure her from the pain of missing him.

 

“I miss you too. You have no idea how I have been baring with all the moments without you near. I miss you so much.” Ren expressed his miss to her back then he broke the hug gently to see her face in detail.

Ren can see how painful Youra has gone through to live without him these few months. He softly wiped away her tears with his both thumbs.

“Don’t cry!” he softly consoled then slowly landed his noses on her forehead breathing in the scent of his beloved girl. Youra closed her eyes while touching on his chest area to receive the kiss.

It was a long kiss as it has been a while for them to hug and kiss like this.

After a long emotional kiss, Youra realized that it’s just a dream. She became a bit sad. She pushed on his chest a little to break the kiss.


Ren frowned.

 

“What’s up?” he asked curiously.

Youra turned back to him at once. 

“Youra, what happened?” Ren asked again.

Youra started crying again.

Ren turned her to face him back.

“Why are you crying?” he softly asked her for third time.

“I know this is just a dream. When I wake up, you’re no longer here with me.” She told her fear then cried harder.

 

Ren smiled as he found her so cute that she realized that she is with him in the dream world.


“Youra, whether in dream or reality, we’ll be always together. I promise.” He sweetly promised.

Youra got excited with her prince’s sweet word. She stopped crying and smiled to him back. 

The couple softly smiled at each other then a moment later, they approached each other’s lips at the same time.

 

“This seems so real… his lips…” Youra thought in her mind while kissing her prince’s cotton-like lips.

 

 Suddenly.....   "hik hik"

 

The sweet moment got disturbed when Princess Arya cried in hunger at night.

 

“HIK HIK…”

 

Youra woke up from the dream to hear her baby crying..... As she thought, there is no Ren’s presence next to her anymore in reality. She only saw herself was sleeping on bed with Riam and Arya.

She sighed in disappointment then carried Arya to give her feed as usual…

“My little princess is hungry.” She pampered the baby.

 

After feed, the young mother tried to lullaby her baby to sleep back. But little Arya kept smiling, laughing and kept saying the word “PAPA”.

 

Youra was curious when little Arya kept looking behind her and smiling like there is someone behind. She turned back a few times to check but there was nothing.


"Arya, you should sleep back now. Why do you keep laughing like this? Go back to sleep, my little princess!"

Youra spent quite long time to lullaby Arya but she still hasn't fallen asleep. 

Youra felt so sleepy herself and kept yawning.

 

"My dear, Mommy is so sleepy. Please sleep!' Youra sleepily said to the happy baby. 

 

"Papa, Papa... Kkkk Papa..."     *baby laughing*

"Arya..."


Ren who has been hiding himself under the visible magic, grabbed Youra from behind when she fell asleep while sitting, holding their baby girl.

Youra could feel the familiar arms and scent at this moment but since she is so sleepy now, she didn't have sense to think about it. She closed her eyes and completely fell asleep. 

Ren laid Youra on bed and carried the little baby girl he has been playing with for the whole time. 


"You naughty princess!" he softly patted his daughter's cheek. 

"Papa, Papa!" Arya continued calling Ren while happily laughing. 

Ren felt so overwhelmed to hear his beloved daughter know how to address him now. 


"Yes Princess, Papa is here. I'm back to be with you, your brother and your mother forever." he sweetly told the innocent baby. 

"Papa..." -Princess Arya-

Ren lullaby his daughter to sleep instead of the mother. Arya soon fell asleep after getting her father's warm pamper. He gave Arya a soft kiss then put her to sleep on bed back. 

Then he lay down next to Youra, holding her tight to have a small rest too. 

.....

When dawn came, Ren carried his both babies to leave his bride alone. 

 

Youra slept soundly till morning by the power of soft spell from her prince. 

When she woke up, she saw a lot of servants were standing in her room weirdly. 

Youra rushed to get up to sit.

 

"Good morning, The Bride of Wizard King!" all servants greeted Youra in harmony. 

Youra got lost with the weird atmosphere. She kept turning around. Then she realized her babies aren't here. 


"Where are Riam and Arya?" she asked in panic. 

A servant stepped out.

"Young lady, please come with us! We'll prepare for you." said the servant.

"Wait! Where are my babies?" Youra didn't care about anything as she's worried about her babies disappearance. 

"Prince Riam and Princess Arya are at the grand hall." the servant told. 

Youra frowned. 

"What? Why are they there? Who took them there?" she asked for details as it didn't make sense. 

Servants turned to look at each other. 

 

"Why are you all so weird today? You can't let my babies go randomly like that. I'm going to get my babies back." Youra got mad. She got off from bed then was heading to leave. 

"Young lady, please! Let us prepare for you first! You need to dress up." servants tried to stop Youra. 

But Youra didn't care. She kept walking to leave the room. 


Suddenly.....


"Good morning, the bride of wizard king!" Minhwa arrived. 

"Oh Minhwa... Have you seen my babies?" Youra went to Minhwa. 

"Prince and Princess are in grand hall for today ceremony. We all will have to attend so let servants dress for you. I'll help with the make-up." Minhwa came to help servants.

"But... What is actually this ceremony about? You told me it's a wedding? Whose wedding? I saw many high officers came to the castle last night." Youra asked. 

Minhwa softly smiled while pulling Youra to sit on makeup desk. Minhwa faced Youra to look at the mirror. 

 

"It's the most special wedding in the whole kingdom of wizard." Minhwa hinted. 

Youra still didn't get what Minhwa mean but she stopped asking and agreed to get the make up as she thought she has to attend since she is the future queen in this kingdom. 


Minhwa did the makeup for Youra beautifully that made her look prettier than she is already pretty ten times. 

Everyone got amazed by Youra's goddess beauty.


"Wow the bride is so beautiful."

"Youra-nim is indeed the queen of this kingdom."

"His highness is gonna be so happy to see her look like this."

"Wizard king will fall for the bride 100 times more."


Servants kept praising Youra.

 

Youra changed her facial expression when they mentioned about her lover. She missed him again. 


"Hik hik Ren..... I dreamt of him again last night. He embraced me and kissed me... I miss him so much." she started sobbing. 

"Oh no, Youra! Don't cry! It'll ruin your makeup. The guests are waiting for us so let's exchange clothes and prepare to go to the grand hall." Minhwa tried to change her attention from the king. 

Youra nodded to agree then wiped her tears.

Servants started to wear the most beautiful lavender color bride dress for Youra. 

Youra had no idea what she is wearing at first but when servants brought her a long standing mirr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter