Chapter 52 : The Victory over Rebels

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ren led his armies to fight. First, he always tried his best to negotiate with those traitors before he started the fight. After getting victory over one rebelling area, he moved to next area. This act made Ren became a virtue leader and people under his control kept praising him. The fight took place around 10 areas. Ren defeated 9 areas with satisficed result, less people die and some places he could negotiate them to give up rebel without doing war.

 

It has been two months already and finally it came to the last fight with last rebelling area. It was the toughest one because the traitor leader is barbarous and tricky one. Ren was so worried so he called out for urgent meeting with Aron, JRie, Minhyun and Hoshi that night.

 

“So tomorrow is gonna be our last fight as well as the toughest one. You all have to have high attention. Let’s try a little bit more! We’re almost there.” Ren warmly showed his care to his close officers.

“Yes your highness!” the 4 officers replied in harmony.

 

Suddenly, Ren noticed Aron’s unwell face. “Hyung, are you sick? Did you get hurt anywhere?” he worriedly asked Aron.

“No, my injury is not a big deal. I’m just feeling dizzy and feeling like throwing up for full day now. It’s all of a sudden. I’ve no idea too.” Aron replied while touching his head.

“You’ve been trying so hard these 2 months. You must be sick. You need to take rest. No need to go to fight with us tomorrow! I’ll assign some armies to stay in here with you.” -Ren-

“No, I’m fine. I can just take rest tonight and go with you all tomorrow. I’m gonna be fine. Please let me join you.” -Aron-

Ren was really worried about Aron but he couldn’t refuse Aron’s insist. When Aron left to take rest, Ren secretly gave order to JRie and Minhyun to stick around Aron and protect him in the fight tomorrow.

 

-----///----

 

Talking about castle, everyone kept praying. They received good news about 9 victories and felt so happy. They pray that the last war would have good result and everyone would comeback safely.

Minhwa found out she is being pregnant a few days after Aron left so she has been impatiently waiting for her husband’s return and celebrated the good news together.

 

[ At Aron’s Residence ]

“Minhwa, how are you feeling today? are you still having morning sickness? You look so pale today.” Youra came to visit Minhwa and worriedly asked.

Minhwa was resting on bed and kept throwing up. “Today is more difficult than usual. I hardly bear. When I was pregnant Arie, it wasn’t this much.”

“It must be a prince. Don’t worry! Please bear a little bit more! You’re being pregnant for almost 3 months now so morning sickness will be over soon. I’m so happy for you and Prince Aron. He’ll be very happy to know.” Youra held Minhwa’s hands tight and showed her love for Minhwa.

Minhwa gave a soft smile to Youra just to think how happy her husband is when he knows about her pregnancy.

 

The two ladies spent time with each other every day since their princes have gone to fight. They missed their lovers every day but they tired to console each other and be strong to wait for their return.

-----

Talking about little Riam , he missed his father and asked for him every day. Since his father has gone, his grandpa, the wizard king took him to his place to play and teach almost every day. But today little Riam refused to go out, to play nor eat anything. Youra came back from visiting Minhwa and became worried with Riam after servants told her about his condition. She rushed to see her son in his room.

[ At Riam’s Room ]

“Riam, what happened? why are you crying?” Youra patted Riam’s face worriedly.

“Mommy, Riam misses Papa. Why is Papa going too long? Riam is afraid Papa goes too long like last time.” little Riam kept sobbing.

Youra gave him a hug and patted his head. “Your father will comeback soon. Don’t be like this! Stop crying! Good kid doesn’t cry. You’ve not eaten anything, right? Mommy will cook your favorite food and feed you. Tonight, let’s sleep with Mommy and Arya, okay? Please stop crying, my good son!” Youra tried to console Riam. He stopped crying and became a bit calm.

 

That night, Riam started sobbing, kept calling for his father again before slept. Youra was very heart-breaking to see. It took a few hours to console him to sleep.

 

“Little Prince must have missed his highness so much. Look, he’s still dropping his tears while already in sleep.” said a servant.

Youra started sobbing too as she misses Ren so much too. It was so hard for her to take care both babies alone without husband.

Next day, Arya kept crying since early morning, got the whole residence worry. She wouldn’t stop crying no matter how Youra tried to console. Youra called doctor to check but there was nothing wrong with the little princess’s health.

“My dear, what is wrong with you? why are you crying like this?” Youra carried little Arya in her arms and became worried more and more. Servants helped to console little Arya too but it didn’t work.

 

Little Riam was still sleeping although it was a bit late now. His younger sister was crying so hard but little Riam still didn’t wake up by it. A servant felt curious so she went to check him. She touched his forehead and found out he had a high temperature. She tried to shake his body to make him wake up but he didn’t. She quickly went to inform Youra. Youra almost fell down to hear about her son’s sick condition while her daughter is still crying so hard.

 

“Riam, Riam! Wake up, Son! hik hik what is wrong with you too, my dear?” Youra burst out crying. Servants quickly went to call doctor to come again.

 

Doctor gave some medicine and treatment. Little Riam started losing his temperature. Little Arya stopped crying and sleeping soundly. The two little siblings were sleeping on bed next to each other. Youra kept watching them and couldn’t stop sobbing.

“little prince and little princess became better now. Please feel relieve, Lady Youra.” servants tried to console Youra.

“They must have been missing their father so much till became sick like this. hik hik my poor babies! My love, please comeback soon! We miss you so much.” -Youra-

 

-----///-----

<< Last Day at War with Last Rebelling Area >>

Negotiation failed so they soon started fighting. Aron looked even worse got everyone so worried. JRie and Minhyun kept being around Aron as per Ren’s order.

 

“Ahh…..” Aron fell down alone all of a sudden. JRie and Minhyun quickly ran t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter