Chapter 7 : A Kiss in Dream

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Youra's POV >

"Hik hik why did he do that to me? Crazy Ren, rude Ren! Hik hik what's with him? I can't calm myself. I can't stop crying. He threw my gift away then kissed me. What the hell is going on his head? I'm so hurt. I'm so angry. Hik hik"

I kept crying for full night thinking of all the stupid things he has done to me.

-----

Next day I woke up early to leave the house before he got up.

Grandma : Youra? You're so early today. Are you going to school now? Ren hasn't come out yet.

Youra : Grandma, I'm gonna go now.

Grandma : Don't you have breakfast?

I quickly left before meet him.

-----

I went to find the necklace where Ren threw last night. Finally, I found it then I went to school.

I was early and arrived first in the class. I was looking at the necklace and thinking about what Jeonghan told me last night. I decided.

-----

Classmates kept arriving and finally Ren. I tried to turn away from him.

Ren : Youra, I'm... I didn't mean it.

Youra : Before you said you didn't mean it, can't you say you're sorry first? You've very bad manner. Go away from me! I don't want to see you.

He was silent for a while then he noticed I found the necklace and I was holding it.

Ren : I got it. (He said then went to his seat.)

"You got what? I really can't understand you. Why suddenly you act like you're very angry with me?"

-----

Ren didn't attend class today only the first session.

Today after class, I'm planning to go to have dinner with Jeonghan. We left class together.

< In Front of School >

As I left the school, Ren was standing in front of the school where he always waits for me. I walked to him with Jeonghan.

Me : I'm gonna go to have dinner with Jeonghan today. Go home first and please tell grandma for me!

Jeonghan : Don't worry! I'll take her home.

He was staring at me without saying a single word then left coldly. I wonder when he gives up all of these cold and rude behaviors.

-----

< At a Fancy Restaurant >

We were having dinner together and we talked about many things.

Jeonghan : By the way, can I have your answer today? I mean what I asked you last night. You're not wearing my necklace.....

Me : Well, Jeonghan, you're a good person and I like you but I don't think that feeling is about love yet. I mean we've just known each other so it's a bit fast. I'm sorry.

Jeonghan : Don't be sorry! I was too fast. I'm sorry. I understand your feeling. Anyway, please keep the necklace! Since you're not blocking my hope yet, please keep it. I'll try to build good feeling with you. When you accept me, please wear it! At least you aren't blocking my way. Thank you!

-----

After dinner, he sent me home. I felt relieved that I didn't make him down.

I went in the house and my grandma was waiting for me.

Grandma : Where did you go?

Me : Didn't Ren tell you?

Grandma : He went straight to his room when he arrived. He didn't say anything. He didn't even come out to have dinner. What's wrong with you two?

Me : I went to have dinner with my friend and told him to come home first. That's all.

Grandma : You both really don't have any problem with each other?

Me : He's weird. I really don't understand him. I'm so tired. I go to bed now. Goodnight, Grandma!

I tried not to care about him but before I went to upstairs, my eyes automatically glazed at his room.

-----

Tonight, I felt hard to fall asleep again. I don't know why my head won't stop thinking about him, about the kiss, especially when I refused Jeonghan, Ren's face kept showing inside my head. What is this feeling?

-----

Next day I woke up early to help grandma to cook for breakfast.

Breakfast is cooked and it's almost time to go to school but he still hasn't come out yet.

Grandma : Youra, go to call Ren!

I went as my grandma's order.

** Tok Tok **

I have knocked his door many times but he didn't reply. I gave up and went to tell grandma. Grandma told me to leave him alone and go to school.

-----

I went to school alone. I couldn't pay attention in class today. I kept my eyes on his seat, hoping he would appear but he didn't come.

Class finished. I was walking to leave school, still hoping he would appear in front of school but he didn't. I walked straight home.

-----

Me : Grandma, I'm home.

Grandma : oh welcome home, Youra. How was your day at school?

Me : Nothing particular, Grandma.

I kept looking round and round to find Ren.

Grandma : Are you looking for Ren?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter