Chapter 56 : A day you will remember, MY BRIDE

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sometimes I question myself if I'm living in fairy tale, if I'm living in a dream... Everything around me, everything I smell is so different from where I grew up.... I remember I have dreamt about a mysterious guy for years and then I happened to meet him in real life. He got my attention once I saw him because a figure I believed that exists only in my dream is actually living in real life too and... and that mysterious man came to find me. He calls me HIS BRIDE and he wanted to take me with him.

Yet, I refused. I love him so much but I refused. I was so sad to know he's actually a crown prince in a world that human beings don't know it exists. I hated and was scared to find out his real identity at first but then the power of love won over my fear. My love for him grew gradually day by day. However I still rejected him. My reason was a bit stupid but I always felt that I don’t suit him. I was so low comparing to him so I let go of him for many years. No one can relate how much I missed him every day. I know it's hard for everyone to believe that I barely lived without him because I was the one who chose it this way. If not I have a wonderful son to live with me, I don’t think I can continue my life till today. I hurt myself and I hurt him. I unintentionally hurt a man I love for many years but he is always kind to me. He still remained the same when we met again. Coming to this magic kingdom is something out of my imagination. It’s not I don’t want to come but I feel I’m low. My stupid side continued to unintentionally hurt him then I received my sin. I was living in a miserable life because karma does exist. But my prince struggles for me, protect me at all cost. Moreover he gave me a lovely and beautiful son and daughter that brings so much happiness in my life.

Now I have to wait for his return. I finally can relate the feeling of waiting. Actually waiting for someone is not that tiring but it's scary. It’s scary because we aren’t sure if that one is going to comeback or ….. “ -Youra-

“Young lady, please hold yourself!” -servants-

 

Youra was crying so hard while telling her love tale to servants. Her miss for the current Wizard King who has gone for a mediation at a far place alone to pay respect for his late grandpa grow bigger and bigger. 

She misses him so much and she finally understands the feeling of waiting for someone we love. The feeling of longing for a special one is miserable. She cries a lot, every day and night.

 

All servants can do nothing besides listening to her feeling and consoling her.

 

“I miss his highness so much. What should I do? Hik hik I want to embrace him tight right now. I really miss him.” Youra cried out hard from the buttom of her heart without caring it's very late night now. 

 

“Young lady, he is coming back soon. Please endure a little bit more! If little prince and little princess see you like this, he will be sad too.” Servants tried to console.

Youra turned to look at her sleeping babies on bed.

 

“They must be missing their father so much too.” Youra bent down to give a warm kiss on her babies forehead mixing with her tears.

 

“We’re waiting for you, your highness. I can’t wait to become your official wife.” -Youra-

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY

 

“Ren, Ren!!!” Sooah had the dream about her prince/king for full night. She screamed until woke up.

 

“Young lady, are you okay? Did you have a dream about his majesty?” servants rushed into the room, asking her.

Youra was upset when she woke up and realized no Ren’s presence in reality. She faced down sadly.

 

“I must have been missing him so much. I dreamt that he has come back and was holding me for the whole night… After all it was just a dream.” Youra started sobbing.

Servants went to hold her hands. “My dear, please don’t be too sad! You’ll have a reunion with his majesty soon. Prince must be missing you too that’s why he came into your dream. He has that power to enter your dream so it’s like a real reality too not really a dream.” Servants cheered.

Youra tried to hold her tears and that moment she noticed the absence of her son.
 

“Riam?” Youra wandered around to find the little prince.

“Little prince has gone out with Prince Aron since early morning.” A servant told.

Youra nodded in understanding as Riam always goes out with Prince Aron and other officers a lot.

She just took bath for Princess Arya then went out for a walk around the castle as she always does every day. But today she noticed something unusual. Everyone in the whole castle looked so busy, running here and there to decorate the castle. Youra frowned, standing still, looking at them for a while before asked them.


“Good-morning, young lady and princess Arya!” servants who were passing by bowed to greet Youra and her baby.

 

*Baby laughing sound*

Princess Arya suddenly laughed to the servants.

 

“Omg Princess is smiling to us. Look like she wants to say good-morning to us back.” Servants got excited with the interaction.

“My princess, you look so happy today. It makes me happy too.” Youra patted her baby’s cheek with love.


“Oh by the way, what are you all doing? Why is everyone doing decoration? Is there any special event?” Youra remembered to ask about the unusual atmosphere.

Servants turned to smile at each other shyly but they didn’t say anything. They just bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter