Chapter 31 : Forgetting You

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Prince Ren, please help me! Help…..” -Eunha-

The procession of Prince Ren to East Town was attacked by mysterious group, wearing all black with covering up their face. It was a sudden attack that Ren wasn’t ready for the fight. His armies were all killed. Ren was still having injuries so he couldn’t fight with those mysterious people alone. He was hit to unconscious.

“Prince Ren, Prince Ren! Are you ok? Please wake up…..” Eunha tried to wake the Prince.

-----

[ At Lord Song’s Residence ]

“Prince Ren, after you drink this, you’ll be mine.” Eunha took out the medicine that Wizard King gave her.
“Forget about Youra, forget about your bride, forget everything about her!” she made the unconscious Ren drank the medicine.

-----

Ren has been unconscious for 3 days and he finally woke up.

“Where am I? What happened to me?” Ren slowly opened his eyes and felt unfamiliar with the room he was in.

Eunha and her parents quickly went to Ren.

“Your highness, you woke up now?” -Eunha-

“Where am I and what happened to me?” -Ren-

“We were attacked by some enemies while we were coming to my hometown. I’m sorry to make you in this state. Please punish me!” Eunha sobbed and kneeled.

“We all should die.” Lord Song and his wife kneeled along their daughter.

“Please stand up! I feel fine now.” Ren ordered them to stand up.

“I remember now. We were attacked. Are you ok, Eunha?” Ren worriedly asked about Eunha.

“Because of your kindness, I was safe. Thank you so much for saving my life!” -Eunha-

“Good that you’re fine. I remember all armies were killed. If you had any problem, I don’t know how to face your parents and my grandpa.” -Ren-

“You’re worried about me, right?” -Eunha-

“Of course, you’re going to be my queen. How could I not worry about your safety?” Ren touched her face.

“Thank you, your highness!” Eunha was in tear with excitement.

“We should leave you both alone. Please take your time!” Lord Song said then he and his wife left Ren and Eunha in the room alone.

-----

Eunha took care of Ren. She fed him food and prepared bath for him. They got along well. Eunha couldn’t believe that this medicine not just made him forget about his bride but also made him became soft with her. She was happy and tried her best to serve him.

“Thanks for assisting me for full day! You must be so tired. You can go to rest now.” -Ren-

“I’m not tired at all. I can serve you more even for full night.” Eunha approached Ren.
“Please let me serve you tonight, your highness!” Eunha slowly patted his face then attacked his lips. Ren was lost by the sudden attack.

“Ren, Ren… I’m waiting for you.”

Ren heard a mysterious voice then quickly pushed Eunha.

“What happened, your highness?” -Eunha-

“I heard someone is calling my name.” Ren tried to look round and round.

“There are no other people besides us here. You must have misheard, your highness. Shall we continue?” Eunha tried to approach him again but Ren turned his face from her.

“I’m so tired today. I want to rest. You can leave now.” Ren gave an order.

Eunha was upset but she couldn’t refuse. She left.

-----

From that night, Ren kept hearing the mysterious voice of a girl calling his name and crying for him every night. Ren couldn’t have a proper sleep. He has no idea who or what is that but he feels so heartache for no reason just to hear her voice.

-----

Ren has stayed at Lord Song’s residence for one month, to cure his injuries and learn to be close with his family-in-law. He became so close with Eunha too. He treats her well as his future-to-be queen.

After one month, Ren and Eunha decided to come back to the castle.

-----

Talking about Youra, she missed Ren a lot. She was sad and lonely, waiting for Ren every day. She wasn’t allowed to meet Riam often too. Her life in this one month was so miserable.

She became so worried when Aron told her that Ren was attacked on the way going to East Town and got injuries that’s why Ren has to stay there longer than plan to get recovered before coming back.

Youra cried for him every day, praying that he will get better and come back soon. Her stomach grows a little bit bigger and she was having a hard time for morning-sick too. She was taken care by servants who Ren ordered to but she still needs husband to be around during these few months struggling with morning-sick.

-----

Ren and Eunha finally returned back to the castle. Wizard King warmly welcome them.

“How was your injury now, Ren?” -Wizard King-

“I’m getting better a lot now, Grandpa. Eunha has taken very good care of me. I think I’ve to give her a prize.” Ren replied to his grandpa then turned to give Eunha a satisfied smile.

“It’s my duty to take care of you, your highness.” Eunha shyly smiled.

“Good! You both seem to get along well. I’m so happy. Learn about each other more! You both will get married in two months as plan.” -Wizard King-

“Yes Grandpa, we both are really looking forward to it.” Ren gave his grandpa a happy smile.

After meeting with his grandpa, Ren went to see Riam with Eunha.

-----

[ In Riam’s Room ]

“PAPA!” Riam ran to Ren with excitement to see his father after one month.

“Papa, Riam miss Papa so much. Why did Papa go for so long?” -Ren-

“Papa sorry! Papa was attacked on the way to East Town that’s why Papa has to stay there to get treatment. How are you doing?” -Ren-

“I’m doing fine but I miss you and Mommy so much. I’ve not seen Mommy for 5 days already. Servants don’t allow me to go. Papa, please take me to meet Mommy!” Riam was teary talking about his mother.

“Mommy?” Ren became blanked.

Eunha noticed Ren’s sudden change of facial expression. She went to pat his back from behind.

“Who is the Mommy you’re talking about?” Ren asked Riam.

“Mommy Youra, my mommy!” -Riam-

Ren looked at his son and he became teary too.

“Youra… Who is Youra?... My head… ouch my head is so hurt.” Ren suddenly hit his head and cried in pain.

“Prince Ren, are you okay? Please calm down!” Eunha tried to catch him from hitting his head.

“Papa, what is wrong with you? hik hik Papa” Riam burst out crying to see his father suddenly sick.

With a great pain inside his head, Ren became unconscious.

Eunha quickly went to inform Wizard King and they let Ren rest inside his room.

-----

[ In Ren’s Room ]

“His love for her is too big that’s why his memory is fighting with the medicine.” Wizard King stood still, looking at unconscious Ren.

“You mean he will remember her back?” Eunha impatiently asked.

“We have to make him hate her. When he loses the love for her, he’ll not want to remember her anymore.” -Wizard King-

“How do we make him hate her?” Eunha was conscious with Wizard King’s next plan.

“I’ll take care of it when he becomes conscious.” Wizard King said then left.

-----

Talking about Youra, she was told by Aron that Ren already came back but even he himself hasn’t met him yet because Ren has become unconscious all of sudden. Youra knew it and she was so worried. She forced to go to Ren’s residence, wanting to meet him.

[ At Ren’s Residence ]

“Please let me in! I wanna see Ren. I’m so worried about him.” Youra was crying, begging the guards and servants outside Ren’s residence at night.

“Sorry, young lady but it’s Wizard King’s order that you’re not allowed to go inside his room. Please go back! It’s late night now.” -Servants-

“But I’m so worried about him. Please let me see him! I beg you.” Youra kneeled down to beg them.

“Young lady, please don’t do like this! It’s the order of Wizard King, we can’t disobey. Now Prince Ren is still unconscious. Maybe when he becomes conscious, he’ll go to see you. Now please go back!” -Servants-

“Please let me in! Just a few second is enough. I can’t leave without seeing how he is. Please!” Youra still kneeled, crying to beg them.

Suddenly Eunha came out.

“What the hell are you doing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter