Chapter 15 : The Deaths

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day there is unknown woman with dressing up all black came to Youra's house.

** Ding Ding **

She rang the bell and Youra went to open the door gate.

Youra : Hi, who are you looking for?

That girl : Is Ren here?

Youra was curious who she is.

Youra : May I know who you are?

That girl : I don't think I've to tell you. Is he here?

Youra : He's inside.

Youra opened the door and let that weird girl came in. While they were entering the house, Ren came out from his room and saw them.

Ren : Aliza!

Aliza : My prince, long time no see! How have you been doing? (She bowed to Ren.)

Ren : Why are you here?

Aliza : I miss you because you have left for too long so I come to meet you.

Ren : I miss you too. (Aliza ran to hug Ren tightly.)

Youra stood still looking at them.

Aliza : Can I stay with you for a few days?

Ren : Youra, she's my friend. Can you let her stay here for a few days?

Aliza : Hi, I'm Aliza. I'm from the same place with him.

Youra : Make yourself at home! If there is anything, you can call me. I gotta go now.

Youra said then left to her room.

Ren and Aliza were chit chatting about this and that all day long. Youra came to make dinner for them but refused to eat with them.

Youra : I've prepared the room for you. It's at upstairs.

Aliza : Where is Ren's room?

Ren : Mine over there!

Aliza : Why don't we stay together Ren, like we used to be.

Youra got shocked to hear and soon turned to look at Ren.

Ren : Aliza!

Youra : I'm going back to my room now. Enjoy your meal!

Ren : Youra! (Ren tried to call her but she didn't turn back.)

Aliza : Your bride isn't friendly. She doesn't look like she welcomes me to be here at all.

Ren felt pressured because he's afraid Youra is upset with him.

After dinner, they went to their own rooms.

-----

It's midnight. Aliza went downstairs to Ren's room.

Ren : Why are you coming into my room? I'm doing meditation tonight. You kid, don't disturb me! Go back to your room!

Aliza : I miss Ren. I wanna stay close with you. I'll just sit and watch you from here. I won't disturb you.

Ren : You're really talkative. Ok make sure you don't disturb me.

Aliza : Yes, Your highness.

They both were in the room together. Ren was doing his meditation and Aliza was watching him till fell asleep herself.

Ren : Such a spoiled kid!

Ren carried Aliza to her room and ended up meeting Youra while he was carrying sleeping Aliza in his arm. Youra got very jealous but she tried to hold it and quickly went back to her room.

Ren didn't think she was jealous. He thinks she hates seeing his face so he didn't explain anything. Youra got very upset and cried alone.

-----

Day after, Aliza woke up early to cook for Ren. Youra came down and Aliza invited Youra to join them.

Aliza : Youra, you're the bride of Ren. But is it okay if Ren will have one more wife? I wanna be his wife too. Let's get along well! (Aliza is a playful kid but she loves Ren for real.)

Ren : Aliza, stop joking like this! It's not a good joke.

Youra : I've never wanted to be his wife. It's good if you marry him. I prefer living in my world.

Ren got very upset to hear.

Aliza : Wow, is this for real? But you need to give our kingdom the next heir. Or just give birth to a baby then break up. How is it? What we need is heir. Actually, bride doesn't matter, right Ren?

Ren : Aliza, stop talking something childish like this!

Youra : I'm full now. I'm gonna go.

Youra left before she couldn't hold her tear.

Ren : Aliza, stop talking like this to Youra! I'm having hard time enough to make her go with me. Don't give me more trouble! Hurry to go back to our world. Here isn't for you.

Aliza : But if she doesn't want to go, just have a baby with her then take your baby to our kingdom just like the king. He has your father as the heir. Then he married second wife as a witch. He gave up his human wife because she didn't want to go with him. We shouldn't force them.

Ren : I'm not forcing Youra. I'm trying my best to make her accept me.

Aliza : Alright, up to you then.

-----

Youra is being so upset with what Aliza said to her.

That day Aliza seized time to go to talk with Youra in her room privately.

Aliza : I've something to talk with you. It's for me but it's also for you.

Youra : What do you want to talk?

Aliza : Do you want to be the bride and go to live in our magic world?

Youra : No, I don't want to.

Aliza : So do you want to get rid of it? I can help you.

Youra : How?

Aliza : I know Ren clear. He won't force you to go with him unless you agree by yourself but he really needs to have a baby with you. Because only a baby with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter