Chapter 25 : Hard Side of Prince Ren

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren : Good-morning, Youra!

Ren woke up and walked to hug Youra from behind who was preparing breakfast at dining table.

Youra : What are you doing? Riam is getting up soon. Let go of me!

Ren : Are you still angry with me?

Youra : Let go of me!

Ren : I’ll spare you if you forgive me.

Youra : Ren-shi… Alright, let’s forget about it! I don’t care anymore. Please release me, Your highness!

Ren released her. He was standing near her and kept watching her preparing the breakfast.

Youra : What are you doing? Don’t look at me like this! It’s so creepy.

Ren : Why are you warning your husband not to look at you like this?

Youra : Who is your wife?

Ren : What else can I call you when you born me a lovely son and maybe I’m already having another baby girl or boy in your stomach now. (Ren kept teasing her about what they have done last night.)

Youra : You’re really…

Ren : Mommy, Papa! (Riam woke up and called out their parents.)

Ren and Youra rushed to go to Riam.

Youra : Good-morning, Riam! Mommy is here. Let’s go to take bath and come to have breakfast!

-----

< At Dining Table >

Ren : I’m going to the village today. Who want to go with me?

Riam : Riam! Papa, Riam like village so much.

Ren : Good! Let’s go to the village after breakfast, ok?

Riam : Yeah yeah I’m going to the village.

Youra : Wait! What is that?

Ren : The village where my people live. It’s a good place. Let’s go together! I’ll guide you around.

Riam : Mommy, please go with us! Riam likes there so much.

Youra was curious about how that place is so she decided to go with them.

-----

< At the Village >

Ren dressed up simple so nobody noticed that he’s the Prince Ren. He brought Riam and Youra out.

Youra was amazed by the beautiful scenery like in fairy tale. The village looks so lively and peaceful. It’s like she’s living in fairy tale that is not a scary place like she always thinks at all. However, she tried to hide her excitement.

Ren : How is it? Do you like here?

Youra : Not really! But it’s way better to stay inside your castle.

Ren : I’ll take you out often then.

-----

*Horse Riding*

“Get out from my way, you stupid people!” someone riding horse very fast crossing the market in the village.

Villagers : Oh god, watch out everyone… oh my selling goods… all damaged now…

Villagers were in chaos, trying to escape from that rude guy.

Ren : Youra, Riam, watch out! (Ren rushed to grab them from the way, recused them from getting hit by the horse.)

Youra : Riam, are you ok? (Youra checked her son. Riam became so scared.)

Ren : Are you both ok? Have you got any injury?

Youra : We’re fine, Ren.

Riam : Hik hik Papa, Riam is scared. (Riam cried in fear and shock,)

Ren : Papa is here. Don’t cry! (Riam consoled his son then left him with Youra.)

He used his power to stop the horse of that man from running forward.

Ren : Damn you! Stop! Who the hell are you? (Ren angrily shouted to that guy who was riding the horse.)

That guy : How dared you stop me? Don’t you know who I am?

Ren : I don’t know someone that is cheap and low like you. (Ren used his power to hit that guy and made him fall from horse.)

That guy : Aww… Damn you! How dare you do this to me? You already want to die? My father is a high rank officer in the parliament. You want to die already?

Ren : You’re digging your own grave.

That guy : Shut up and go to die!

That guy was chanting his magic to attack Ren but he could do nothing to Ren. Instead, Ren used his magic to hit him badly.

That guy : Awww… why is your power so strong? Who are you? Please spare me! I’m afraid now. (That guy was crawling and begging.)

Ren : I don’t spare bad creature. You have to die.

Youra : Ren, it’s enough. Don’t kill people! Don’t do it in front of Riam!

Ren turned to look at little Riam who is crying with fear holding Youra.

That guy : Please don’t kill me, Sir! I won’t dare to attack this village anymore.

Ren : You can go to talk in hell. I don’t need such creature like you in my kingdom. Listen well, I’m your next king.

That guy : The Heir of Wizard King, Your highness… Please forgi…ve…

Ren squeezed his neck to death at once cruelly.

Youra : REN!!! (Youra cried in shock. She couldn’t believe Ren could kill people easily like this.)

Villagers : Long live my prince! (Everyone kneeled down to Ren once they realized his identity.)

Ren : You all remember, in this kingdom, I don’t allow bad people to live. Behave well or you’ll end up like this guy. (Ren acted as a pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter