Chapter 47 : Another Concern (Commander Minhyun's decision)

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight, Ren didn't sleep. After lullabied his son and Youra to sleep, he kept sitting, watching their faces. He was thinking about how Commander Minhyun will make decision. He hasn't told Youra about it yet because he doesn't want her to be sad. He hopes and prays that Minhyun will choose the positive choice.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Youra woke up and didn't see Ren in Riam's room. Servants said that he has left since dawn. Youra went to find Ren in his room.

[ At Ren's Room ]

"Good morning, Your highness!" -Youra-

"Good morning, Youra! I'm sorry. I left without telling you." -Ren-

"Are you busy today? Are you sick? You look so unwell." Youra became worried. She approached to touch his forehead. Ren grabbed her hand and kiss.

"I'm fine, baby. I've something to think so I want to have some times alone." -Ren-

"Oh am I disturbing you? I'm going to leave now then." Youra said then bowed to leave. Ren gave her a back hug and hugged her tight.

"Just stay! Just stay with me. I'll be fine." -Ren-

"Do you have any problem? Can you share me?" Youra worriedly asked.

Ren turned her to face him and tried to give her a smile. He softly touched her face.

"When I'm with you, I'm really happy." he said then approached her lips. After a while, he released her lips.

“Your highness, is there anything bothering you?” Youra became more worried with Ren’s silence and unhealthy smile.

Ren kept giving her that fake smile and softly touched her cheek. Then he approached her again. Youra was feeling really unwell when she got no reply from him but she couldn’t deny with his passion right now so she responded to him as usual.

They were kissing passionately and Ren made her walked backwards to his bed but he never let go of her lips. They reached the bed and Ren laid her on it. Youra pushed him a little bit.

"What are you going to do in this early morning, your highness? I've not prepared for Riam yet." -Youra-

"Today let servants serve Riam and you serve me." he finished his word then kissed her lips again. Youra tried to push him again.

"Your highness, in this early morning?" Youra asked for confirmation.

"Yes, it's an order. Serve me! You're not allowed to reject." he with a playful smile. Youra couldn't refuse his purpose so she accepted his order with a smile.

 

After spending the morning together, they were sleeping inside each other embrace in a blanket together. Ren was no longer could hide his sadness anymore. Youra was laying her head in between his neck so she could notice his sudden changed expression and worriedly asked him.

"Your highness, why do you look so sad? Am I not serving you well?" -Youra-

Ren didn't reply. He released her from his embrace, got up to sit and looked more stressed. Youra became more worried and got up to pat his back.

"Do you have anything that bothering you, your highness? Please don't be stressed out like this! Can you share me?" Youra held him from behind.

"I just think of the moment I couldn't protect our second baby and all my cruel acts to you when I lost my memory on you." Ren spoke out with a great sorrow. He faced down sobbing. Youra was very fragile to see him keep blaming himself like this.

"We've promised to forgive each other, right? Please stop blaming yourself! We can have more babies in the future together. Please move on, my love! I'm hurt to see you're like this." Youra sobbed too. Ren turned around to look at her and wiped her tears.

"Thank you!" Ren hugged her tight. They were sobbing, hugging and consoling each other for a while.

A moment later ;

*Tok Tok* (knocking on the door)

"Excuse me, your highness! Young Master JRie asked to meet you." servant came to announce in front of Ren’s room.

Ren and Youra were still hugging and consoling each other.

"Tell him to wait at living room! I'm going now." -Ren-

"I'm busy now, Youra. I'm gonna go." Ren released the hug and was getting out from bed to dress up.

"It's okay. I'll help to dress up for you." Youra offered with a smile.

"I did finished dressing up neatly already but you came and messed with me. You nasty girl!" he .

"You're the one who approached me, your highness." Youra pouted at him. Ren smiled at her cute reaction.

After finished dressing up, Ren said goodbye then left.

-----

[ At Living Room ]

"Your highness!" JRie and Hoshi bowed to Ren as soon as Ren arrived.
"I'm sorry to come to disturb you at your residence." -JRie-

"What do you have with me?" -Ren-

"I would like to ask you to allow me to go to East Town. I want to talk with Commander Minhyun before the deadline that he will come to give answer to you. I want to explain something to him." -JRie-

Ren remained silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter