Chapter 48 : Youra's Pregnancy

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day, Ren spent most of his time with Youra and Riam.

 

Finally, it's the night before Minhyun came to give the answer to Ren. Ren asked Youra and Riam to come to sleep with him at his room. Youra noticed Ren's hidden sadness clearer. She tried to ask him but he kept refusing.

Again, Ren stayed awake for full night just to keep looking at their sleeping faces.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Morning came. Ren left the room early even before Youra and Riam woke up. He spent the whole morning with JRie and some close officers doing meeting.

Youra still didn't know about it. Today she felt unwell. She suddenly felt exhausted and slept a lot with care by her servants.

Little Riam was bored, playing inside so he went out the residence alone to play. Little Riam was running to follow a butterfly and ended up falling down on the ground. That time nobody was around him. He burst out crying as his left knee was bleeding.

 

"hik hik it's bleeding. Riam is hurt." little Riam kept crying, sitting on the ground alone.

 

Talking about Minhyun, he finally arrived at castle along with a few of his armies. On the way to meet Ren, he saw little Riam was crying alone so he walked to Riam.

"hik hik Riam is hurt." -Riam-

"What's up, little prince?" Minhyun asked. Riam looked up to see the man who was standing in front of him. Riam got shocked to see it was the man who used to attack him before.

"Uncle, are you going to kill Riam again? Uncle, don't kill Riam! My leg is hurt. Hik hik" Riam continued crying. Minhyun looked at his leg and saw the bleeding knee. He sat down next to Riam and touched his leg.

"Why is it bleeding?" -Minhyun-

"Riam was bad. Riam ran out to play alone. Riam saw a beautiful butterfly. She told Riam to play with so Riam kept running with her and fell down. Mommy will be angry if she knows Riam ran to play outside alone." -Riam-

"Do you understand animal language?" -Minhyun-

"Yes Uncle!" -Riam-

"What a great talent! Well, but didn't your father teach you the spell to cure such light injury?" -Minhyun-

"Papa taught Riam but the spell is too long so Riam doesn't remember." -Riam-

Minhyun found out the kid is so cute. He smiled without realizing he is smiling because of his cuteness.

"I'll cure for you then." Minhyun said then started chanting his magic to cure for Riam. After a while, the wound disappeared.

 

"Your wound disappeared now. Do you still hurt?" -Minhyun-

"No uncle! Riam isn’t hurt anymore. Thank you, uncle!" little Riam bowed to Minhyun.

 

"Uncle, are you going to kill Riam? Please don't kill Riam! Riam promises to be a good kid." -Riam-

"Okay, I'm not going to kill you. You should go back to your place. Don't stay outside alone!" -Minhyun-

"Uncle, Riam is hungry. I don't have power to walk anymore. Can you carry Riam to go to Riam's place?" -Riam-

Minhyun was surprised to hear the request. He was silent looking at the kid for a while then widen his arms to let little Riam in. Minhyun didn’t know why but he was happy to carry little Riam like this.

Along the way, little Riam won't stop talking. Minhyun and his armies couldn't hold their laughter because of Riam.

 

"Uncle will like theme park. There are a lot of fun things to ride on. Riam loves it so much. There are many delicious food too in human world. Seoul is the best place. All uncles should go there one day." Riam kept telling about human world to those wizards. Minhyun was so interested in it as he has never gone there even once.

While Minhyun was carrying Riam, he ran into Ren and JRie who have just left the meeting room. Both sides got shocked to see each other.

"Papa!" Little Riam soon dropped from Minhyun's arms and ran fast to his father.

"Riam, what's up? Are you okay?" Ren worriedly asked his son as he was afraid Minhyun did anything to Riam.

"Hik hik Papa, Riam ran to play outside alone with a butterfly then fell down and got injured on knee. That uncle cured it for Riam and carried Riam here. Papa, please don't tell Mommy!" Riam burst out crying in fear as he was afraid his father would be angry.

"Why did Riam go to play outside alone? You're not listening. What should I do with you, Riam?" -Ren-

"Sorry Papa hik hik" Riam cried louder.

"Stop crying! Papa forgive you this time. Papa won't tell Mommy. Now go back to residence with uncle JRie and uncle Hoshi! Papa has something to do." Ren wiped Riam's tear then kissed on his son forehead. JRie came to take little Riam as Ren's order.

Before leaving, Riam turned to talk with Minhyun.  "Uncle, can we meet again? I'll tell you more about human world."

Riam friendly talked to Minhyun, got everyone surprised. Minhyun nodded to Riam with a smile.

After Riam left with JRie and Hoshi, Ren called Minhyun in, just two of them alone.

-----///-----

Talking about Youra, she was still resting on bed but got up when JRie and Hoshi took Riam to the residence.

"Mommy!" Riam ran to his mother.

"Young Lady, we received order from Prince Ren to take little prince here." -JRie-

"Oh, is he still at work?" -Youra-

JRie and Hoshi looked at each other. They hesitated to reply her.

"Mommy, Papa is busy with that uncle who wanted to kill us last time." Riam spoke it out before JRie and Hoshi could stop him. Youra was shocked to hear.

"What are they doing, JRie-shi? Is Ren safe?" Youra worriedly asked.

"Mmm... They... " JRie and Hoshi couldn't hide it anymore so they told her everything. Youra was so shocked to know about the choice Ren gave to Minhyun. Youra became panic then quickly went to Ren's place.

JRie and Hoshi were following her behind. They tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

-----

[ At Ren's Personal Working Room ]

"Please let me in! I want to meet the prince." Youra was standing in front of door, asking the guards to let her in.

Guards tried their best to stop her but Youra was too demanding so they couldn't stop her. Youra went in and saw Ren was really with Minhyun.

 

"Youra, why did you come?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter