Chapter 44 : The Return of the Heir of Wizard King

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leading some armies to save Riam, Ren took Riam to his camp inside the forest.

Little Riam fell asleep by the power of Ren's spell. Ren couldn't take his eyes off his son and he couldn't let go of his son from his arms after a long-time departure. He missed his son so much. He decided to take Riam here as he believed Riam would be harmed by Minhyun and his companions after revealing the weak point of glass wall.

"Papa! Hik hik Papa, don't leave Riam! Please take Riam with Papa!" little Riam cried in sleep.

"Papa won't Leave you anymore, my heart. We're together now." Ren kissed on his son's forehead to make him calm then laid down next to little Riam, hugging him to sleep.

-----

~ Next Day ~

Little Riam woke up and saw his father, lying next to him, smiling at him.

"Papa!" little Riam exclaimed.

"Good morning, Son!" Ren said with a soft smile.

"Papa, Riam is still sleeping, right? It's not morning yet? Am I still dreaming?" little Riam innocently asked his father because he thought it's just a dream to have his father around as he always has.

Ren softly patted his son's head and smiled.

"It's morning now. Riam isn't dreaming. Papa is right here with Riam. I missed you so much, my beloved son." Ren hugged little Riam tight inside his arms.

"Papa is really back. Riam misses Papa so much. Where did Papa go so long? Riam is scared. Bad people want to kill Riam, Mommy, Uncle Aron, Great grandpa and everybody inside the castle." little Riam started sobbing, describing his fear to his father.

"Don't cry, Son! Papa will solve everything soon. Sorry for being so late." -Ren-

Father and son spent a full morning to express their miss to each other. Finally, little Riam felt better from the fear that he has met recently by the power of his love and comfort.

…..

"Your highness, I'm Hoshi. May I get in? I got some news from the castle." -Hoshi-

"Come in!" -Ren-

Hoshi came in, got little Riam scared.

"Papa!" Riam quickly rushed to hug his father.

"Riam, this is Hoshi, Papa's assistant. Don't be scared! Here is safe. People here are our companions.” Ren explained to his son.

"I'm sorry to make you scared, Little Prince." Hoshi kneeled down to Riam.

"It's okay, Hoshi. Stand up! What do you have with me?" -Ren-

"I got the news that Commander Minhyun is calling for a meeting with all Lords and high ranked officers in the whole kingdom to meet next week. It's about choosing a new king and reform new government, your highness." -Hoshi-

"I see. I think it's time for me to take action too. I'll think about the plan and tell you all later." -Ren-

"Then I'm gonna leave!" Hoshi said then bowed to leave.

"Papa, Riam is hungry." -Riam-

"Should I take some fruits for you, your highness?" Hoshi turned to ask little Riam.

"That's very kind of you, Uncle! Thank you!" Riam bowed and smiled to Hoshi.

"Oh my! Little prince is so cute. You don't have to bow to me like this, your highness." Hoshi found Riam so cute immediately.

Ren softly smiled of his son's never-changed good manner. He really can see Riam will be a good king that everyone will love in the future.

-----

[ At Castle ]

"Your majesty! Here I come. How are you doing today?" Minhyun went into the secret security room.

Everyone remained silent as they knew Minhyun came just to insult them as usual.

“Today I come here to tell you all that next week I’m gonna have a meeting with all lords and high ranked officers in this kingdom. It’s about choosing a new king and reform a new government.” -Minhyun-

“How dare you!” Aron angrily yelled.

“What’s the matter? You want to oppose? Then come out to stop me! Your clan will be finished right here. Don’t think that South Town could recuse you! I’ll destroy South Town too if they want to be the bone to my neck.” -Minhyun-

“You’re so shameless. Who do you think will suit to be the king instead of wizard king and the heir of wizard king? Do you want to be the king, Hwang Minhyun?” JRie came to the front and started showing his anger to Minhyun too.

“I don’t want to be the king but I’m sure we’ll find a new suitable king for our kingdom. Young Master JRie, you had better give up on your loyalty for this useless king and join us. Most of the parts in our world are joining me.” -Minhyun-

“Kim Clan and South Town were not born to be a betrayer like you. I’ll serve my king till my life end and I don’t think there will be many people join you besides those few towns.” -JRie-

“What a stupid man! I shall damage your clan and your town soon. But I’m afraid you won’t have life to see it.” *evil laugh* Minhyun finished his insulting then left.

Wizard King remained doing meditation without reacting anything. Everyone dared not to disturb him.

-----

Talking about Youra, after letting her son go with strangers, she felt worried and awkward at the same time, like why she could just let her son with them easily like this. She could feel something that is hard to describe but it made her decide that way. She couldn’t stop thinking about that mysterious guy who saved her that day, the more she thinks the more she feels it’s her Ren.

“What are you thinking, Ms. Bride?” JRie noticed Youra’s concentration on something so he came to talk with her.

“Oh… I… I was thinking about something.” -Youra-

“About that mysterious guy that used his life to save you and your son, right?” -JRie-

“Yes! Is he also your army from South Town?” -Youra-

“Well, I can’t say anything much right now but you can put trust on him. He’ll take care of little prince by his life. I think it’s the right way to let little prince go with them. Minhyun found out the foundation of this glass wall so if little prince still stays here, it’ll be more dangerous for him. Don’t worry too much! I guess we’ll be freed soon. Cheer up!” JRie tried to cheer Youra with a hopeful smile.

Youra relieved by how JRie kept telling her that her son would be fine with those armies.

-----

[ Inside the Camp ]

Ren kept his son with him all the time because he has to make sure little Riam is safe. Since Ren took Riam here with him, he has taught his son many other magics so that Riam could use it to protect himself.

Little Riam got along with Hoshi and Ren’s armies so fast because of his friendliness and humbleness. Everyone likes Riam so much too.

Ren has meeting with the close armies and top leaders everyday about their plan to recuse the wizard king and other people who are inside Minhyun’s hand and finally their plan was set.

“I hope everything will go smoothly as our plan. I hope I can solve everything.” Ren gave a deep sigh to Hoshi after other people left his camp.

“I’ll put my life and my everything for this plan. Hopefully we’ll be able to make it. I’m so proud to be able to serve you personally like this, my prince.” -Hoshi-

“I hope I can end everyone’s tears and pains…” Ren said then turned to look at sleeping Riam.

“I’ll make sure little prince is safe, your highness. I’ll put you and little prince’s safety first.” -Hoshi-

“I actually have got many good people inside my kingdom. Thank you, Hoshi! You can go to take rest now. See you tomorrow!” Ren said then Hoshi bowed and left.

Ren couldn’t fall asleep because he was so nervous about tomorrow mission. He stayed awake all night pampering his son and thought about the mission.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Finally, the big day has come. They day that all high ranked officers and Lords who are controlling specific place in the whole wizard world are heading to the castle to join the big meeting together.

Minhyun and his East Town armies are the one who in charge of the meeting. Many people who were invited have come and it’s almost time to start the meeting.

On the same day, Ren is leading his military to the castle as per his mission.

Ren decided to choose today to reveal about his consciousness to those armies who have been collected to join this camp. They all were so shocked to see their prince is still alive but the good thing is it gave them more strength to fight with the enemies.

“Long lives my prince!!!” all armies kneeled down to Ren before they left on their journey.

“We’re gonna leave now but make sure to try our best not to kill people. The people who we call our enemies right now are actually our race. We’re all wizards and witches so let’s try not to harm them to death if possible. The poisonous needles which I’ve given to all of you will make them faint for temporary. Please use it instead! Take care yourself and everyone around you too! This isn’t the war but negotiation so let’s fight with peace! Let’s go!” Ren said and rode on horse with his son to lead the military. Still, Ren doesn’t want other people besides his armies to know about his consciousness yet so he wears a mask.

Ren led the military out from the forest and passed by the village. He was fragile to see the place which used to be always so crowded became silent and hardly found p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter