Chapter 8 : Got Attacked

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Ren's POV >

Aron : Good morning, Young Prince! Did you have a good sleep last night or busy going into someone's dream? (Aron-hyung started to tease me as soon as I came out from room.)

Me : Of course, I had a good sleep.

Aron : I can know that. I entered your room last night and I saw you were smiling while sleeping. I really wonder what you were doing inside her dream last night. Kiss?

Me : Hyung, stop teasing me and I command you, stop entering my room without my permission.

Aron : Ya ya, you're shy, right? Haha wizard isn't different from human. It's the same when it comes to love. By the way, I think she already has feeling on you. She was so sad when you left without saying anything like this and she looked so hurt when you ignored her yesterday.

Me : She keeps staying close with that vampire and it bothers me a lot. I don't wanna see it.

Aron : If you don't wanna see it, stop them. Take her away from him! She's born to be yours. It's nothing you can't do. Human will do like that. Protect their girls from other boys, comfort the girls and give the girls everything they want.

Me : I don't really know how to make her love me.

Aron : You can love so why don't you know how to make her love you back?

Me : I love her because she's my bride, someone I need to have in order to become the next king.

Aron : How sad! That's not love though. You'd better love her more than that. She'll be sad if she knows you only need her to fulfill your position.

Me : What is the difference between love and need?

Aron : You've to find out by yourself. I'm gonna go to school now. Will you go or not today? Hey, don't leave her for too long or that vampire may get her.

Me : She's born to be mine. What to worry about?

Aron : Without love what you may have is her body but not her heart. I gotta go now. Bye

Aron-hyung left me with unexplained answer. I was curious what he actually wanted me to do.

-----

I didn't go out today. I kept learning about human. During my stay with Aron-hyung, he taught me a lot about human, especially there is one thing called TV. I enjoy watching it a lot. He told me to learn about love by watching drama on TV. I sat all day long watching it.

“What? Another kiss scene again? Why do humans like kissing like this? Youra got angry when I kissed her. Why would she get angry? In the drama, human keeps kissing a lot. I don't understand her. But it feels really good to kiss a girl. I already kissed her three times.

I think I should go back home today. I shouldn't stay in human world for too long. I'll find a good time to tell her who I am and take her to my world to get married.”

-----

I went to wait for her in front of school. It's my first-time noticing human. Being a couple, human will walk holding hand, asking each other to go on date and the boys taking good care of their girls.

Youra : Ren! (Youra left the school and she saw me.)

Youra : What are you doing here? (She ran to me.)

Me : Let's go home!

Youra : Really? You're going back home now? It's good. (She became so excited and smiled happily.)

Youra : I mean grandma will be so happy. I guess she misses you a lot.

Me : How about you?

Youra : What?

Me : Do you miss me?

Youra : *she shyly nodded*

Me : Let's go home!

Youra : Wait! You know I was actually planning to watch movie with Mooah but she suddenly came up with some work and couldn't go. Now I got two tickets, if you don't mind, let's go to watch movie together. It's horror movie. I dare not to watch alone. What do you say?

I was thinking for a while then asked her.

Me : Is it like a date?

Youra : What? You mean watching movie together?

Me : Yeah!

Youra : Ah but we're not couple so it's not dating. Friends can go to such place together too.

Me : Human is so complicating. Alright let's go!

-----

< Inside Cinema >

Youra : It's gonna start soon. Are you okay with horror movie?

Me : What is it about?

Youra : This movie is about wizard. They use their magic to destroy the world and want to control the world. I heard it's a good movie.

Me : Wizard has their own world. They won't need human's world.

Youra : Really? Why are you so sure? You never have interest in anything anyway.

Me : I know a lot about wizard.

Youra : Really? So do you know how they look like? Do they have long noses, with messy hair and scary face?

Me : Long noses, messy hair, scary face?

Youra : Yes that's how they show on movie or book. I’m always curious what they look like.

Me : haha (I couldn't hold my laugh.)

Youra : What? You know how to laugh? What is it funny? (She seemed to surprise to see me laugh for the first time.)

Me : Do I have long noses? Do I have messy hair? Do I have scary face?

Youra : I'm asking about wizard not you.

Me : What if I'm a wizard?

Youra : Don't joke around! Ah movie started now. Let's be quiet! Omg I'm thrilled already.

"Movie started. Youra and everyone kept quiet and watched the movie. I learned that human thinks us like a scary and ugly creature. But it's not true. Despite having super power to do to many things that human can't do, we are like human."

Youra : Awww it's so scary. Why do those wizards keep killing people? She's dying. Oh god... (She was scared by a scene that wizards murdered a little girl.)

Youra : Awwww don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter