Chapter 54 : The Victory by Little Prince Riam

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At Training Yard ]

Ren took Riam to see the training of armies. They were practicing even harder as tomorrow they will be leaving for the big war.

 

Ren was holding Riam’s left hand while standing watching armies. “Riam, are you scared? We’re leaving to fight with our big enemies tomorrow and they’re not wizards like us. They’re monsters, animal monsters. Are you scared?”

Riam looked up at his father and remained silent. Ren sat down and made his son’s face facing to him. He patted Riam’s head with heart-breaking feeling. “You’re scared, right?” Ren became teary and asked his son with his shaking voice.

Riam gave his father a smile then replied “Riam is glad to go with Papa so we can protect each other. Riam will try to talk with those animal monsters like Papa has taught. Riam isn’t scared at all, Papa.”

Ren was emotional till dropped his tears to see Riam’s bright smile and hear his brave words. Ren hugged little Riam. “You’re very good kid, my heart. You make Papa proud so much. Papa’ll protect you and we’ll comeback safely together.”

“Riam will protect Papa too. Riam loves Papa so much too.” -Riam-

Ren released the hug and proudly smiled to Riam. Riam wiped his father’s tears and gave him a kiss then hugged Ren’s neck tight. Ren lifted little Riam to carry then went back to his residence.

-----

[ At Ren’s Residence ]

Youra put Arya on bed and was preparing stuffs for Ren and Riam leaving tomorrow.

“Arya, your father and your brother are leaving us for temporary from tomorrow. Mommy is preparing for them. We’ll be waiting for them.” Youra kept talking to her little baby while preparing stuffs for Ren.

 

A moment later, Ren carried little Riam in.

 

“Mommy!” Riam dropped from his father and ran to his mother. Youra kissed Riam and lifted him to put on bed. “Arya is awake. Hello, Arya! Do you miss oppa?” Riam bend down to kiss Arya. Arya burst out smiling till split out her voice, looking at her older brother. “Wow, Papa, Mommy! Arya is laughing at Riam. Arya is so cute.” Riam was excited to see his little sister laugh at him and kept playing with her.

The parents kept smiling, looking at their babies playing with each other.

 

“Riam and Arya are really lovely. Thank you so much for giving me such lovely son and daughter!” Ren sweetly thanked to Youra. Youra shyly smiled.

 

The family spent full day together as from tomorrow they are going to be apart.

 

Little Arya didn’t sleep much today. She stayed awake playing with Riam, looked like she knew about departure too. Ren kept carrying her in his arms, playing with her together with Riam. Youra finished preparing for his stuff then went to cook dinner for him.

 

“Dinner is ready, your highness.” Youra informed to Ren then Ren brought his both babies to dining room.

[ At Dining Room ]

“Please give Arya to me, your highness!” Youra said as she entered to take Arya from Ren.

Ren looked at Arya for a while then replied “Can I carry her longer? I’m not going to see her from tomorrow.”

“As your wish, your highness! She looks like she doesn’t want to leave you yet either.” Youra said with a soft smile.

“Good! So feed Riam and me! I’m busy carrying Arya no hands to eat.” Ren was half joke and half real. Youra burst out smiling with her lover’s kid-like behavior then she fed both of them.

They were having a wonderful dinner together. After that, they lullabied their babies to sleep.

-----

[ At Ren’s Room ]

It was already mid-night but Youra couldn’t fall asleep. She kept sitting next to little Riam and patting his head. She was trying her best not to show her worries and sorrow before they leave but she couldn’t hide it anymore. She finally sobbed. Ren has just finished bath, saw her crying, he quickly came to her.

He sat next to her and touched her shoulders with his both arms softly. “We’re going to be ok, Youra. We’ll comeback to you and Arya. I promise! Just this one last mission then we can marry.” Ren tried to cheer her up with his sincere eyes.

Youra couldn’t hold it anymore. She burst out crying and hugged him. “I’m so scared. I can’t lose whether you or him. You both must comeback together. Please protect yourself and our son! Please always remember that Arya and I are waiting for you.”

Ren hugged her tight and couldn’t hold his tears too. “I promise.”

They were hugging and crying for a while then Ren casted a spell to make Youra fall asleep as he couldn’t bear seeing her in pain like this. Ren was sitting all alone looking at his sleeping babies and Youra. He was so sad and worried about what if he couldn’t comeback to her? what if little Riam has any problem?... The more he thought the more difficult he feels.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Everyone came to send Ren and his armies off. Wizard King, Aron and his family also came and wished for their safety.

Youra was really broken inside but she wanted to act strong so Ren and Riam didn’t have to worry about her here.

 

“Riam, be a good kid and listen to your father!” said Youra.

“Yes, Mommy! Riam will be a good kid. Mommy and Arya, please take care too! Riam and Papa will be back soon.” Riam gave a bright smile to his mother. Youra felt harder to breath but proud at the same time to see how brave little Riam is. She tried her best to keep showing her beloved son and Ren a smile.

Ren carried little Riam. “We’re leaving, Youra. Don’t worry about us too much! Stay heathy! We’ll comeback.” Ren said then gave a kiss on Youra’s forehead.
The he turned to Arya. “Arya, be a good kid to your mother when Papa is away. May you always be fine, my little princess!” Ren left a kiss on Arya’s forehead too. Arya was awake and kept looking at her father. When Ren and Riam turned to leave, she burst out crying. Ren turned back, looking at his crying daughter emotionally. Youra couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She burst out crying along with her daughter. It was a tough moment for Ren. He was looking at them for a moment then he collected his bravery and walked to his armies. He put Riam on the horse in front of him then led the procession. He bravely gave order to armies to follow him behind, painfully left his crying baby and lover.

 

“Don’t cry, Arya! Your father and brother will surly comeback to us. We’ve to be strong, waiting for them here.” Youra was standing, carrying little Arya and watching Ren till he disappeared from her sight.

-----///-----

Ren kept little Riam near him all the time. He was really worried about his son’s safety. Little Riam remained bright and brave no matter how the journey was getting scarier and scarier. They were heading to a thick forest where those animal monsters live. They went on journey for a week and finally they arrived.

 

“Riam, we’ve arrived. Are you scared?” -Ren-

“Not at all, Papa!” Riam turned around to reply his father with a smile.

 

Ren was still on horse with his son and having armies standing behind, waiting for those monsters to come out. A moment later, those monsters came out. Ren held beloved Riam tight.

*The war between wizards and those animal monsters have happened for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter