Chapter 36 : Accusing and Bullying

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your highness, may I have your time a little bit?” Eunha was standing in front of Ren’s working room, asking to meet him.

“You can enter.” Ren allowed.

Eunha entered along with a servant.

“What do you want to talk with me?” -Ren-

“Your highness, I’ve just found out a shocking thing.” -Eunha-

“What is it?” -Ren-

“My servant caught Youra sent her servants to go to the village to buy medicine for her and I was so shocked to find out that the medicine is birth-control medicine, Your highness.” -Eunha-

“Yes, your highness! I was following her servants and found out that they keep going to the village to buy birth-control medicine for Youra-nim. I came back and informed to Eunha-nim. I really saw them.” her servant added.

Ren got so pissed off to hear.

“Are you both saying the truth?” -Ren-

“Yes your highness! I think she keeps it in her room. You can go to check. I was so disappointed to find out this. You’ve been liking her a lot but she dares to do this to you. She’s still unkind to you like in the past.” Eunha faked her sadness.

Ren got very furious. He didn’t say anything. He rushed to leave to Riam’s room.

Eunha and her servant smiled at their success. They followed Ren behind.

-----

[ At Riam’s Room ]

Youra was playing with Riam and servants in the room. A moment later, Ren came in with unwell facial expression.

“Your highness, have you finished your work already? You’re so early today.” -Youra-

Youra was surprised to see him come to her early today. She warmly welcomed him as usual.

“Eunha, go and find it for me! If you make up story, I won’t forgive you.” -Ren-

Ren ordered Eunha to go to find the medicine. Youra has no idea what is happening.

“What happened, Your highness?” Youra was teary, asking Ren.

Ren became mean and didn’t say anything to her at all. He remained silent and waited for Eunha and her servant to check the room.

“Papa, what happened?” Riam went to hold Ren’s leg.

“Servants, take my son to a side.” Ren ignored little Riam too.

Servants came to take Riam to stand a side. Youra became so worried with Ren’s ignorance and mean face.

“I found it, Your highness. Here is the medicine!” Eunha found the medicine inside Youra’s clothes. She quickly took it and showed to Ren. Youra got so shocked.

Ren took the medicine from Eunha then turned to Youra.

“Tell me, what is this medicine?” Ren raised up the medicine and asked Youra with furious facial expression.

“It’s… it’s… I…” Youra was in chaos. She didn’t know how to answer him. She got lost and started sobbing.

“You can’t say by yourself, right? Fine! Servants, go to get a doctor here!” Ren angrily gave order to his servants.

They all waited for doctor to come. Youra was scared and kept sobbing while Eunha was happy with her trap.

“Mommy, why are you crying?” Little Riam went to his mother.

Youra carried her son in her arms and held him tight.

“Mommy, don’t cry!” Riam hugged Youra back.

A moment later, doctor came then Ren ordered him to check the medicine.

“Tell me what is this medicine?” -Ren-

Doctor checked it and found out it’s the birth-control medicine.

“It’s a birth-control medicine, Your highness. Those women who take it won’t get pregnant after making love with their partners. It’s very strong medicine. It’s 0% to get pregnant if they take it.”- Doctor-

Ren became so furious to hear. He used his power to damage the medicine at once.

“Damn it!!!” -Ren-

Youra was so shocked and scared. She cried louder, holding little Riam.

“Youra, why did you do this to me?” Ren shouted at her.

“I… it’s not like that, your highness.” Youra was in hard time. She dared not to tell the truth that it was given by Eunha as she was afraid Eunha would do anything to Riam later.

“It’s not like what? You’re using birth-control medicine with me. How are you going to explain? You sent the servants to go to buy it from village. Eunha’s servant caught them and Eunha came to tell me. If she hasn’t told me, I’d still be a stupid man you are being fooled by you. How dare you!” Ren kept shouting at Youra, got everyone scared.

Youra was so shocked to hear how Eunha made up story to attack her.

“Why aren’t you saying anything? You’re speechless, right? You have no excuse to say, right? You, cheater, I’ve been giving my love to you and forgave what you’ve done to me in the past but you fool me. Am I this stupid to you, Youra?” Ren grabbed Youra’s hand strongly, got little Riam scared and burst out crying.

“Papa, don’t hurt Mommy!” -Riam-

“Servants, take my son out!” Ren ordered servants to take Riam from Youra.

“No, I don’t want to go. Mommy, Mommy!” Little Riam kept fighting and crying so hard as he was worried if his mother would be in hard time alone.

Ren casted a spell to make Riam fall asleep and ordered servants to take him out.

“Say something, Youra! Are you going to admit it?” -Ren-

Youra just kept crying and remained silent.

“Fine! I’ll ask your servants then. Eunha, which servants did your servant see them were buying the medicine for Youra?” Ren turned to ask Eunha. Then Eunha’s servant pointed to two servants who are close with Youra the most.

“No, we know nothing. We never go to buy this medicine from the village and Young Lady never orders us to go as well.” the two servants who were accused rushed to kneel and told their prince.

“My servant saw you clearly. Are you saying that we’re making up the story?” Eunha angrily shouted to them.

“We know nothing. We really didn’t do this.” two servants kept refusing.

“Fine! Let’s see if you still say the same after getting punishment.” Eunha finished her words then ordered her personal servants to hit them with the sticks.

“Ouch ouch… please stop this! We know nothing.” -two servants-

“Admit it if you want to live. You all keep hitting them until they admit.” -Eunha-

“Please stop it! They know nothing.” Youra kept crying to beg.

“Youra, admit it already if you want to save them!” -Eunha-

“I didn’t do this. They didn’t do anything too. Eunha, why are you doing this to us? Please spare them!” Youra was so heart-breaking to see her beloved servants were receiving punishment because of her. But Eunha didn’t stop it and Ren didn’t say anything too. He stood still, looking at them.

“Your highness, please tell them to stop! My servants know nothing. Please have mercy on them!” Youra kneeled in front of Ren and begged.

Ren still remained silent and ignored her begging.

“Please spare them and punish me instead! I’ll accept the punishment.” Youra stood up and intended to enter to get the punishment but Ren grabbed her waist to stop.

“You’ll get the punishment from me, Youra. Stay here and watch how long can these servants endure!” -Ren-

“No, please spare them! You guys are hitting them too much already. Stop it and hit me instead!” Youra tried to release herself from Ren but Ren wouldn’t let go of her.

Youra kept crying, watching her poor servants receiving the unfair punishment until the poor servants lost their consciousness and became silent.

As the two servants became silent, they stopped hitting and entered to check them.

“They both have died, your highness.” -servants-

Youra was so shocked to hear then ended up fainting at once.

Ren carried Youra to his room.

-----

[ At Ren’s Room ]

Ren laid unconscious Youra on his bed and sat next to her, looking at her.

Ren was so disappointed and angry with Youra for taking birth-control medicine. He sobbed in pain and couldn’t understand why she would do this.

“No, please stop hitting them! Please have mercy on them! Noooo…” Youra was shouting in her sleep till made herself wake up.

She got up to sit then realized Ren’s presence.

“Ren…” -Youra-

“I told you many times right that you must address me as a prince. You don’t have right to call me by name, you low-class human.” Ren kept being mean talking to her.

“Did the both servants really die?” Youra remembered about her servants.

“They deserved it. They joined you to fool me.” -Ren-

Youra burst out crying to hear Ren’s confirmation for her servants’ death.

“You killed them. Don’t blame me! They got their punishment and you too, you’ll receive the punishment for cheating on me too, Youra.” Ren said and grabbed her hand strongly.

“You should punish everything on me. You shouldn’t have killed them. hik hik” Youra cried painfully as she felt really sorry for her servants.

“You’ll receive. Don’t worry!” Ren shortly said then left the room. He didn’t come back to her that night.

-----

Next day, Youra went back to Riam’s room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter