Chapter 32 : Forgetting You (II)

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re awake now, Youra? I’m so happy.” Minhwa rushed to Youra who has just woken up from one night coma.

“Minhwa, is baby alright?” Youra quickly asked about her baby’s safety.

“Please relieve! Your baby is fine, Youra. You and your baby are both fine.” -Minhwa-

“Thank you!” Youra burst out crying. Minhwa hugged her to console.

“Don’t cry! You both are safe now. Please be careful more from now on! You’re so weak right now. Please eat and rest well!” -Minhwa-

“Minhwa, why did Ren become like this? Why did he treat me and our baby like this? Why did he forget about me?” Youra cried painfully thinking about how merciless Ren was to her.

“I’m not sure about it too. I heard he was attacked so bad on his head during his way to East Town. Maybe it made him forget some memories. Anyway, I’m sure he’ll have his memory about you back soon. He loves you so much. He can’t forget about you forever. Please don’t be so upset! Let’s try our best to make him remember you!” -Minhwa-

“But he said he hates me so much. He doesn’t want to remember about me anymore. He said I’ve hurt him so he wants to lose his memory on me forever.” Youra couldn’t calm herself.

“The power of love will heal everything. Let’s keep the faith!” -Minhwa-

Youra was consoled by Minhwa a lot but she was still sad and hurt over what Ren has done to her. Youra was kept inside Aron’s residence to receive good care and treatment.

-----

[ At Wizard King’s Residence ]

Wizard King, Ren and Aron had a private meeting.

“Grandpa, I’ve decided to send Aron to North Town. There is being in chaos so I think he is the most suitable person to go to take care of there during this hard time.” -Ren-

“Ren, you do this because of what happened that night?” Aron became upset.

“Well, it can also be the punishment for you to have mistreated my future queen. Just move from here because you’ve scared Eunha and I can’t trust you if you won’t harm my queen.” -Ren-

“Grandpa, this is not right. He was the one who is wrong that night. He almost made Youra lost her baby. He believes everything Eunha has made up. Grandpa, please consider!” Aron turned to his grandpa who has been silent listening to them fighting.

“How dare you keep saying Eunha is making up story? Grandpa is also telling me the same to her. Do you mean grandpa is making up story too?” Ren became pissed off.

Aron was shocked to hear his grandpa also tells Ren something bad about Youra.

“Grandpa, what did you tell Ren about Youra? Why did he hate her like this?” Aron became teary.

“I told him the truth only. Now Aron, since the heir of wizard king decided to send you to North Town, you have to go. You can comeback when Ren allows you to. It should be clear now. You both can leave.” -Wizard King-

“Heard it well right, Hyung? Prepare your stuffs and leave tomorrow morning! You can take your family with if you want.” -Ren-

“Kwak Aron accept the order, your highness!” Aron painfully accept the unfair punishment.

Then Ren and Aron left the wizard king’s room.

-----

“You really need to do this? Is this your idea or Eunha’s idea to chase me away?” Aron couldn’t get enough of this unfairness.

“It’s not your place to ask me this. Better go right now, you don’t have much time!” Ren said and turned to leave.

“Aren’t you going to visit Youra and your baby? She almost lost her baby last night but now she and the baby are safe. She is still at my place. You should go to see her.” -Aron-

“Why should I? I don’t feel the baby is mine even a little. I’m afraid it’s yours. You seem to care about them so much.” -Ren-

“Ren, you’re too much. How could you say like this? You’re the father not me or any other. Is this also what Eunha told you? You must have lost your mind. You’d better wake up before everything goes worse than this.” -Aron-

“Let’s wait until the baby is born and let’s see if it’s really my baby or not!” Ren said then was walking to leave.

“Don’t hurt her! Don’t do anything to her during my absence! She has nobody here besides you and me.” -Aron-

Ren didn’t care about Aron’s word. He kept walking to leave.

-----

Aron went back to his residence and told his wife about moving to North Town. Minhwa was very sad to hear because they have to leave Youra alone here. They went to tell Youra. Youra was very heart-breaking to know. She felt guilty to make Aron got punishment because of helping her. They were spending a full night, talking and saying good bye to each other.

-----

Morning came. Aron and his family have prepared to leave the castle to North Town.

“Papa, can I meet Riam before we leave? I want to say good bye to him.” Little Arie insisted her father to see Riam.

“Arie, I’m afraid we can’t. We have to go now. North Town is very far from here. Auntie Youra will say it to Riam for you.” Aron tried to console Arie. He knew that it’s not good to let Ren see them at this moment.

“Arie, Auntie will tell Riam for you. Don’t worry! Good kid, don’t cry!” Youra helped to console little Arie too. Arie nodded to agree.

“Youra, we’re leaving. We leave our residence with you. Please don’t hesitate to ask our servants for your assistance! Take care of yourself and be careful….. I mean pay more attention to your health because you’re not alone. You’re having a life inside your stomach. No matter what happens you have to live. We’ll meet each other again one day.” Minhwa became emotional, saying good-bye to Youra.

“I’m so lucky to know you both. Thank you for everything! I promise to live no matter what. You both have to take care too. Let’s meet each other again one day!” -Youra-

Minhwa and Youra hugged each other and cried.

“I’m really sorry for not being able to be here to take care of you anymore. I’m really sorry, Youra. From now on, you’ll be alone. Please struggle a little bit more! I hope we can meet again soon.” Aron was in tear too.

After a sad good-bye, Aron and his family left.

“I’ll struggle but what if I cannot endure anymore? What should I do?” Youra was thinking a lot of things, watching them leave.

-----

After Aron and his family left, Youra went to stay in his residence as Aron’s purpose. Aron and Minhwa gave order to their servants to take care of Youra and her baby well.

Youra was doing fine inside Aron’s residence until one day Eunha came to meet her.

“So this is your new shelter?” Eunha forced to enter Youra’s room.

“Why did you come here? What do you want?” Youra became scared and asked worriedly.

“I just wanna see how you are doing. You were very lucky last time that your damn baby could survive. But if you’re still here, maybe not just your baby even you yourself can be DIED.” Eunha threatened her.

“No, please don’t do anything to us! Let us survive.” Youra cried.

“It’ll be Prince Ren’s decision, to keep or kill you.” -Eunha-

“He won’t kill me.” -Youra-

“Why are you so sure? He forgot everything about you and hates you so much now. Now the girl he loves and believes is me. He’ll do whatever I say. So you’d better listen to me maybe I’ll have mercy on you.” -Eunha-

“What do you want me to do?” -Youra-

“I don’t want you to live here. Here is too good for you. Go to live in that servant room back. There suits you well, low-class human. I want you suffer there, no servants to serve, no good food to eat, just alone and suffer.” Eunha gave an evil look to Youra.

Youra sobbed and was thinking for a while.

“I’ll move there back if you want.” -Youra-

“Good! You seem a good listener. I’m gonna go now. Prince Ren must be waiting for me to serve him tonight.” Eunha hurt Youra then left.

Youra busrt out crying to hear.

“Ren, please don’t forget me! Ren, please remember me back! I need you.” Youra kept crying painfully alone for full night.

-----

[ At Ren’s Residence ]

“Awwwww… why do I keep hearing her voice like this? I hate it. I hate it.” Ren couldn’t fall asleep. He keeps hearing Youra’s crying voice and calling his name every night.

“Mommy, Riam miss Mommy and little baby too. Mommy, why not come to see Riam?” little Riam slept talking.

Since he came back, Ren takes little Riam to sleep with him every night. Little Riam always cries in his sleep. Ren is so heart-breaking to see but he doesn’t allow Riam to go to meet Youra.

-----

Next day, Youra moved to live in her servant room back. She hasn’t become better yet but she doesn’t have a choice. She misses her son and Ren so much but she is worried that she will have problem again if she goes to meet them at this moment.

Every day, she lives on her own, no servants, no one around, just alone and lonely. When she is so morning-sick and sick, she has nobody to rely on. Sometimes she stays on bed for full day without food. She cries every night, wishing Ren will remember her and comeback to her soon but he never appears.

“No matter what happens, I’ve to live. He’ll remember me back one day. My baby, we have to endure a little bit more.” Youra touched her stomach and lullaby herself to sleep.

-----

One day, Eunha came to her and gave her a deal that if she agreed to work as a simple servant then she is allowed to see Riam from a distance but not allowed to let Riam see her. She agreed as she missed her son a lot and as long as she could see Riam every day even from a far is enough.

Every day, she has to work and being bullied by Eunha. Other servants really felt pity for her but they could do nothing.

Every day, she has to hide herself crying from a distance watching little Riam and Ren.

 

“You seem to get used with work a lot so tonight come to serve me and Prince Ren at dining room. Be ready! Dinner tonight is like our couple date so don’t try to ruin it. Got it?” Eunha said then left. Youra was so hurt to hear. She kept sobbing.

-----

[ At Dining Table ]

Ren and Eunha came. Youra was in the room, bringing food for them. Ren was surprised to see Youra. He hasn’t met and known that Youra has been working as a simple servants yet.

 

“Your highness, Youra begged me to make her a servant because she wants to see Prince Riam every day but I warned her not to go close to him or let him see already so please relieve! I won’t let this wicked girl go near little prince.” -Eunha-

“It’s up to you. Just take care of Riam well! Alright, let’s eat!” Ren tried to ignore Youra’s presence and started eating. Youra was standing a side watching them enjoying their dinner together and feeling broken inside.

 

A moment later, Eunha called Youra to the table. Youra quickly walked to her. “Take out the plates!” Eunha ordered. Youra bowed and carefully collected those plates. Eunha secretly used her power to make plates fall from Youra’s hand and the plates were broken.

“WHAT THE HELL?! why are you this careless? You useless human! So stupid!” Eunha blamed Youra and slapped her strongly.

“Ouch! I didn’t mean it.” Youra burst out crying in pain. got bleeding.

“You wanted to ruin my time with the prince. You cheap human! Go to die!” Eunha threw Youra to the floor.

“Ouch… please don’t hit me! I’m pregnant. Please have mercy on me! I’m sorry. I’ll clean it right away.” Youra begged Eunha. Ren was painfully watching them. He felt so hurt to see but he didn’t stop Eunha as he hated Youra so much right now.

“Eunha-nim, please don’t hit her more! It may affect the baby.” other servants entered to help Youra as they couldn’t bear seeing anymore.

“Fine! Hurry and clean these plates, you stupid human! No one is allowed to help you.” Eunha yelled. Youra picked up the broken plates and unfortunately got cut by it.

“Ouch!!!”

 

“What? Got cut? You are really a clumsy, crazy girl. So useless! Don’t stop, keep cleaning it up! You’re ruining our time by your wicked tears. Hurry up!” Eunha cruelly shouted at Youra.

Youra turned to Ren who has been silent. Their eyes met. Youra was trying to tell him to help her by her eyes. Ren was teary, looking at her then he suddenly felt pain inside his heart.

“AHH… my heart!” Ren cried out in pain.

 

Eunha quickly went to him and helped to carry him out. Youra became so worried about Ren that she forgot her own pain and wound.

“Ren, Ren! What’s wrong with you?” Youra wanted to follow him but was stopped by servants.

“Young lady, please don’t worry about the prince! You’re having injuries. Please go with us! We’ll cure for you.” servants tried to calm Youra from worrying about Ren and took her to cure.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Youra went to work as usual. She went to water the flower in the garden and accidentally saw Ren was siting, reading a book there. She hesitated at first but then she decided to walk to him.

 

“Ren!”
she called him. Ren slowly turned to look at her but didn’t reply anything. He was looking at her with cold face, got Youra scared.

“….. have you got better now? I’m so worried about you last night.” Youra continued asking with care and love but Ren smirked at her with unreadable facial expression. He walked to her.

“Worried that I’ve not died yet, right? I was hurt because of you but I won’t let that happens again. You’re no longer any reason for me to hurt, low-class human.” Ren heartlessly said to her. Youra dropped the box of water from her hand then ran out crying. She hid herself at a corner and kept crying painfully because of his words. Ren was hurt too after saying all of those words to her but he wanted to make her hurt.

 

That night, after finished her work, she went to Riam’s room as he missed him so much. She begged servants to let her in. Riam was already sleeping so servants agreed to let her in a bit. She emotionally cried, holding and kissing her sleeping son. It has been a while for her to hug him inside her chest like this. That moment, Ren came in and got very angry to see Youra was holding little Riam.

 

“How dare you! Why dared you enter and hold my son like this? Take off your dirty hands from him, you low-class human.” Ren entered to separate Youra from Riam.

“I’m sorry to break the rule. I just miss Riam so much and I couldn’t control my feeling. Please forgive me!” -Youra-

“If you ever break the rule again then you’ll be warned not to step in here and you’ll never see Riam even from a far. Go away! Leave right away!” Ren angrily yelled at her.

“I won’t break the rule again. Please don’t warn me from coming here!” Youra cried louder with fear and kept begging.

“LEAVE! I hate seeing your face. LEAVE!” Ren shouted at her loudly then Youra qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter