Chapter 51 : Another Mission

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it came to the day that Youra’s expecting the baby.

“Awww… aww… Your highness, help me! It’s hurt…”

 

Ren and everyone were waiting outside the room, praying for Youra’s delivering the baby safely.

 

“Why is Youra crying like this?  She is calling for me. I have to go inside.” Ren couldn’t bear hearing his lover screaming in pain. He was intending to enter the room that Youra is delivering the baby.

Minhwa quickly blocked his way. “Your highness, you can’t go inside. Giving birth is painful like this. She will be fine. Please wait a little bit more!”

Ren listened to Minhwa. He tried to calm himself and continued waiting outside.

 

“Why is it taking so long like this? Is Youra okay? Is my baby okay?”

“Ren, both mother and baby will be fine. You should be calm and wait to welcome your baby.” Aron patted Ren’s shoulder and gave him warm word.

 

After a moment :

*BABY CRYING SOUND*

Ren and everyone heard the crying sound of the baby.

“My baby!” Ren became teary and happy at the same time to hear his baby’s voice.

Servants came out from the room and walked to Ren.

“Your highness, Lady Youra has safely delivered birth to a princess. Congratulations!” -servants-

“Congratulations, your highness!” everyone bowed to congrats to Ren.

Ren quickly ran into the room to see Youra and his baby.

 

Youra was sitting, carrying her new born baby in her arms. Ren emotionally walked to them.

“Your highness, I’ve delivered a birth to our baby girl safely.” Youra said and dropped her tears.

“Youra, thank you!” Ren hugged her and cried too.

“My little princess, you were born now.” Ren released his hug from Youra and softly took little princess to carry in his arms.

“You look so much alike your mother. You are so beautiful, my little princess.” Ren couldn’t hold his tears of excitement seeing his baby’s face.

“Have you thought of the name for her?” Ren turned to ask Youra.

“Yes your highness! Please name her Arya!” -Youra-

Ren smiled softly to Youra as the sign to agree with the name of their baby then he softly patted his baby’s face. “Princess Arya, you’re Princess Arya.”

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

“Arya Arya…” Riam dropped from his father’s arms and quickly ran to see his little sister that was being carried by Youra on bed.

“Riam, this is your little sister. You have a sibling now, my dear.” -Youra-

“Yeah!!! Riam has a sibling now. Arya is so beautiful. Arya, oppa will take care of you well.” Riam kissed his little sister excitedly.

Youra pulled Riam inside her arms to give him a hug together with Arya. “You both are the treasure that god gave to me. I love you both so much.”

Ren was standing, watching them with a smile then he entered to give a hug to them. “Youra, Riam, Arya, you all are my everything. I’ll love and protect you by my life.”

The family has spent a happy moment together and they felt so much happiness in their lives right now.

-----

Arya was born healthy and beautiful. Ren and Youra gave her the best care and love. They pampered their baby so much. Since Arya has arrived to their lives, they became happier especially when they see little Riam is happy to have a sibling he has been wanted.

 

----- One Month Later -----

“Be careful! Don’t be careless…. you, put the flower there… you, move that curtain a little bit… put more chairs over there…”

The whole castle is being busy preparing for little Arya’s blessing ceremony tomorrow.

 

-----///-----

[ At Ren’s Personal Working Room ]

Ren called out for a meeting with Aron, JRie, Minhyun and Hoshi.

“I’ve decided the date for our mission as now I believe we’ve trained our armies strong enough. We’ll leave to fight with traitors who are doing rebelling first and after getting the victory over them, we’ll go to fight with our big rivals.” Ren announced.

“Yes your highness!” the 4 officers bowed to accept the order.

“But when is it, your highness?” -Aron-

“In three days!” -Ren-

The 4 officers turned to look at each other as they think it is a bit fast because little Princess has just born only one month.

“Princess Arya has just born and tomorrow is her blessing ceremony so I think we can delay till next month or something…” Aron hesitantly shared his opinion to Ren.

“I’ve decided. Be well-prepared in three days! Meeting dismissed!” Ren finished his word then left.

The 4 officers bowed till Ren left the room. They sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter