Chapter 22 : Taking the Bride to Magic Kingdom

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talking about Youra, after receiving the news of her beloved son, losing mysteriously during school trip, she quickly went to Busan with Mooah and Jeonghan to find him. They tried to find little Riam with the help of polices but still not found even a little trace. It has been more than one month now but they're still finding until one day polices made a statement that this case has to be closed because they have searched everywhere with their best already, the whole area and even in the forest but they found nothing. Youra couldn't get it and she doesn't want to give up but day by day she became hopeless so they went back to Seoul.

-----

Youra has been so sad and depressed. She cries and tortures herself every day. She refuses to eat and tried to commit suicide for many times already but Mooah and Jeonghan always arrived on time and rescued her.

Mooah : Youra, I know you're being so sad but dying isn't the solution. What if Riam is still alive? You've to live even now we've very little hope.

Jeonghan : Riam isn't a simple human. He won't die easily. There must be something. We should wait a little bit more. Give up the idea of committing suicide.

Youra : I don't want to live anymore. I'm not a good mother. I couldn't take care of my child. Let me die! (She started crying loudly again.)

Mooah : I'm also sad that Riam is being lost like this but we've to be strong. Life shouldn't be ended like this. You've to be strong so that we can continue finding Riam.

Jeonghan : Why don't you call Ren? And ask him to help?

Youra : Should I? But.....

Jeonghan : It's ok if you don't want to make it relate to him. But keeping a secret that he's a father of your son is totally wrong. He's the father. He should know.

Youra : I don't want Riam get in touch with those creatures.

Jeonghan : He's still Riam's father anyway and you can’t change the truth.

Youra burst out crying even louder.

Mooah : Alright alright! It's ok if you don't want to. We won't force you. We'll go to buy something for dinner tonight so you should take rest. We'll be back soon. Don't think too much, try to sleep and stop thinking of dying!

Mooah and Jeonghan left. Youra was crying till fell asleep.

-----

Ren finally arrived at Youra's house. He entered the house and it was so quiet. Everything has remained the same except the decorations that full of little Riam's photos. Ren went to Youra's room and saw she's sleeping sickly.

Ren : Youra ah, I've come. I miss you so much. (He walked close to her.)

Ren : You must be so sad to lose Riam.

Youra : Riam, where are you, my dear? Are you safe? Please come back to Mommy. I'm dying of missing you. Riam Riam… (She cried and talked in her sleep.)

Ren touched her forehead and found out that she got so high temperature. He put a cold towel on her forehead to reduce her fever.

Youra : Ren, Ren... I'm sorry for not being able to take care of our son.

Ren got emotional that she still thinks of him.

Ren patted her head then kissed.

Ren : I've come to take you to meet our son. (He held her hand tight to calm her fear in sleep.)

A moment later, Mooah and Jeonghan came back. As they entered the room, they got shocked to see Ren was sitting next to Youra.

Mooah : Awwwwwww (Mooah yelled in shock.)

Jeonghan : Ren!!!

Ren : I've come to take Youra to my place to meet Riam.

Ren told Mooah and Jeonghan everything that has happened.

Mooah and Jeonghan relieved to hear that Riam is still alive and doing fine at Magic Kingdom.

Mooah and Jeonghan also told Ren everything about Youra giving birth to Riam and how she struggled to raise Riam alone and all her hardship. Ren felt so sorry to know about this but at the same time he got upset that Youra is still stubborn not to call for him for these whole years.

Ren : I'm really thankful for your kindness to my bride and my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter