Chapter 28 : Kidnapping

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Riam!!!” Ren became awake of all sudden. He could sense that there is something bad happened. He grabbed his sword with him, intending to leave his room.

“Ren, what happened? Where are you going?” Youra became awake too.

“Nothing! I’m gonna go out a little bit. You continue sleeping.” Ren said then left.

-----

As soon as he left his room, he saw many servants and guards were killed. He became so shocked and quickly heading to Riam’s room.

“Riam, Riam!” Riam wasn’t in his room. All servants who serve him personally were killed too.

“Your highness, little prince was caught. We’re sorry for not being able to protect him.” a few guards who still survive entered and kneeled in front of Ren.

“Who caught my son? Why are you all useless like this? If there is anything happen to my son, you all will die.” Ren became very furious.

“Lord Kang from West Town, your highness!” a guard told.

“Kang Dongho! How dare you!” Ren became so angry to hear.

(Lord Kang Dongho from Kang Clan is the most powerful lord who controls the west part of Magic Kingdom but he never gets along with anybody. His ambition is to control the whole kingdom. He has been doing war with Ren for many times already.)

“Ren, what is up?” Youra came.

“Ren, why did many people die? Riam, where is Riam?” Youra tried to find Riam in the whole room.

“Youra, Riam was caught.” Ren didn’t want to tell her but he couldn’t hide.

“What did you just say? Was caught? Ren, who caught Riam? hik hik please go to recuse him! Please take our son back, Ren!” Youra was shocked and cried a great sorrow.

“I’ll go to take him back. I promise even if I have to die, I’ll take our son back.” Ren hugged to console her.

“Riam, Riam, are you ok? are you scared? Hik hik I’ll die for sure if there is anything happen to him.” with the great shock of hearing her son’s news, Youra fainted.

“Youra, Youra… Young lady young lady…”

Ren carried her back to his room.

-----

[ In Ren’s Room ]

Ren : You all take care of my bride during my absence. If she has any problem, I won’t spare your life.

Servants : Yes Your highness.

Ren was sitting, looking at Youra’s face before he left on the journey to help his son.

Ren : Youra, I’m sorry for my carelessness and made Riam got caught like this. I swear that I’ll take Riam for you back. I’ll put my life to save our son.

He dropped a few tears and kissed on her forehead then left.

-----

Ren called Aron to meet and told him what happened before he left.

Aron : Let me go with you too, Your highness! I want to join to help little prince.

Ren : No, you stay here taking care of our kingdom during my absence. I put all trust on you. We can’t leave together because grandpa isn’t here. I’ll take some armies with me. Please also take care of Youra! She is so sad and weak now, still unconscious sleeping on bed. I’m so worried.

Aron : I accept your order. I’ll put my life to take care here and your bride. Please be careful and comeback safely! Lord Kang is very poisonous, please be careful!

Ren : I got it. I’m gonna go now. (Ren said then left with some armies.)

-----

Aron asked his wife to go to take care of Youra. Youra has been unconscious till morning. When she woke up, she cried for little Riam again.

Youra : Riam hik hik Riam how are you doing now? Ren, please help our son!

Servants : His highness has left since dawn to go to save little prince already, young lady.

Minhwa : Youra, please calm down! Prince Ren will take little prince back safely. Please take care of yourself well because you’re not alone anymore.

Youra : what do you mean I’m not alone?

Minhwa : You’re being pregnant for around 3 weeks now.

Youra : I’m pregnant? Why at this time… (Youra became stressful more than excited.)

Minhwa : Why aren’t you happy? I heard Prince Ren wants another baby so much. You should be happy that you can have for him now.

Youra : How could I be happy when my son has been kidnapped like this? hik hik (Youra burst out crying again.)

Minhwa : I’m sorry but he’s gonna come back to us safely. Don’t worry! Let’s pray for Prince Ren and little prince’s safety! And you have to take care of yourself and another life inside your stomach. Don’t torture yourself! Take care of yourself and the baby so that when they’re back, we can celebrate this good news together. (Minhwa hugged Youra to console.)

Youra couldn’t stop crying, thinking about Riam’s safety.

-----

Talking about Ren, he left with his armies on horse to West Town. He couldn’t stop worrying about Riam. He blamed himself for his carelessness. He went on journey without resting, wishing to reach West Town soon.

“Riam, wait for Papa! You’ve to be fine.” Ren kept sobbing along the journey because his sense told him that his son kept crying calling for him to help.

-----

[ At Lord Kang’s Residence ]

Riam was kidnapped and kept inside Lord Kang’s residence. Lord Kang hasn’t done anything to Riam yet. He is waiting for Ren’s arrival impatiently.

Riam : Hik hik Papa, help Riam! Papa, Riam is scared.

Lord Kang : Annoying kid, stop crying or I’ll cut your tongue!

Riam : Uncle, why did you catch me? Please take me back to my Papa and Mommy! (Little Riam kept crying in fear.)

Lord Kang : You don’t have to go because your dad will come to find you here and that time I’ll kill him. *evil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter