Chapter 41 : Returning

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At Aron’s Residence ]

“Youra, you woke up now?” Minhwa quickly went to Youra.

“Why am I here? Haven’t I died yet?” Youra struggled to get up.

“Young Master JRie took you back here. You’ve been unconscious since last night.

Youra became silent for a while and tried to recall her memories.

“Minhwa, how about Ren? That young master was burning Ren’s body. I remembered I jumped to the flame to die with Ren. But why am I here?” -Youra-

“You were unconscious inside the flame. Young Master JRie took you out and brought you back here.” -Minhwa-

“How about Ren? How is Ren’s body now, Minhwa?” Youra became panic.

Minhwa remained silent with her question and starting sobbing too.

“Why aren’t you replying, Minhwa? Where is Ren’s body?” -Youra-

“JRie has burnt him already, Youra.” Aron suddenly came into the room and answered instead of his wife.

“No… No… Ren hik hik” Youra ended up fainting again.

“Youra…” -Minhwa/Aron-

Aron and Minhwa felt really sorry for Youra but it was something out of their ability too.

JRie took Youra back to the castle and announced the Wizard King that he has burnt Ren’s body for revenge.

-----

Wizard King locked himself in the room crying for full day to know that his grandson’s body was burnt. After he could accept this painful news, he called Aron to meet and ordered him to cancel Ren’s burial ceremony as it’s no longer necessary to do. Aron painfully followed the order.

Wizard King decided to put his sadness for Ren at a side and started planning to fight with attackers.

Wizard King ordered JRie to take care of the negotiation with West Town and Kang Clan members, Aron to go to fight with North Town again and he remained in the castle to fight with their big enemy, East Town.

They all went to their own destination as plan.

JRie successfully persuaded the rest of Kang Clan to give up on rebellion. Kang Clan and the whole West Town decided to join JRie. Then they went to help Aron at North Town. It was a tough war between them and North Town. Many people and armies died as North Town refused to negotiate to stop the war. The war kept continuing until the both sides became weak. Aron and JRie were wrong to think that North Town isn’t a big threat to them.

-----

After many days doing bloody battle, Aron and JRie won over North Town but many armies have died and they both got very serious injuries and sent back to the castle.

[ Inside Treatment Room ]

Aron and JRie were sent to treatment room inside the castle immediately. They both became unconscious for many hours.

After recusing both of them, Minhwa, Youra, Riam and Arie went to treatment room to wait for Aron to wake up.

Minhwa couldn’t stop crying, looking at her unconscious husband.

“Minhwa, please control yourself! Aron-oppa will surely wake up soon. Doctor said he was saved. He’s safe now.” Youra consoled Minhwa.

“He has been sacrificing his life for this kingdom for his whole life. Do you know why, Youra? His dream is hoping one day his grandpa will see his loyalty and give him some love as a grandson. But look, Wizard King doesn’t even come to visit him.” -Minhwa-

Youra couldn’t hold her tears to hear about it. She finally understood how Aron has been suffering and lacking of his grandpa’s love.

“I hope he’ll get the love that he wishes to have soon, Minhwa.” Youra hugged Minhwa and cried together.

“Papa, please wake up soon!” little Arie burst out crying, holding her unconscious father.

That moment Aron became conscious, everyone rushed to him.

“My dear husband, you became awake now?” -Minhwa-

“Minhwa…” Aron struggled to speak.

“My dear prince! I’m so worried about you.” Minhwa burst out crying, hugging her husband.

“I’m fine now. Sorry to make you worried.” Aron struggled to get up.

“Papa, Arie miss Papa.” -Arie-

“Arie, my heart! Papa miss you too. Now I’m back. Don’t cry!” Aron carried his little daughter in his arms then hugged little Arie and Minhwa tight.

Youra and Riam were emotional looking at this family’s reunion. Youra really wished she could have reunion with Ren one day too but this is just an impossible wish.

JRie became awake too. He was staying in the same treatment room with Aron too. His bed was just an opposite side of Aron but nobody paid attention to him. He was sitting on the bed sickly, looking at them.

A moment later;

“Uncle, do you want some water? Let me help you!”

JRie was struggling to get water from the table next to his bed. Little Riam saw his difficulty so he ran to help.

“Here you go, Uncle!” little Riam handed a cup of water with a smile.

“Why do you help me? Don’t you remember I used to attack you?” -JRie-

“I remember you were the uncle that caught me that night but you’re so sick and needed help so I want to help you. Please drink it and get better soon, Uncle!” -Riam-

JRie was moved and became teary by little Riam’s words. He took the water from Riam and drank.

“Riam, why are you here? Stop staying close to this man! He’s not safe for us.” Youra was shocked to see Riam was at JRie’s bed. She quickly came to carry her son.

“Mommy, Riam just want to help people in need! Papa says as a prince we have to help our people.” -Riam-

“You can help whoever but not him! He isn’t kind to us. He’s dangerous for us.” Youra started crying as she remembered how JRie burnt her beloved man’s body that day.

She carried little Riam and left the room.

JRie became hurt and felt guilty. He started feeling regret about his revenge and was thinking about all good words that people told him about Ren.

“Prince Ren, is your dream really to find peace for our world like your grandfather said? Do you really care about people like your son said? Are you really a good prince like everyone said?” JRie kept asking himself alone and he became complicated.

-----

[ REN ]

“Ren… my dear son, please wake up!”

Ren slowly opened his eyes as he felt familiar with the calling sound.

“Father, Mother, Hyung…” Ren rushed to stand up, facing his dead family who are standing, smiling in front of him.

“Ren, don’t stay here! Please go!” -Ren’s father-

“I already died. Where should I go, Father?” -Ren-

“Go back to your life, your world, the Magic World.” -Ren’s father-

“Go back Son, everyone is waiting for you.” -Ren’s mother-

“Ren, you were born to be the king. Please go back and become the king!” -Ren’s older brother-

Ren was lost, looking and listening to them.

“You still have many duties to do. Go back!” -Ren’s father-

“Go back! Go back! Go back!” -everyone-

“Awww….” Ren suddenly felt headache and ended up fainting.

-----

[ At Castle ]

Aron and JRie were kept inside treatment room to get treatment. Aron started getting a bit better as he got love and care by his beloved family and Youra. Everyone cared only for Aron. They ignored JRie who was also in the same room with Aron. JRie got the best care by servants but not family care like Aron. JRie was upset with his life. Everyday he sadly looked at them and wishes to have such love, care and warmness to have family around too.

…..

“Uncle, here is Riam’s favorite cake in human world. Would you like to try too?” Little Riam seized time to come to JRie again.

“Cake? It looks so delicious. It’s my first time to see. I’ll have a bite.” JRie happily took a piece of cake to eat.

“Wow it’s so delicious. Who made it?” -JRie-

“Mommy! My Mommy cooks everything delicious especially Kimchi soup. Riam and Papa love Mommy’s kimchi soup the most.” -Riam-

JRie and Riam were talking happily together. JRie started liking this kid a lot because he is so kind and friendly.

“Riam, do you still miss your father?” JRie suddenly asked about Ren.

Little Riam lost his smile immediately to hear the question.

“Yes Riam miss Papa so much. He has gone so long. Mommy said he has gone to a far place and will not comeback to Riam anymore. But Riam still misses and wants to meet Papa again.” -Riam-

“He must have given you so much love.” JRie patted little Riam’s head.

That moment Youra came in. She was so shocked and angry to see JRie was patting Riam’s head.

“What the hell are you doing?” Youra waved his hand away from Riam and carried Riam in her arms.

“You have no right to touch my son. What are you trying to do? You cheap man, what else do you want from us?” Youra angrily shouted at him.

Aron and his family rushed to go to them.

“Youra, what happened?” Aron worriedly asked.

“This guy is trying to be close with Riam. He is trying to do something to Riam. I can’t be calm anymore.” -Youra-

“I haven’t done anything. Little Prince gave me this sweet to eat then we talked a little bit and that’s all. I didn’t do anything.” JRie honestly replied.

“Youra, I know you’ve been sad over Ren but Young Master JRie is now our companion. He has no bad intention on us anymore.” -Aron-

“I’ll never forgive him. The moment he burnt my beloved Ren’s body, I’ve considered him as a monster already. From now on, I won’t allow him to stay close with my son.” Youra firmly said then carried little Riam to leave.

JRie felt really painful to be hated like this but he knew that this is how Youra should treat him after what he has done to her lover.

-----

[ At East Town ]

“It’s time now. We’ll attack Wizard King and central town.” said the angry Commander Hwang Minhyun.

Minhyun is nephew of Lord Song. After Ren killed his cousin Eunha, his uncle and attacked his town, Minhyun built up angry and revenge to the current monarch. Minhyun started doing rebellion and trained his armies every day. Now he believed it’s time to take revenge.

-----

Big chaos is happening again in the whole kingdom, especially central town where wizard king stays.

East Town’s armies are very strong. Their moving is too fast. They defeated all armies who controlled outside the border of central town and heading to the castle.

Now the whole castle is in worry and chaos. Wizard King called out for an urgent m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter