Chapter 23 : Mother and Son’s Reunion

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, they've arrived at castle. The castle is big and beautiful like in fairy tale but Youra is still scared.

Ren : Don't walk far away from me! Monsters could come out any time and attack you. (Ren tried to scare her.)

Youra became even scarier. She caught his shirt from behind. Ren smiled at his success to make her scared then continued walking.

Servants : Your highness (Everyone kept bowing to Ren when he walked pass them.)

Youra won't let go of catching his shirt but she noticed that all people inside the castle look just like human and they're not that scary.

Youra : How long do we need to walk more? Where is Riam?

Ren : We're heading to Aron-hyung's residence. I've kept Riam with him.

Finally, they arrived at Aron's place.

Riam was playing inside a beautiful garden with Arie.

Youra got so excited to meet her son once again. She burst out crying.

Youra : Riam!

Riam turned to look at the familiar sound and he saw Youra.

Riam : Mommy.....

Mother and son ran to hug each other with love and miss. Youra cried, holding her beloved son.

Youra : Riam, Mommy miss you to my death. I thought I would never be able to meet you again.

Riam : Riam miss Mommy too. Riam dream about Mommy every night. Riam want to meet Mommy so much.

Youra : I'm so happy that you're fine. Mommy sorry that you've to suffer like this.

Riam : I'm not suffering anything. Papa is taking care of me so well. (Youra turned to look at Ren.)

Youra : I heard you don't eat much. Should I cook for you?

Riam : Mommy I miss your food. Please cook for me Kimchi soup.

Youra carried Riam then walked to Ren.

Youra : Where can I cook?

Minhwa : Should I take you to my kitchen? (Minhwa who was silent watching mother and son holding each other after a long lost, walked out.)

Ren : Alright, you guide my bride!

Minhwa : Yes your highness!

Ren : Riam, should we just play and wait for Mommy here?

Riam : Yes Papa!

Ren : Alright then come to Papa! Papa miss you so much too. (Ren took Riam from Youra and kissed him.)

Ren : Arie, you come with Uncle too. Your mom is busy. (Ren carried Arie too. Then they went to play.)

Youra became a bit relieved to see Riam is doing fine here.

Minhwa : So you're the bride of our next king. I'm Minhwa, the wife of Prince Aron. Please accept my respect to you! (She bowed to Youra.)

Youra : You're Aron-sunbae's wife? Oh I mean Prince Aron...

Minhwa : Yes! I've heard a lot about you from my husband. The bride is really beautiful. You're indeed our future queen.

Youra : Oh hmm what should I say! (Youra was having hard time to explain that she doesn't want to be a bride or queen.)

Minhwa : Should we start cooking? I'm gonna guide you to the place.

They went to cook. They both seem to get along well very fast because Minhwa is really a warm-hearted woman. Youra became less scared.

After finished cooking, they prepared a nice dinner.

Aron, Ren and their babies have come together to the dining room.

Aron : Youra ah, you've come now? I miss you so much. How are you doing?

Youra : Sunbae-nim, it's nice to see you again. I'm fine. How about you? (Youra was happy to see Aron again.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter