Chapter 20 : The Love of Father

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day, Ren takes his son with him almost everywhere and every time. He takes care of him by himself with care and love. Little Riam loves and gets used with Ren very fast too. They eat together, sleep together and Ren always tries his best to guide and teach his son about superpower, the life, the duties and many things about wizard world. Riam enjoys everything his father teach and always pays attention. He's so smart that he could learn everything so fast.

It has been one month already and Riam became homesick. He misses his mother.

One night he didn't sleep and sobbed silently. Ren noticed his son crying. He became so worried and asked.

Ren : My dear son, why are you crying? Did anybody bully you?

Riam : Hik hik Riam miss Mommy. Riam wanna meet Mommy.

Ren : Riam, give me a little time! I'll go to meet your Mommy and take her here but I need to wait until your great grandfather come back from doing meditation at Shila Mount. I can't leave here until he comes. Can you give me a little time?

Riam : Yes Papa! (Riam hugged Ren and continued sobbing.)

Ren : Please sleep! Papa love you. (He kissed little Riam and hugged him to sleep.)

-----

The king of wizard has been doing meditation at Shila Mount for months already so Ren has to take care of the kingdom alone and the king hasn't known about Riam yet.

-----

Riam is loved by everyone because of his polite and thoughtful behavior except little Arie who will always find things to argue with Riam.

Riam : Arie, can I play with you?

Arie : No, I don't play with you.

Riam : Do you hate me?

Arie : Yes, I don't want to play with beggar.

Aron : Arie, what is that behavior! I told you many times already right? That Riam is the son of Uncle Ren and Riam will be our future king. He's not a beggar. Stop calling him like that or you want to be punished by Uncle Ren? We have to respect him. Now say sorry!

Arie : Sorry!

Riam : It's okay.

Ren : What are you guys doing over there? (Ren walked to them.)

Aron : Arie is being rude to Riam again. I'm telling her to say sorry.

Ren : Oh why does Arie do that to Riam again? If Arie hates Riam, I'm hurt. Do you want me hurt?

Arie : No, Uncle! Don't be hurt! I love you. (Arie cried and ran to hug Ren.)

Ren : So Arie stop hating Riam now? Will Arie play with Riam?

Arie nodded.

Ren : Good kid! But for now I've to take Riam with me. Let's play next time!

Ren finished talking and carried Riam in his arms then left.

Riam : Is Riam a bad kid, Papa?

Ren : No, not at all. Riam is very good kid. Riam is sad because of Arie, right?

Riam : Why Arie doesn't like Riam?

Ren : But Arie has promised to play with Riam, right? So Arie is no longer hate Riam.

Riam : Yes Papa!

Ren : Arie is younger than Riam so Riam has to forgive younger sister, okay? Now let's go to take bath with Papa!

-----

< At Shower Room >

Ren : The bathtub is ready. Let's get in! You know Papa love this scent so much. Lavender scent!

Riam : Mommy love it too and Riam love it too.

Ren : I know right because we're family.

Riam : Papa, I miss Mommy. (Riam started sobbing again.)

Ren : Riam has promised to give Papa time, right? Great grandfather is coming back soon. Please endure!

Riam : I'll endure.

Ren : I love you, my dear son. (He kissed Riam and hugged.)

Ren pampers his son a lot. He won't be careless even a little. He always makes sure that Riam gets everything the best. Servants feels pressured because Ren warns them strictly not to make anything wrong to Riam.

One day Ren is being busy with his work and keeps Riam with servants. Riam becomes so bored and wants to play outside. He begged servants to take him out.

Riam : Please take me out! I wanna go to village. It's so boring here.

Servants : Please forgive us,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter