Chapter 29 : Distance

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Papa, hik hik Papa" Riam became awake from 3 days coma.

"You finally became awake now." Wizard King walked to Riam.

"How are you feeling now?" he sat on bed next to little Riam.

"Where is my Papa?" Riam kept crying asking about Ren.

"Your Papa hasn't got up yet. Don't worry he's gonna be fine! How are you feeling now?" -Wizard King-

"Who are you? Can you take me to my Papa? I wanna meet Papa." little Riam would stop crying.

"I'm your great grandfather. Call me great grandfather!" -Wizard King-

"You're my Papa's grandpa, right? Papa told Riam a lot about you that great grandfather is a great person." -Riam-

Wizard King burst out laughing with Riam's cuteness.

"Haha you're so cute. Your name is Riam, right?” -Wizard King-

“Yes great grandfather!” -Riam-

Come on! Great grandfather will take you to see your Papa." Wizard King carried little Riam to see Ren who is still unconscious, sleeping on bed.

-----

"Papa Papa!" Riam ran to Ren.
“Papa, wake up!” little Riam burst out crying, holding Ren when he saw Ren sickly slept on bed unconsciously.

“Your father is having very serious injury because of helping you. He needs more time to become conscious. Don’t cry, don’t be sad too much! He’ll wake up. You should go back to rest. You’re still not 100% recovered yet.” Wizard King tried to console Riam.

“I want to stay with Papa. hik hik Papa, please wake up to play with Riam!” Riam kept crying, holding his father tight.

“Stop crying! Come to great grandfather, I’ll take you to eat then you need to rest back.” -Wizard King-

“Please let me stay with Papa! I want to take care of Papa.” Riam kept begging.

“How are you going to take care of your father? You’re this little.” -Wizard King-

“Riam is afraid someone attacks Papa when he is sleeping. Riam wants to protect Papa.” -Riam-

“Haha why are you so cute? You want to protect your father, right? Alright, you can stay with your father then. I’ll order servants to bring you food. You eat food then take rest near your father. Remember, don’t disturb him! He is curing himself with his own power.” -Wizard King-

Riam agreed. He kept sobbing, looking at his father. Riam ate then fell asleep, holding Ren.

-----

It has been like a month already that Ren has been in coma. The Wizard King tries to help his grandson everyday too but Ren is still unconscious. Little Riam is sad and cries every day.

Since Ren is still unconscious, Wizard King decided to stay in West Town until Ren became conscious. It will be difficult for Ren if they have to leave to their castle now.

-----

Talking about Youra, she is sad and cries every day thinking about Riam and Ren. It has been more than one month now that she didn’t get any news from them. Aron and Mooah are very heart breaking to see her like this. Aron wanted to leave to find them too but he couldn’t leave the kingdom as Ren has ordered him to take care of here.

Until one day, Wizard King has sent an army to come to inform about Ren and Riam’s condition to Aron. Aron was happy that his grandpa came to save Ren and Riam on time but he is so worried about Ren’s condition. He was thinking if he should tell Youra about this or not.

-----

[ In Youra’s Room ]

Youra refuses to eat and sleep. She keeps crying all day long almost every day. She is sick and weak because of morning sick too.

“Youra-ah, please don’t torture yourself and the little life inside your stomach like this! Please think about this small life a little bit if you don’t think about yourself!” Minhwa tried to console Youra.

“It has been more than a month now and we still don’t get any news from them. How can I calm myself? I want to hear that they’re safe.” -Youra-

Suddenly Aron arrived.

“Youra, I’ve got the news from Ren and Riam.” -Aron-

Everyone quickly turned to Aron.

“Sunbae-nim, how are they? Is Riam safe?” Youra got off from bed then approached Aron.

“Yes, Riam is safe. My grandpa, the king of wizard has arrived on time to save him.” Aron replied.

“Really? Is Riam really safe? Thanks god! My son is safe now.” Youra burst out crying in relief.

“You see, little prince is really fine now. You can stop worrying now.” Minhwa hugged Youra.

“How about Ren?” Youra finally asked about her lover and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter