Chapter 11 : First Night Together

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now we are happily dating. We often spend time alone together and make a lot of memories. However, we've not told anybody yet even her grandma.

-----

< At Table, having dinner >

Youra : Please eat this a lot! (Youra caught some food for me.)

Me : Thank you! (I looked at her and smiled.)

Grandma : You both get along well lately. It's a good thing. Learn to understand and forgive each other!

Me : Yes, grandma! (We made eye contact with each other.)

After dinner, grandma went upstairs to go to bed first. Youra needed to wash the dishes so I accompanied her.

Youra : Please go to bed first! I can do it alone. You'll get dirty because you don't know how to do. Just go to bed!

Me : Alright then I'll just stand here looking at you.

Youra : No need, I'll finish it fast. Just go to bed!

I walked to her and gave her a back hug while she was washing the dishes.

Youra : Oh dear, if you're holding me like this, I can't do the dishes and grandma might see us. Let go of me!

Me : I don't care. I just wanna hold you like this.

I kissed her head.

Youra : Ren-ah, you're disturbing me washing the dishes now.

She turned back to blame me.

Me : If you give me what I want, I'll go to my room.

Youra : What do you want?

Me : A kiss...

I said then I approached her. She returned the kiss. I really love it when she held my neck while kissing.

While we were kissing, I could feel that grandma saw it but she didn't disturb us. I think it's time to let her know too.

-----

That night, grandma went to meet me at my room.

** Tok Tok **

Grandma : Your highness, can I have your time for a while?

Me : Come in! Do you have anything?

Grandma : Well, it's about you and Youra. I know that you both are already in love and I'm really glad to see you both like this. But your duty is to tell her your real identity and take her to get married and go to the throne together. So you have to make her love you as a wizard not human. You should tell her about this as soon as possible. I'm getting old now. I don't think I can live longer. I'll be very happy if she can get married and go to live with you.

Me : I know what I should do now. You can leave.

Grandma was right. I have to tell the truth as soon as possible and make her love me as a wizard not a human like every day. But it's really hard. I'm really afraid if the result doesn't go well.

-----

I've been thinking for a few days about what I should do and when should be the proper time to tell her.

Then finally I decided that I will tell her tonight. I got up from laying on bed then went upstairs to her room.

** Tok Tok **

I knocked her door and she opened.

Youra : Ren, what made you come to me at this hour? Do you have anything with me?

Me : Can I go in?

She was clueless why I suddenly came to her but she let me in.

We sat on bed and I was silent for a moment.

Youra : Are you alright? You have any problem? Whatever please share me!

Me : Youra, I have an important thing to tell you. But before I say that I want you know that I love you. I don't take you for granted. I really love you and I never mean to hurt you even once.

Youra : I know that Ren. I love you too.

Me : Do you still love me after I tell this to you? I'm really scared.

Youra : What is it abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter