Chapter 42 : I’m Back

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At South Town ]

The sound of birds singing, the smell of spring, the light of sun ray…..

“Where am I?”

Ren slowly opened his eyes but this time it’s not the white world where he has been anymore. He was at a room with very beautiful decoration. Everything is colorful and lively not so much difference from the castle where he has been growing up.

“I can hear the birds are singing, I can smell difference kind of flower’s scent… Spring finally comes.”

Ren slowly dropped from the bed where he was laying and walked to the window, looking at the scenery which he hasn’t seen for days. He closed his eyes to receive the sun rays which shinning on him and he felt so good. He was in that position for quite long.

“Ahh… the heir of wizard king has woken up.” a few servants exclaimed in shock to see Ren was standing near the window when they entered the room.

Ren slowly turned to look at them.

“Where is this?” Ren curiously asked because he couldn’t divide if it’s heaven, magic world or which world he is right now.

“Here is South Town, your highness! We’re servants in Lord Kim’s residence. Please accept our respect!” they all kneeled and bowed, showing respect to Ren.

“South Town? Haven’t I died already?” Ren surprisedly exclaimed.

Servants looked at each other cluelessly as they also didn’t know the detail of Ren. They just knew they were ordered to clean the room daily.

-----

Servants quickly went to tell Lord Kim (Lord of South Town, the father of JRie) about Ren’s consciousness. Lord Kim was excited to hear and quickly came to see Ren.

“Your highness!” Lord Kim was teary looking at Ren who was sitting on the bed.

“My dear prince, you’ve really come back to life again. Long lives my prince!” Lord Kim emotionally said to Ren and kneeled down to show respect.

“Long lives my prince!” all servants and guards kneeled down, showing respect to Ren along with their master.

“What is this? Comeback to life? Did I die and came back to life?” Ren became complicated.
“Yeah I already died but right, the king of gods gave me a chance to comeback to life.” Ren suddenly remembered about what happened and how he met with the king of gods during his coma.

“Your highness, I’m so happy that you finally woke up. Everyone in this whole kingdom thought you’ve died. I’m glad my son took you here.” -Lord Kim-

“Your son took me here?” -Ren-

Lord Kim started telling Ren what has happened during his coma and how he came here. Ren carefully listened. He felt sorry for the kingdom as the rebellions are happening because of his selfish decision to fight East Town, killed Lord Song and many innocent people.

“These are all what have happened so far, your highness. Now central town and castle are being controlled by East Town which led by Commander Minhyun, the nephew of Lord Song.” -Lord Kim-

Ren closed his eyes and sighed, showing how much guilty he is feeling right now.

“Please don’t blame yourself, your highness! You were wrong to attack East Town and killed their lord but it was because of his daughter’s evil deed. Now the one who is more wrong is East Town, they’re doing rebellion to overthrow your clan and the current monarch. Please recuse everyone! I’m pleased to serve anything I can give you. My armies, my people, everyone here is yours. Please use them as you wish! We’ll follow you till our lives end.” -Lord Kim-

“We’ll be loyal to the heir of wizard king and follow you till our lives end.” said the servants and armies.

“Thank you, Lord Kim! Thank you, East Town for being loyal and sacrificing your lives to help me.” Ren was amazed by how loyal Kim clan is for him.

-----

Ren took a few days more to rest at Lord Kim’s residence. When he made sure that he’s fine, he prepared military to go to recuse his kingdom.

Before the day that Ren left, Lord Kim went to see him.

“Your highness, sorry to disturb you at this hour but may I have your time a little bit?” -Lord Kim-

“What do you want to talk? Go ahead!” -Ren-

Lord Kim quickly kneeled down, got Ren surprised.

“Dear my beloved prince, my clan has been loyal to the kingdom since our first generation. We really sacrifice our lives and loves the kings more than our lives. This is how we are taught from generation to generation. But my son, JRie is still childish. He can’t think far yet that’s why he almost d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter