Chapter 5 : The First Kiss

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were having dinner together as usual.

Grandma : How was your day at school?

Youra : Hmm nothing happened particular. Oh but we have new classmate. He's so good person. We sit next to each other and we get along well.

I don't know why I feel so jealous just to hear this. I dropped the chopsticks and went back to my room, without saying anything.

Youra : What the... This guy is really something.

Grandma : Don't say like this to him! He must be in bad mood.

Youra : He is never in good mood, though. Such an ill-tempered guy!

Grandma : Youra.....

It seems like Youra really dislikes me. I don't know how to tell her that she's my bride and we have to get married when she hates me like this. Tonight, I will go inside her dream again.

-----

< Inside the Dream >

Me : Youra, will you go with me?

Youra : Where?

Me : My world! Give me your hand and go with me. (I handed my hand to her.)

Youra : Where is it?

Me : Kingdom of Wizard!

Youra : No, I won't go with you. Go away from me! I'm scared. Hik hik (She started crying loudly and ran from me. So I left the dream.)

-----

I was sitting on bed and feeling so heart-breaking.

A moment later, I heard her footstep coming downstairs. She opened my door violently.

Youra : You, I don't know who the hell you are but stop haunting me even in dream like this! I'm so sick of it. Stop appearing inside my dream! (She entered my room and shouted to me angrily.)

I don't know what I should do or reply to her. I stood up and walked slowly to her. She was crying so hard. I slowly raised my right hand to wipe the tears for her.

Youra : I dreamed about you again. Why do you keep appearing in my dream? I don't want to see you because you always scare me. It's so crazy.

Me : I do too. I always dream about you too for years.

Youra : Really? Didn't you get shocked to see me in real for the first time?

Me : I did.

Youra : Why do we dream about each other? The dream always scares me. I'm almost crazy now. Hik hik I can't take it anymore.

Me : Youra, because... because you're my bride.

Youra : Bride? What do you mean?

Me : I mean we're gonna marry.

I slowly covered my hand around her waist then moving my face close to her. My lip was about to touch hers. She was lost, looking at me. Finally, my lip reached her and I slowly kissed her soft lip.

Youra : Ren, what are you doing?

She tried to push me with her small hands but I won't let go of her. Her lip was soft and I couldn't hold myself. It took me awhile to let go of her lip. I released our lips. She cried looking at me.

Youra : What did you do, Ren? What is bride and what is the kiss for? I'm getting complicated now. Hik hik (She cried and hit my chest. I grabbed her to hug, laying her head on my chest and hug her tight.)

Youra : Is this a dream or real? I'm going crazy soon. Hik hik (She was crying inside my arms painfully.)

I couldn't bear to see her in pain with the reality like this so I put a spell on her to make her fall asleep.

Me : I hurt you again. Sleep well, Youra!

I laid her to sleep on my bed and I kept looking at her for the whole night. Before dawn, I carried her back to her room.

-----

< Inside Her Room >

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter