Chapter 35 : Memories Lost But Love didn’t (III)

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Riam woke up before his parents. The innocent kid saw their parents were sleeping hugging each other for the first time. Little Riam was sitting, looking at their parents curiously.

A moment later, Youra woke up.

“Riam, you woke up now?” Youra exclaimed with half-awake to see her son was sitting and looking at her.

“Mommy, why is Papa hugging you?” Riam innocently asked.

Youra didn’t realize it at all until Riam said it. She became fully awake and pushed Ren from her.

“Ouch!” Ren ended up falling from bed and woke up in pain.

“Ops!!! I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Youra worriedly asked.

Youra didn’t mean to make him fall down. She was just too shocked to be in that position with him in front of their son.

“Do you want to kill me?” Ren struggled to get up.

“Papa, why did you sleep hugging Mommy?” Riam innocently asked his father too.

Ren was embarrassed to hear the question. Youra kept staring at him with embarrassment too.

“Umm… well, Riam… that’s how we’ll make little sibling for you.” -Ren-

“Your highness!” Youra got a great surprise with his answer. She showed him her disapproval facial expression with his answer.

“Ah I understand it now, Papa, Mommy. Then please sleep hugging each other a lot! I want to have many siblings.” -Riam-

“Okay, we will!” Ren playfully replied to his son, got Youra angry and blush.

“Right, today I said I’ll take you and your mother out to visit your grand parents’ and uncle’s graves, right? Let’s have breakfast then prepare to leave! We’ll walk there together.” -Ren-

“Yes Papa!” -Riam-

-----

After taking breakfast, Ren, Youra and Riam left the castle. They walked to the place where Ren’s parents and his older brother were buried.

[ At Burial Ground for High Ranked Wizards ]

“Youra, Riam, we’ve arrived. Show respect to my parents and older brother together!” Ren said then Youra and Riam bowed to the graves along with Ren.

“Father, Mother, Hyung! I’ve brought my son and my bride to come to visit you. Today is my son, Riam’s birthday. I brought him here to show respect to you and receive blessing from you. Please protect him and give him a lot of blessing! He’ll grow to be the next king after me.” Ren kept saying a lot to the grave. Riam and Youra remained silent listening to him.

“And this is my bride, Riam’s mother. She has just lost our second baby. It was also my mistake for this loss. Please also protect her and give her blessing!” -Ren-

Youra became amazed by how Ren also mentioned her especially when he called her “his bride” even though he hasn’t had his memory for her yet.

“Papa, who are they?” Riam suddenly pointed to the grave, got Youra and Ren curious.

“Where, Riam?” Ren curiously asked.

“Right there, next to grandpa and grandma’s grave. They are smiling to Riam.” Riam kept pointing.

Ren grabbed Riam to carry in his arms.

“Ren…” Youra started sobbing with fear and grabbed Ren’s left hand tightly.

“Are you scared, Youra? Don’t be scared! They must be my parents’ souls. I often saw them too when I was young.” Ren held her hand back to make her feel less scared.

After a while, they bowed to say good-bye then heading back to the castle.

Ren carried little Riam with his right hand and kept holding Youra’s hand with his left hand. They were in this position until they reached the castle. Youra wouldn’t let go of his hand too because she was still scared that Riam could see his grandparents’ spirit.

-----

[ Inside the Castle ]

Youra released her hand from him as soon as she realized there were many servants and guards around. Ren burst out laughing at her shyness.

“I’m gonna go to bake a cake for Riam. Please take care of him until I’m back, your highness.” Youra bowed to Ren then left. She was embarrassed and tried to escape from the crowd.

-----

Riam was playing with his father inside his room until his mother came back.

Youra finished baking Riam’s favorite chocolate cake.

“Riam, Mommy is back. Look, this is your favorite chocolate cake. I thought I couldn’t make it here but they have everything I need. So lucky, right?” -Youra-

Youra lighted up the candle on the cake and sang birthday song for Riam. Ren has no idea what mother and son were doing as he has never done such celebration on his birthday before.

Riam closed his eyes, made a wish then blew out the candle. He was really happy to be able to celebrate it with his parents and also received a lot of wish from servants.

Riam happily ate the cake and spent the full day celebrating his 4 years old birthday inside the castle.

Ren left them first because he got something to do.

Youra and servants played with little Riam for full day. Riam fell asleep early as he was so tired of playing too much.

“Little Prince is really cute, Young Lady! I wish I had a cute son like this too.” -servant-

“Yes he’s so pretty. He will grow up as handsome as Prince Ren for sure.” -another servant-

“Thank you, all sisters so much! I feel lucky to have Riam as my son too. He never makes me unhappy even once. He listens to me well.” Youra kept smiling, looking at her sleeping son’s face.

“Having such good son, you should have more babies with our Prince. We wouldn’t be tired of taking care of such good kids.” -servant-

Youra gave a big sigh to them and remained silent. A moment later, she left to take bath.

-----

Ren went to Riam’s room after finishied doing his work.

“Your highness, little prince is sleeping now. He fell asleep so early today. Maybe tired because of playing too much!” -servants-

“Did he have a lot of fun?” -Ren-

“Yes, your highness!” -servants-

“Good! Sleep tight, my heart! May you always be happy and healthy! Papa loves you.” Ren gave a blessing kiss on Riam’s forehead.

“By the way, where is Youra?” Ren suddenly realized her absence.

“Oh! Young Lady is taking a bath, your highness! She said she wants to relax at hot bathtub for a moment.” -servants-

“Tell her to go to my room after she finishes.” Ren said then turned to leave.
“Prepare for her! I want her to serve me tonight.” he added then leave.

Servants got excited instead of Youra to hear their Prince wants to stay with her tonight.

-----

Youra relaxed quite long inside bathtub. She felt better a lot. She left the bathroom and went back to Riam’s room. When she entered the room, she got surprised to see many servants were standing in line, waiting for her.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” Youra asked with surprise.

“Young lady, Prince Ren told us to prepare for you. You’re ordered to go to serve him tonight. We’ll dress up and do make-up for you.” Servants said as they were approaching her.

“No, stop it! I’m not going. Please go to tell him that I’m not going.” Youra quickly refused.

“But Prince Ren will be very angry if you disobey his order like this. Please don’t make yourself and us in hard time! Please let us prepare for you!” Servants begged as they were also afraid to be blamed by their prince.

“No, I’m not going!” Youra escaped from them then went to bed, sleeping holding little Riam, ignoring servants’ begging and Ren’s order.

Servants have no ability to make her go so they went to tell their prince.

-----

Ren was sitting at his desk, reading book and waiting for Youra to come.

**Tok Tok** (knocking on the door)

“Your highness, we come to inform you that young lady refused to come to serve you tonight. We’ve tried our best to beg her already but she strongly refused. We’re sorry to fail on bringing her for you, your highness.” servants informed their prince with fear. They were standing in front of his room.

Ren got pissed off to hear and violently opened the door.

“Your highness… please forgive us!” all servants rushed to kneel down to ask for his mercy.

“Useless!” Ren shortly shouted to them then heading to Riam’s room.

-----

[ At Riam’s Room ]

Ren entered the room and quickly heading to the bed.

“How dare you, Youra! How could you disrespect my order!” Ren angrily said to sleeping Youra.

Youra opened her eyes and got so shocked to see him especially with that angry facial expression.

“Your highness…” she was stuttering and quickly got up to sit.

“How dare you!” Ren strongly grabbed her hand.

Youra as well as servants started to feel worried because Ren looked really furious.

“Ren, I’m scared…” Youra became teary.

“Address me as the prince! You’re lower than me, you need to address me as the prince and follow all orders I make.” he pinched her chin.

“I’m scared. hik hik” Youra cried.

“If I say I want you to serve me then you have to go. My order is made to be followed. Go with me!” Ren grabbed her hand again.

“No, please don’t do like this to me! I don’t want to serve you. Please have mercy on me, your highness.” Youra tried to release her hand from him.

Youra still refused even though she was so scared of Ren right now.

“You’re very stubborn. I shall make you know how powerful the heir of wizard is.” Ren showed her mean face, got Youra more scared and burst out crying louder.

“Go with me!” Ren forced to carry her in his arms then heading to leave the room.

“No, please spare me! hik hik you’re so scary.” Youra still fought with him.

All servants kept kneeling. They became so worried because they could do nothing to help Youra.

"Take care of my son well!" Ren said to servants.

“Yes, your highness!” serva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter