Chapter 50 : The Role As a Husband and Father

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Party night ]

“Cheer!!!”

Everyone was enjoying eating, drinking and talking to each other. The party was so fun and wonderful.

 

“Youra, are you feeling unwell?” Ren suddenly noticed Youra’s unwell face.

“I’m feeling a bit dizzy, your highness. Maybe because of the morning sickness!” -Youra-

“Let’s go back to our room then! You should take rest.” Ren said and went to her.

“I can go alone, your highness. The party hasn’t finished yet. You should stay here.” -Youra-

“It’s ok. I’ll go with you. I’ll give them a few words and leave with you.” Ren still insisted to go with her.

 

Ren stood up and went to the front. Everyone stopped chit chatting and paid attention to him.

 

“Thanks for coming to the party tonight! I can see you all are enjoying. Please continue enjoying as much as you want but I may excuse to leave first. My bride is being pregnant with my second baby. She isn’t feeling well. I want to take her to rest and take care of her as a husband and father. I hope you don’t mind.”

Ren said then went to carry Youra and walked to Riam who was sitting at JRie and  Minhyun’s table. “Riam, do you want to go with Papa and Mommy?”

“Papa, can Riam stay here with these uncles? Riam has a lot to talk with them.” -Riam-

“Really? Riam has a lot to talk with them? Alright if you insist!” Ren patted Riam’s head with a smile then turned to JRie. “Take care of him for me! Bring him to his room when he wants to go.” Ren said then left.

“Yes your highness! Please have a good rest!” JRie and Minhyun bowed to Ren.

 

“The prince is truly a great husband and father.”
“Such a respectful man! He has changed a lot.” …..

Everyone kept praising Ren.

-----

[ At Ren’s Room ]

Ren laid Youra on bed carefully.

“Take rest, my love! I’ll be right here with you from now and forever.” he held her hand and kissed.

“Thanks for keeping your promise! Please don’t ever leave me and our babies again!” Youra said with emotional facial expression.

“You shouldn’t worry anything from now on. We’ll be together forever. After I get victory over our rivals and find peace for the kingdom, we’ll get married. Please give me a little more time!” -Ren-

Youra nodded. “Yes your highness! I’ll be waiting for you.”

Ren smiled to her then gave her a kiss on forehead.

“Sleep well, my love and my baby! Be a good kid, don’t hurt your mother too much!” Ren patted Youra’s stomach and gave another kiss on her stomach.

“I want to sleep in your embrace, your highness.” Youra requested.

Ren smiled and gave her a slight nod then laid on bed next to her, pulling her into his embrace. Youra covered her arm around his chests and fell asleep soundly.

“I won’t leave you anymore, Youra. Good-night!” Ren gave a kiss on Youra’s head then slept too.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Ren woke up early and went to prepare breakfast for Youra.

Youra woke up and went to find Ren at dining room. She was surprised to see Ren was preparing for breakfast on table by himself. “Good-morning, your highness!”

“Good-morning, Youra! You woke up now?” Ren quickly went to carry her.
“Are you feeling better now?”

“I feel better a lot now, your highness. And why are you setting up the table by yourself? Where are servants?” Youra curiously asked.

Ren patted her face with a smile. “I just want to do my role as a husband and father. I’ve cooked breakfast and done all the set up by myself. Do you like it?” Ren showed her the table.

Youra was so excited to hear and see the well-prepared table.

“So you can cook, your highness?” -Youra-

“You’ll love my food. Sit down and let’s eat together!” Ren guided her to the chair.

“Wait… where is Riam?” -Youra-

“He slept over at JRie’s place last night and asked to have breakfast with JRie, Hoshi and Minhyun today. We’re left alone. He seems to like them a lot.” Ren pouted.

“It’s a good thing, your highness. Don’t be jealous! Riam was born with this friendliness so people get to like him fast.” -Youra-

“Yes very talkative kid, just like his mother not unfriendly like his father!” Ren faked an upset face.

Youra burst out laughing. “You’re not like that anymore. You’re so friendly and lovely now, your highness.” Youra patted his face. Ren grabbed her hand and kissed. “Thanks to you!”

They were enjoying their breakfast together.

-----///-----

[ At Ren’s Personal Working Room ]

Ren sent for Aron, JRie, Minhyun and Hoshi for a meeting. They were discussing about the plan to attack their rivals and rebels. Ren announced that he will lead the fight by himself.

 

“No, your highness! We would go to fight and take victory for you. You should stay here.” -Aron-
“It might be a tough fight but I’m sure we’ll win so please stay here and wait for the good news.” -JRie-
“I’ll fight until I get victory for you. All of us will surly take victory for you. Please just send support to us from here!” -Minhyun-
“Your safety comes first. Please consider again, your highness!” -Hoshi-

All the men refused Ren’s purpose to go to the fight with them.

“Are you all saying I’m useless even though I’ll be in the fight?” -Ren-

Everyone quickly kneeled down. “No, we dare not, your highness! We care for your safety. We can’t see what could happen in the fight.”

Ren sighed, looking at the kneeling officers. “Because I’m the prince especially the heir to be your next king so I have to put my life to protect all of you and the kingdom first. I’ve decided I’ll lead the fight by myself. I’ve spoken. Meeting dismissed!” Ren said then left the room.

“Your highness! Your highness…”

 

Ren left the 4 officers heart-breaking. They all couldn’t do anything with this besides following the order.

 

“His highness really wants to proof love to all of us and the kingdom. We can’t oppose him.” Aron sighed.

“I know he is the most powerful wizard among our race but we can’t see what happens during the fight, like last time when he was doing war with Lord Song. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter