Chapter 1 : I've Come

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Youra’s POV ]

"Hey you, stop! stop! I told you to stop." I screamed out loud till woke up from the dream.

I woke up in the middle of night again and I sweated a lot. I dreamed about that mysterious guy again. He has light purple hair, pale white skin and he wears all black cover up over his body. It has been like 3 years already that I keep dreaming about him. In the dream, I always see myself lost in somewhere that I don't know and end up meeting him but he never talks to me. All I’ve been doing is following him and calling him to stop but he never stops walking nor talks to me.

-----

I'm Youra, second year student of Historical and Art at Seoul University. I've just started new semester in year 2 only a week.

Today I went to school as usual and heard there will be a new student coming to my class.

Class was started. Teacher called out new student to enter. I carefully looked at the door waiting for new classmate to come in but what got me shocked to death is that new student is the guy I have been dreaming for these serval years.

Me : It's him?

Mooah : You know him? (My good friend Mooah turned to whisper to me.)

Me : No, I don't know him but...

….. : Omg he's so handsome. Purple hair with black suit, especially that fair pretty face. (All females classmates went wild admiring his beauty.)

Teacher : Okay okay keep silent! Now let our new classmate introduce himself to the class!

That guy : ..... (remained silent)

Teacher : Hey please introduce yourself! Your classmates are waiting.

He still remained silent. He didn't smile at all. His face is always serious and emotionless. He looks scary somehow.

Teacher : Hey kid, hurry up! Don't act like a gangster here especially on your first day! Or you can't talk?

He suddenly turned to stare at teacher. Their eyes met and it scared me to death. He looks really mean. Unexpectedly, teacher stopped forcing him. He turned to us and he just told that guy to go to find a seat.

That guy coldly walked to the last desk at the back and sat down.

Everyone kept gossiping about his cold behavior but he didn't care at all. He just sat and took a book from his bag to read.

For the whole time, I secretly looked at him. Who wouldn't be shocked when the guy who has been appearing in your dream for years suddenly appeared in your real life and became your classmate? Especially his look and character are no difference from my dream. I really can't help not to look at him.

I got caught by him. Our eyes met. I wanted to move away right away but I couldn't order myself. I felt like I was put a spell and we were looking at each other without blinking.

"Youra, I’ve come!".....

I heard something through the soft wind.

 

Mooah : Youra, Youra... (Mooah called and shook my shoulder then I came back to reality.)

Mooah : Are you okay? Why do you keep looking at the back?

Me : I was just looking at the... (I was about to tell her that I was looking at that new student but when I turned to look at him again. He already disappeared.)

Mooah : Are you okay? You don't look fine.

Me : I'm... I'm fine. It's already break time now, right? I'm gonna go to toilet.

 

I went to wash my face at bathroom. While I was looking at the mirror to check my face:

Me : Awww oh God (I saw that mysterious guy standing behind me. I got so shocked and quickly covered my face with both of my hands.)

After a while I collected my bravery to release my hands from covering my face and looked at the mirror again.

Thanks god, this time I didn't see him. Maybe I think too much. I quickly went out.

I was walking around the garden and I saw that guy was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter