Hanging Out

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Ahahahahahahahahah!!!"

 

 

Her laugh resonated inside my ears and Ghaadd was she annoying!!!

 

 

"Stop laughing Bommie! It’s not funny!" I glared at my stupid best friend who was rolling on the grass while clutching her tummy.

 

 

"Aahahahaha, I can't...hahahaha...stop...hahahha"

 

 

Oh, God. Please, someone, stop me before I strangle her to death. She burst out laughing the moment I told her what happened last night. I can't believe she would laugh at me.

 

 

"I never should have told you that." I hissed before I started gathering my things and prepared to leave when she suddenly sat up straight.

 

 

"Ok ok, I’ll stop...." she seriously said while blinking her eyes repeatedly and... "hahahahahhahaaha..."

 

 

"I'm leaving!!!" I said with finality and was about to stand up from the ground when she held my wrist and pulled me back down. "Awww! Bommie!"

 

 

"Fine. I'm sorry ok? Don't leave. It’s just...how can you think that way? Voodoo doll? Like seriously? From what century were you born Dara?" She asked while grinning at me.

 

 

"What? How can you explain the doll and the needles stuck on it huh? And why does he have my picture? I already made some research and it says there that that's what they do in witchcrafts if they want someone to suffer." I explained to her what I found out on the internet. She looked at me disbelievingly before shaking her head.

 

 

"Dara Dara Dara. You still have a lot to learn." She said while patting my shoulder. What should I learn? I was about to ask her that when somebody interrupted our conversation.

 

 

"Dara Bom and I stood up and greeted them. noona!" I turned my head to the direction where it came from and saw Seungri half running towards us, three of their members following behind. Oh, thank God their leader wasn't around.

 

 

"Hey, Seungri." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

 

"Hi, Dara." Youngbae greeted as well. Daesung and Top just nodded their heads.

 

 

"What's up?" I asked them. I really don't know what they're doing here.

 

 

"Uhmm…about last night. We just want to apologize for what happened." Seungri started as he scratched his nape.

 

 

"Yeah, we didn't mean to cause you any trouble. Things just got out of hand and… you know." Youngbae seconded as he bowed his head looking shy all of a sudden.

 

 

"It’s alright. Just don't do it again. Don't drink too much, Arrasso?" I told them and that made them grin widely. "Oh, by the way, this is Bom, my best friend." I introduced her to them one by one and I was surprised that she suddenly became quiet. It’s so unlike her, really.

 

 

"Hey, you guys want to hang out later after school?" Seungri asked out of nowhere and that made me speechless.

 

 

"Yeah, we don't have classes tomorrow." Daesung now joined the conversation.

 

 

I shifted my gaze to Bom to ask her if its ok with her but she's currently spacing out. Now, what's wrong with her? I lightly elbowed her to catch her attention as she finally looked at me. "Bom, is it ok with you?" I whispered and she just nodded her head repeatedly. Oookeeyyy. Now I smell something fishy here and I’m about to find out.

 

 

"Ok, but can we not go on a bar again? You guys have just been there last night and you know..." I told them and that made them laugh.

 

 

"Of course Dara. We'll just figure out later where to go." Youngbae said as he smiled at me.

 

 

"Alright. See you later then." I said. We heard the bell rang saying lunch is over. Since Bom and I have the same class, both of us headed towards our classroom.

 

 

"So, what happened to you back there? Did the cat caught your tongue?" I asked Bom as soon as we were seated on our desk.

 

 

"Huh? What are you saying?" She asked looking innocent.

 

 

"You became quiet all of sudden. It’s so unlike you." I told her as a matter of fact. I already introduced her to some of my classmates before but she wasn't quiet or shy around them even if it’s their first time to meet. I was about to ask her another question when our professor came in.

 

 

"Shhhhh...our professor is here. Be quiet!" She hissed.

 

 

I squinted my eyes at her as she was busy taking out her stuff out of her bag. Oh, Bommie. I know your hiding something from me and I’ll find out about it soon. (Insert evil laugh) kekekkekk.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

The bell rings at the end of the class as I immediately gathered my things and stuff it inside my bag. I checked my phone and saw about ten or more missed calls and hundreds of messages coming from those idiots. I already told them that we're coming and our classes have yet to end so what's the rush?

 

 

"Are you ready Bom?" I asked the lady beside me who just stared right back at me and nod. You heard me right, she's acting like a lady right now, far from the childish Bom I’ve known. She's acting really weird and that made me more suspicious.

 

 

We headed towards our meeting place and we already saw them from where we were standing. The evil monster still wasn't around so I’m still safe.

 

 

"Are you guys ready?" The energetic Seungri asked as he flails his arms around the place like a lunatic.

 

 

"Quit it, you stupid moron!" Youngbae smacked his head as the others laughed at his misfortune.

 

 

"Where do you want to go?" Daesung asked while giving us his cheeky smile.

 

 

"Uhm. I don't have any idea. What about you Bom?" I shifted my gaze to her who's now looking nervous. What is wrong with this woman?!?

 

 

"Uhmm...ah...I ah..." she stuttered really badly as she planted her eyes on the ground like it’s the most interesting thing to look at.

 

 

"Why don't we watch a movie instead? I heard there's a great mov.." Top suggested but he wasn't able to finish his sentence when the lady beside me cut him off.

 

 

"Yeah!! Movie!! That's great!! Haha," she said with full enthusiasm as she raised his forefinger in the air pointing north.

 

 

All of us stared at her in surprise as her face became so red and blushed severely. Ohohoho. Now I’m starting to get the reason behind her weirdness.

 

 

A smile crept up to my face as I looked at my tomato best friend. "I agree with Top. Let's go watch a movie." I said.

 

 

Everyone nods and made our way out of the school. Since the mall is just a few blocks away, we decided to walk even if Seungri strongly disagreed and received a bunch of death threats coming from his Hyungs. Poor Seungri.

 

 

We reached the mall and the boys insisted on buying us tickets since they said they were the ones who invited us. Bom and I decided to wait for them at the gates as they stopped by the snack bars before the movie starts.

 

 

"Hey, Bommie..." I called her and slightly nudged her shoulder causing her to stumble forward.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"What do you think of Top?" I asked while looking at the boys in a distance.

 

 

"Huh? Top? Oh, Seunghyun? He's ok." She simply said and started fumbling the hem of her dress.

 

 

"Really? Just ok? Well, he looks fine to me. He's good looking, smart, and most of all charming. Boyfriend material kind of guy." I told her as I crossed my arms above my chest.

 

 

"Y-you l-like him?" she asked and suddenly stared at me intently but with mixed worries in her eyes.

 

 

"Yes...I do. I like him...a lot actually." I said grinning from ear to ear. I really want to laugh at her reaction right now but I chose to stifle it for a little more.

 

 

"Oh...Really?" She said looking dejected. Oh my gosh. I can't take this anymore. She is so busted! The laugh I’ve been holding finally escaped my lips that earned a glare not only from Bom but also from the walking strangers in front of us. "What's so funny?" She asked now with a deadpan ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter