Spell Disaster

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Omma...wait. Come back. No. Don't leave Omma! Omma!!" I jerked up from my sleep when I heard a loud knocking beside me. I squinted my eyes before I finally opened it wide to see who woke me up. I forgot that I’m still here inside the car waiting for them to come out from the bar. I was surprised to see Youngbae tapping the window and signaled me to open it for him.

 

 

"Hey! Are you ok? I saw you screaming inside I thought you were having a nightmare." He slowly said but his face was full of concern.

 

 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered him even if I’m already sweating buckets right now and my heart is pounding loudly inside my chest. He's right. It was a nightmare. A really bad one indeed.

 

 

I was still in a daze that I didn't notice that there's someone standing right next to him. Not just one, but two drunk men struggling to stand straight. Wait, is that Jiyong?

 

 

"Oh my God. What happened?!" I asked shocked to see Daesung having a hard time carrying the half-conscious Jiyong beside him. He was supporting his weight letting his arm draped around his neck as they sway a little because of drunkenness. I immediately opened the car doors for them to slid Jiyong inside. I panicked knowing full well that his parents will definitely get mad again because of this.

 

 

"Why did you let him drink too much?" I yelled at Youngbae and Daesung who obviously looks intoxicated with alcohol as well.

 

 

"We didn't. He drowned himself with alcohol and gets mad every time someone tries to stop him." Youngbae explained as he glanced back to the now sleeping Jiyong.

 

 

"What am I going to do now? His parents will get mad once they knew about this!" I said, biting my nails because of nervousness. My heartbeat doubled its pace when I heard my phone rang from inside the car. I hurriedly took it but held it in an arms-length like a ticking bomb that is about to explode any seconds now. "Omo! It's Appa! What shall I do? What shall I do?" I shrieked in horror upon seeing Appa's name in my caller ID. I was battling with myself if I will answer it or not. I looked at the two drunken idiots standing beside me whose laughing their asses out because of my current situation.

 

 

"Noona, are you okeeyy? What happened to your face? *hik" Daesung asked as he pointed at my face and began laughing again while clutching his stomach.

 

 

"Hey hey hey, don't you dare say that to her. Have some respect!" Youngbae reprimanded him in a drunken manner as he lightly smacks his head. Aisht, this two.

 

 

I sighed in relief when the ringing stopped but my eyes almost popped out from its sockets when I saw who the next caller was. It’s none other Mr. Kwon himself!! Oh.My.Ghaadd!!!

 

 

Ok Dara, calm down! All you need to do is stop fidgeting and just explain what happened. As simple as that right? He he he. I hit the answer button before pressing it against my ear.

 

 

"H-hello M-Mr. Kwon?" I stuttered badly. Gosh! Why am so obvious?! "Neh! Were on our way. We just...finished some school work...and...we...we didn't notice the time. Hahaha. Silly us." Omg! What am I saying? I heard Mr. Kwon on the other line and hoping he bought my pathetic excuse. He just told me to be careful on our way home before hanging up. I sighed in relief and stared at my phone for one good second. I saw the time and it's already 2 am. What will I tell Appa? Aishht!!

 

 

I quickly tucked my phone inside my pocket and faced the two laughing idiots in front of me. "You guys better go home too. Your parents might be worried sick. Where are your phones? I’ll call your drivers to pick you up here." I asked them as I extended my opened palm and waited for them to hand it over. Not a minute passed, I heard someone screamed my name from who knows where.

 

 

"Dara Nooooonaaaaa." I instantly turned my head to the direction where it came from and saw Seungri swaying from left to right together with Seunghyun who thankfully looks sober than everyone else.

 

 

"Hey, Dara. Are you alright?" Seunghyun or Top as what they usually call him asked as soon as they reached us.

 

 

"No... I mean I hope I will be." I answered as I look down at the three men almost lying on the floor because of drunkenness. "Good thing you didn't drink too much," I told him.

 

 

"I have an exam later. I can't have too much to drink." He said as I nodded in response. Among the five, I must say that he's the most studious of them all. He always tops their classes and maybe that's where they got his nickname. "Go home now Dara, you still have classes tomorrow... I mean later." He said and smiled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter