Uncovering Facade

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

 

 

“What the hell is she doing here?!” I heard Bom asked beside me the moment she saw the person on the table we’re about to head on to.

 

I held her arm and looked at her intently as I shook my head. “Bommie-ah, don’t do it ok? You promised.” I said ever so calmly as I hid the tension building up inside me. I hope she remembered what we’ve talked about back in the hospital.

 

She raised her brow at me but just ended up heaving a deep sigh. “I can’t believe you, Dara. How can you just let them off that easily without getting even an act of slight revenge? You can just pull her hair in one quick move and that’s it. I will…” She suddenly stopped herself from convincing me when she saw my face. “Fine, you little masochist. Maybe one day I will pay someone to build you a statue to let everyone know that there is a living saint wondering on earth. Aside from Mother Teresa who’s already dead by the way, so you’re the only one alive.” She said as she shook her head.

 

“Bom…”

 

“If you can stand looking at those sick idiots well I can’t. We will go get our bags and leave without further explanations got that?” She said, her face determined and I don’t have a choice but to follow whatever she says.

 

She strode towards the door and head towards the table where the rest are already having their lunch. She moves so fast I find it hard to keep up with her pace. “Move.” She muttered the moment we reach the table. All their eyes automatically fixated towards us, confusion written all over their faces when they saw that we are already getting our things and preparing ourselves to leave.

 

“Noona, where are you going?” Seungri was the one who’s brave enough to ask the already mad as hell Bom.

 

“Leaving.” She simply answered and continued gathering her stuff and so did I without looking at anyone of them.

 

“But you haven’t eaten your lunch yet.” He said but I can tell in his voice that he is either sad or angry at the same time.

 

We finally gathered all our stuff and was about to leave when Bom suddenly halted the moment she’s right in front of Jiyong and Kiko. She was smiling from ear to ear as she watches us but Bom suddenly wiped it off by her harsh words.

 

“I’m sorry Seungri-ah but I suddenly lost my appetite. I don’t know with you guys but I can’t eat when the place smells like rotten fish.” She said and looked at Kiko with a smirk on her face before pulling my hand with her.

 

----------------------------------------

3RD PERSON’S POV

 

The moment Bom and Dara left their table, all four members stared at those two people whom they believe was the reason for their outrage. It was bizarre why Kiko is indeed here posing as Jiyong’s girl and he is letting her. They know that he and Dara are already going steady and they haven’t received any news that they broke up so what they’re witnessing right now is beyond them. From the time he went missing until the moment he returned, everything changed. He went back from his usual stoic self which they thought were long forgotten when Dara came along to be his inspiration.

 

“What happened Hyung?” the uneasy Maknae began to ask, not minding the building tension around the table as he can’t stand the scene happening right in front of them.

 

But instead of answering, Jiyong took his chopsticks and began eating his lunch, not bothered by the intense stares his brothers been giving him. On the other hand, Kiko has been very attentive to his needs. She would open his bottle of water and pick up some of her food and place it on his plate for him to eat.

 

Seungri’s attention went to her instead since his Hyung ignored him. “Kiko-shi… did you plan this?” He said and that earned him a scowl from Jiyong but the stubborn Maknae continued with his interrogation. “Why are you here? Aren’t you suppose to stay away from them? Did you…”

 

His questioning got cut off when Jiyong finally found his tongue. “Seungri. Stop it or I’ll make you.”

 

Seungri stopped talking but that made him even more pissed. He gathered all his stuff as well. He stood up and prepared himself to leave but then let out another statement that surprised everyone that it will come from him. “I thought I found an idol in you. Who would have thought that I picked the wrong one?” And with that, he picked up with his pace and took his leave.

 

Jiyong didn’t move an inch. He just stared at his food sitting on top of the table. The rest started to gather their stuff as well to follow Seungri. They know that no one can ever talk sense to him especially if he’s the one who decides for himself. No one tells him what to do and they know it. They just can’t take the fact that he hurts a girl and that girl is one of their friends as well.

 

Jiyong watched their retreating back and was left with the woman he chose to be with. The reason why he and Dara broke up and now the reason why his friends which are more like his own brothers are mad at him as well. He placed his chopsticks down and retrieved his bag sitting beside him and was about to stand up when Kiko pulled his arm to stop him.

 

“Wait, Ji. Where are you going? Don’t tell me you’re going to leave me here alone?” She said as she stared at him bewildered.

 

“Then go home.” He coldly said and retrieved his arm harshly from her and started with his pace. Kiko followed him and tried to stop him once again but Jiyong quickly turned around to face her. “I said go home! I don’t need you here. In fact, I don’t want you coming here ever again or else the deal is off. You got me?!” He muttered under gritted teeth, still trying to control himself not to do anything to her.

 

That made her eyes widen in shock upon hearing what he just said, afraid that he might really do it. But being the stubborn that she was, she didn’t let him threaten her. “You don’t have a say to this Ji. You know that.” A smile crept up to her lips, feeling triumphant when she saw his face calm down but it didn’t last long for a few seconds after, his calm face was replaced with grim.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter