Fairy Bom Mother

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Who is Kiko to you?"

 

 

He stiffened the moment that question got out of my mouth. He slowly pulled his hand away from me and with that, a sting of pain struck my heart.

 

 

I looked at him as he bowed down to avoid my gaze. Why is it so hard for him to tell me? Is my assumption right about them? What are they, really? When I didn't hear any response, I just nodded my head and stepped back from him. Maybe I'm being assuming of what we have that I forgot what we really are in the first place, nothing.

 

 

"It's getting late, Jiyong. We still have classes tomorrow. You should probably go and get some rest." I said in a very low voice it’s almost a whisper. I turned around and started with my pace when a hand suddenly gripped my wrist to stop me.

 

 

"Dara...it's not what..."

 

 

"It's ok Jiyong. I get it now." I cut him off as I plastered a fake smile on my face. I don't want to hear what he has to say. It could crash me. "Goodnight Jiyong," I said and pulled my hand away from his grasp.

 

 

I strode towards our house, leaving him behind though I can still hear him calling my name. I closed the door behind me and pushed my back against it as a tear finally escaped my eye. I clutched my chest and tapped it softly to ease the pain I'm feeling right now. Why does it have to be this way now that my heart already welcomed him inside?

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

I was walking aimlessly along our building's corridors when a high-pitched voice pierced my ears. "Dara! Dara! Daraaaaaa!!!"

 

 

I didn't bother looking and continued with my pace. Moments later, the owner of the voice finally reached me. "Dara! Thank God I caught you." Bom said while panting heavily. I stared at her with void expression, telling her impliedly that I'm not in a mood. "What is wrong with you? Did someone die?"

 

 

"Bommie, stop exaggerating ok? I'm not in a mood." I muttered.

 

 

She cast me a worried look before cupping my face with her right hand. "What happened?"

 

 

I wanted to tell her but I'm scared that once I did, I may not be able to control my emotions. "Nothing. I'm ok Bom." I said instead.

 

 

"Dara, you know that what you just said isn't true right? And like you said, I'm good at sniffing things so please, don't hide it from me." She got me. I know I’m never gonna get passed this without her noticing it.

 

 

I nodded my head slowly and that's the only sign she needs before she decided to pull me somewhere and maybe squeeze the truth out of me.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

"Bom! Where are you taking me?" I was surprised when he dragged me out of the school and head somewhere far that I'm not familiar with.

 

 

"Don't ask, just follow me ok?" She muttered as she continued to pull my wrist.

 

 

"But we still have classes. We might miss it Bom and you know Mr. Song hates students that are late." I explained but it only fell on deaf ears. Geez, this woman is unstoppable!

 

 

She abruptly stopped walking that caused me to bump behind her back. "Aww! Why did you suddenly stop?! Aigoo!" I exclaimed and glared at her.

 

 

"Because we're here!" She excitedly said as she clasped her hands together looking like an idiot.

 

 

I looked at the place she's referring to and saw nothing extraordinary about it. "It's just a tailoring shop Bom. What's so fascinating about that?" I said and stared at the place once again. It has glass walls so I can see what's inside even if the lights were off. It's still bare but I can already spot two or three tables with sewing machines installed. I can also see different rolled fabrics that have various colors and designs. "Why are we here?" I asked before I forgot the purpose why on earth Bom brought me here.

 

 

She suddenly opened her bag and hurriedly fished something inside. "Tadaaa!" She excitedly shouted as she finally saw what she's looking for.

 

 

"A key?" She nodded her head vigorously and showed it closer to my face, wiggling her hand in the process as it finally dawned on me. "Oh my God! Don't tell me...."

 

 

"Mhmm!!!" She hummed in response and that cause us to scream our lungs out.

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!!" We screamed in delight as we jumped in place like lunatics. We don't even care if that earned some curious stares...ok slash that...deadly glares from the passersby.

 

 

"Is this really yours?" I asked, feeling excited about her.

 

 

"Yes, I bought it yesterday!" She answered and we took another round of screaming frenzy, we almost got arrested by the police officers who kept glancing at us across the street. I stopped Bom from jumping before we ended up in jail.

 

 

"Open it, Open it, Open it!!!" Gosh! I'm so excited I kept repeating my words like a broken record.

 

 

She used the key she's holding and finally opened the door. She flicked the lights open and the whole place exposed itself to us that made our faces grinned widely. "This is it..." I heard Bom as she slowly breathes in beside me. Taking in her dream that is slowly becoming a reality.

 

 

"Yes, Bommie. This is it. Your dream." I told her and put my arm over her shoulder. It has always been her dream to put up her very own shop where she can put all her creations into action. Ever since we were young, it has been her major goal in life, to be a successful fashion designer ever known on earth. I've seen all her work and Gosh they're all great. And now that she already took a step forward to start her career, I'm very proud of her. I smiled as I took the time to scan the place before shifting my gaze back to her. "I'm just sad that you didn't let me go with you when you're looking for this."

 

 

"It's because I wanted to surprise you." She said and glanced at me.

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Really!"

 

 

"Then why do I have this feeling that there's someone else with you when you're scouting this place? And you wanted that person's company more than me? Hmm?" I and poked her ribs causing her to stay away from me.

 

 

"Argh! It's not like that Dara. Well, it's half true. You see..." she bowed down and played with her fingers before she continued. "Top accompanied me and he gives really good advice when choosing a place. It's like he's a Fengshui master or something." She explained to convince me that what she's saying is true.

 

 

"It's ok Bommie. You don't have to convince me." I said, feigning hurt.

 

 

"You've got to be kidding me, Dara." She looked pissed but the concern was plastered all over her face. When I can't take it any longer, I burst out laughing while clutching my stomach and hitting my knee. "Aish! Stop it, Dara. You're ruining the moment."

 

 

I stopped laughing the time I finally collected myself to be the normal me again. "Fine. I'm just kidding ok? It's really ok for me if you're with Top. I mean, I've been rooting for both of you since the beginning and I'm surprised you're still not together." I said and that made her smile genuinely.

 

 

"We're taking it slow. I don't know..." she said as she sat on one of the stools.

 

 

"Why? He still doesn't know about your past?" I asked. She only nodded in response. I heaved a deep sigh before sitting next to her. "It's ok to take your time Bom but it will be a lot easier to look at him without having those guilt feelings neh?" I told her and hugged her sideways.

 

 

"Advice taken." She said before facing me. "What about you? What happened to you? Before we came here, you looked like a zombie walking along the corridors." Now it’s my turn to bow my head and fumble the hem of my blouse. "It's about him is it?" I heard her asked.

 

 

"Its confusing Bommie. He already confessed to me but now it seems like he's having second thoughts." I admitted. There's no use of hiding it anyway, not with Bom.

 

 

"So, base on your reaction, you're saying that you're starting to like him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter