Driv-her Crazy

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

This whole day is so exhausting. Our professor gave us so many assignments to finish and wants us to submit everything two days from now. How cruel right? As if he's the only subject we have. Now I understand why they say college is not a joke. You have to be very industrious and having a scholarship means I have to double my effort to maintain my grades.

 

 

Appa said that I don't really have to apply for the scholarship but it’s the least I can do to help him with our expenses. He's been working hard lately and I can see it every time he goes home exhausted. But I know he's happy. Mr. Kwon trusted him so much that he made him his personal assistant and head of one of his guard units. Actually, it was offered to him a long time ago when they saw how hardworking he'd been but he refused because he said that he doesn't deserve it. It was just recently when he finally accepted the job because he said he wants to be the one paying for my tuition which Mr. Kwon highly disagreed. He keeps saying that it’s the least they can do for taking care of their son. They don't even know that their precious son is a monster with horns protruding on that thick skull of his. Oh yeah, throw cans at me, I don't care. Jiyong is really evil I tell you. I don't even know where to begin to describe how evil he is.

 

 

Anyway, to prove my point, Mr. Kwon hired a new driver in replacement to Appa but their evil son made his own arrangements against my liking. He paid the driver double so he would not tell anyone about this sick plan of his. Since the driver is not staying inside the mansion, he would only call him if he wants his service, but apart from that, he made ME his personal driver instead. How cruel right? He even threatened me not to tell anyone as well. As if I have a choice! I know Bom will kill me once she finds out about this that's why I kept it to myself. I don't want to argue with her about this anymore. She would totally make a big fuss about it and maybe do something that will put me and Appa in a compromising position. I don't want that to happen. Call me a martyr or stupid but I don't want to see my Appa sad again like he was ten years ago. He was miserable after that good for nothing woman left us and never came back. And now that he's happy about his job, I’ll do everything for him to stay that way.

 

 

I was walking to my locker to get some of my books but abruptly stopped when I spotted the most beautiful creature ever created on this planet. He was talking to his classmates as he plastered his signature breathtaking smile that shows his super white teeth that can make your eyes go blind. Oh Jaejoong, why are you so handsome! If you can only take a quick glance at me I could already die happy.

 

 

My trail of thoughts was put to an end when someone smacked me on my head hard.

 

 

"What do you mean die happy?" My mean best friend asked me as she followed my gaze. Did she just hear my thoughts?

 

 

"Bom! Why do you have to do that?" I asked while nursing my aching head.

 

 

"I have to before we all drown here from your saliva. You've been drooling there for who knows how long!" She spat as she crossed her arms over her chest.

 

 

"You're exaggerating again. And what do you mean how long? I've been here for only a couple of minutes." I defended and strode towards my locker to get my stuff, her following behind.

 

 

"Couple of minutes? I've been calling your name hundreds of times and you just kept mumbling things to yourself like a possessed woman that you are!" She said and continued blabbering like a mother hen again. "Look, if you want him to notice you, you should accept my offer and do the makeover I’ve been telling you about." She said and place her right hand on her waist.

 

 

"Makeover? Why? Do I look ugly to you? I thought you’re my best friend and here you are calling me ugly." I dramatically said as I clutched my chest and feigned a sob for added effect.

 

 

"Quit it, moron! You're not ugly. We just have to change your choice of clothes and remove this!" She said as she snatched my glasses from my face and held it up high so I can't reach it.

 

 

"Hey! Give that back!" I yelled at her and tried to reach for my glasses from her grasp with all my might but failed miserably for she's way taller than me. Argg!!

 

 

"You don't need this Dara! You have a perfect vision!" She told me still holding it high above me while chuckling at how I look.

 

 

"Bom! Give it back or I swear..."

 

 

"You swear what?" She challenged. You gave me no choice Bommie. I pushed her against the locker and tickled her nonstop until she can't breathe because of too much laughing. "Ok! Ok! Hahahaha. You win! You win! Stop! hahahaha." She begged between laughs. She returned my glasses and I immediately put it back on and gave her a smug look. "You're a monster!" She yelled as she held her stomach.

 

 

"It’s your fault," I said and now it’s my turn to laugh. It’s a good thing that almost all the students already went home for it will be embarrassing if they watched us annoy each other.

 

 

We both stopped laughing when we heard her phone rang. She fished her phone inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter