Unpredictable You

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

We are all gathered at the lobby at exactly 3 pm for our first itinerary of the day.

 

 

"Aishht! Where are the organizers? The tour guides?! And most especially, the dean?!? He's the one who specifically told everyone not to be late!" Bom said throwing a fit.

 

 

"Relax Bom. We still have all day." I told her in a calm voice as I scanned the maps and list of places we're about to visit.

 

 

"That's the problem. We don't have all day!" She snarled as she crossed her arms and stomped her feet.

 

 

"Why are you in a rush anyway? As if you have somewhere else...oh yeahhhhh... the date." I gave her a teasing look as it finally dawned on me. I saw her cheeks blush in a deep shade of red upon mentioning the word.

 

 

"It's not a date. It's just dinner ok?" She defensively said.

 

 

"Ow-keeyyy. If you say so." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I know she's overly excited for later that's why she's itching this tour to end as fast as possible. But that's not the case for me for I'm too excited to revisit this place that I don't want it to end.

 

 

"Hey, guys!" Bom and I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Donghae making his way towards us with Chaerin and Minzy. They both looked stunning with their get up so as Donghae who's sporting an outfit of a model. Aisht, rich people.

 

 

"Hi! You guys ready?" I asked as they reached us.

 

 

"Pretty much. Where are we going first?" Donghae asked and went beside me to peek on the map I was holding.

 

 

"Hmm.. according to this list, first stop will be The Busan Aquarium," I told him pointing at the paper and the map. He was looking over my shoulder to have a clear view, our cheeks almost touching when we suddenly heard somebody clearing his throat. Both of us looked up and saw Jiyong glaring at us. What now?

 

 

"What?" I asked feeling irritated as I crossed my arms over my chest. He raised his brow at me like I did something wrong again that only an abnormal person like him would know. We're still in the middle of our staring battle when we noticed the rest of s coming.

 

 

"Oh My God I'm so excited. I want to see those fishes!!!" Seungri squealed like a girl due to excitement which earned him a smack on the head from Daesung.

 

 

"Stop being a girl Seungri. Can't you see we have another company? Such an embarrassment." Daesung spat at Seungri who was nursing his head.

 

 

"Well, I don't consider them as OTHERS anymore, right Chaerin?" Seungri said as he winked at her but was only returned by a rolling of her eyes. Well, well, well, what do we have here? First, Bom and Top. Now Seungri and Chaerin? Ho Ho Ho... So many love teams matching up today, Kekekekek.

 

 

"See, even Chaerin won't go along with what you're saying." Daesung snickered.

 

 

"Shut up, both of you." Jiyong reprimanded the two Maknaes giving them a death glare. At least it's not directed to me anymore.

 

 

All of us turned our attention in front when the dean finally showed himself together with the other organizers in charge. "Everyone, quiet!" he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. He started explaining the itinerary for today's trip as everyone became enthused, screamed in delight while murmuring with each other. "After that, you guys are free to explore and walk around but don't go too far and please leave your contact numbers to the assigned tour guides of your buses. We don't want anyone lost now do we?" He said and laughed at his own joke. He then cleared his throat when he noticed that no one laughed or spare even a simple chuckle. "Ok! You may now go to your respective buses." He finally said and everyone took off in all directions.

 

 

We went inside the bus and thankfully, Top finally switched seats with me. He now sat beside Jiyong and me next to Bom. The travel didn't take us long to reach the first place on the list, The Busan Aquarium. "Oh my Gosh, I want to see the penguins!!!" I excitedly said as I bounced on my seat.

 

 

"Me too, I want to see the big fishes and I think they have live shows for the seals," Bom mentioned while looking at her phone.

 

 

"Really? Omo! I want to watch that. I hope we can sit in front to have a better view." I told her as I squeezed her arms. I really can't contain my excitement.

 

 

All of us lined up in front of the entrance as the tour guides handed us our tickets. We started walking inside, exploring the different fishes and other species contained inside each aquarium. There were fishes that I can't believe how small and big they were. There were also glowing fishes which made my eyes go round. I was amazed that there were these creatures living among us. I hugged myself as it gets colder inside, unfortunately, I didn't bring my jacket with me. Arggg.

 

 

"Here. Wear this." I looked back and saw Donghae placing his jacket over my shoulder to wear.

 

 

"Wait, How about you?" I asked trying to return his jacket back but he just smiled at me and placed it over my shoulders again.

 

 

"I'm fine. My skin is as thick as the cow's." He said and both of us chuckled.

 

 

"Awww, how sweet." We heard Bom commented and saw her clasped her hands together like an idiot. I really want to er punch her to stop but Donghae just smiled before returning his gaze back to me.

 

 

"Cuz, can you come over here for a while?!!" We heard Chaerin called Donghae looking irritated because of Seungri who keeps on pestering her the moment we came here. Donghae excused himself before attending to his cousin.

 

 

The moment Donghae left, Top approached us looking confused or something. "Uhmm, Dara. Can I borrow Bom for a sec? I just have to show her something." He asked scratching his head.

 

 

"Sure, just bring her back in one piece, neh?" I told him and received a light punch from Bom. I saw her blushed before going away with Top.

 

 

Oh well, I can roam around by myself. Hmm...where should I begin? Ohh the penguins!!! Where you at, where you at? I walked further inside and saw a door that has a picture of penguins. Bingo! I opened the door and immediately felt the cold breeze of air. Thank Goodness Donghae lend me his jacket. I went inside and found the room almost empty. Maybe the other students haven't found this place yet. Upon reaching the end of what seems to be a tunnel, I finally saw the penguins playing around a big aquarium. Omo!they're so cute. They look just like the penguins in The Happy Feet movie but this is real. I stood in front feeling lucky that I don't have to squeeze myself in just to have a better view. I started taking photos of them, zooming in and out my camera goes and I think my phone will run out of memory because of too many pictures I took. Hmm, I have to take a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter