Crazy Moments

My Mortal Enemy #143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Hmmm....so sleepy. I snuggled closer to the pillow-like form beside me and hug it a little tighter. Hmmm....so comfy. This pillow smells good too. I wonder if they'll let me keep it once we arrived home.

 

 

Poke!

 

 

Wait...five more minutes...

 

 

Poke! Poke!

 

 

Argg!! Let me sleep more!!!

 

 

Poke! Poke! Poke!!!!!

 

 

I swatted the hand of that someone who continuously poking my face. Can't they see I'm in the middle of exploring dreamland? Pssht! I switched position to make myself more comfortable when I suddenly heard someone clearing his throat. I tried to open my right eye and peeked who the hell is disturbing my beauty rest.

 

 

Hmm...a jaw? The pillow has a jaw?!

 

 

I opened my other eye and saw a flawless cheek right in front of my face. OH..MY....GHAAADD!!!

 

 

I abruptly pulled away when I saw that the pillow is the dragon himself. I even bumped my head on the window because of too much force. Ouch!

 

 

I saw a smile crept to his lips but was replaced with a smirk when he saw me looking at him.

 

 

"Feeling too comfortable are we?" He said while shaking his head. He fixed his jacket and raised a brow looking at me intently.

 

 

I felt my cheeks burned as I nursed my poor skull. "I'm sorry, I thought..."

 

 

"You thought you're hugging your prince charming?" He finished my sentence as he crossed his arms.

 

 

"What? What prince charming?" I asked denying what he just said. How did he know that I was dreaming of my prince?

 

 

"Ohh...Jaejoong...my prince...." he mimicked in a girly tone and looked at me again. Is that how I sounded? I felt my blood rushed up to my face again feeling embarrassed.

 

 

"I didn't say that!" I said looking around us to check if someone heard him. Good thing everyone is sleeping and currently exploring their own dreamland as well.

 

 

"How would you know? You were knocked out dead while drooling." He said as he checked his jacket if I left some of my DNA on him. "And why are you so into that guy? He's stupid and a moron. What a combination...stupid moron." He said and chuckled at his own joke.

 

 

Here he goes again, mocking my prince charming. "Hey, back off. He didn't do anything to you, so why do you hate him so much?" Now it's my turn to cross my arms.

 

 

"I told you, he's nothing but a pretty face." He nonchalantly said and looked forward ignoring me.

 

 

"Hahaha. You just admitted that he's handsome." I told him while pointing my finger at him. I looked forward as well and stared at the television installed in front of the bus.

 

 

"But not as handsome as I am." He quietly said and shrugged his shoulder, feeling proud of himself.

 

 

"Conceited! Don't compare yourself to him. He's kind."

 

 

"Kind? Do you even know how many girls cried because of him?" He commented and stared at me again.

 

 

"I didn't know you're into gossips. And besides, maybe they're not meant for each other." I replied feeling irritated at his comments. How can he criticize him without even knowing him?

 

 

"And you two are? You really must be dreaming." He said and laughed at me.

 

 

"I don't care. And stop bad mouthing him, it doesn't make you look cooler than him." I told him and stared at the window.

 

 

"It depends on how you describe the word cool. If it meant being a stupid moron that he is, then count me out." He said and placed his headset back to his ears completely ignoring me. This jerk! He's so full of himself, calling Jaejoong stupid. Tsk! Nice to kill my mood. Now I'm really tempted to strangle this man and separate his soul from his body if that's even possible. Grrrrr!!!

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Alright, kids! Prepare yourselves and your belongings. We'll be arriving at the hotel in a few minutes." One of the professors announced as everyone cheered. Yipeee!! Finally, my back seemed to grow some roots because of the long travel hours. The following stopovers earlier did not take away the tiredness in me plus having to deal with a grumpy jerk beside me put too much stress. I really need this trip more than anyone does.

 

 

"Stop bouncing. You're giving me a headache." The jerk spoke beside me as he massaged his temple.

 

 

"Really? Good!" I told him that earned me a dangerous glare. Yeah, glare all you want, jerk. It won't do anything to lessen my excitement and giddiness. Whoot Whoot! I hugged my bag tightly as I waited for us to arrive at our destination. "Welcome to Busan." I read the sign we just passed through and that made me smile even wider.

 

 

"Is this your first time here?" I heard him asked. I turned to face him and waited for another round of teasing but he looked serious.

 

 

"No, I've been here before but that was a long time ago," I answered. "How about you?"

 

 

"Nope, just like you, I've been here way back when I was just a kid. Appa and Omma used to bring me here but that was before they became busy with loads of ." He said while wearing a stoic face. But deep down, I can see the sadness in his eyes. "You see that?" He pointed at the beach on my side of the window. "That's where we usually hang out."

 

 

"Wow, that looks awesome," I said and stared at the beautiful view. I suddenly felt him leaned closer beside me to point at other things they went to when they were here. My chest suddenly pounds hard when I felt his breath fanned my ear when he moved closer to the window. Geez, what's happening to me? "And that one, Omma said that that looks like a merman stuck in between rocks." He chuckled as he described the big rock formation beside the beach. I made the greatest mistake of stealing a glance at him for he glanced back at me as well. We stared at each other's eyes for I don't know how long before he finally blinked and moved away. He sat properly and fixed his jacket once more.

 

 

"Well, that was nice. You can ask them again to come here and visit." I told him to break the silence and sudden awkwardness.

 

 

"Ask them? I can't even talk to them longer than a minute. They're too preoccupied." He muttered bitterly as he shook his head. I know he's been longing for their attention. That's one of the reasons why he always gets himself into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter