Chapter 7

Then You Came

"Kimmy... Timmy..."

The kids heard someone called their names from outside their playroom and there's only one person they know who call them that way.

"Uncle Seungri?" Kim and Tim looked at each other.

Dara who's teaching the kids on the proper way of coloring glanced at the door to see who's gonna come in.

"Our lovely Timmy and Kimmy... How have you been?" A guy whose smile reaches his ears appeared.

A classy looking lady followed behind.

"Uncle Seungri, you're back." Kim exclaimed after seeing the man.

"And Aunt Chaerin's with you." Tim showed his bright smile.

The kids both ran towards the visitors and hugged them.

"Did you bring my favorite cookies, Uncle?" Kim asked.

"Of course... How can Uncle forget about it? And we have your favorite strawberry pudding Timmy."

The kids excitedly grabbed the paper bag that the guy named Seungri was holding and savaged what's inside.

"Careful kids.. You'll have time to eat that later." The classy lady told them.

"But aunt, we like to eat it now." The kids pouted.

"We'll go out today so let's save those for later, okay?" Seungri told them.

The kids eyes widened.

Dara just stood there looking at the kids being excited with the presence of the visitors who just came.

"Dara, right?" Chaerin asked.

Dara nodded.

Chaerin smiled at her that made her feel relieved. She thought the lady before her will raise an eyebrow on her.

"My name's Chaerin... and this panda right here is my twin brother Seungri. We're Jiyong Oppa's cousins." She introduced herself.

"Nice meeting you Noona." Seungri hugged Dara which has taken her aback.

"My apologies for my brother's behaviour." Chaerin smacked Seungri's arm. "He's a little uncivilized."

"Yah, Chae... Why are you saying that in front of a pretty lady like Noona?"

"Just right for you." Chaerin answered. "Anyway, Unnie... We're here to take you out for a little change before going to the party."

"Huh?" Dara was confused with what Chaerin meant.

"We need to prepare for the party... Jiyong hyung asked us to be in charge of your makeover." Seungri said.

"But I can't leave the kids here." Dara said.

"Don't worry... We'll bring them with us. They'll enjoy it for sure... These two love shopping." Chaerin said, ruffling Tim's hair.

"Do I really need to go?"

Seungri nodded.

"We can't allow you to go to the party with that look." Chaerin looked at her from head to toe.

She was wearing a plain white shirt and pants that's just perfect for her size.

"Doesn't this look decent?" She asked.

"It does... For buying something at a grocery store." Chaerin replied.

"My sister's right... We need to find something for you that's suitable for the event." Seungri added.

"Let's get going coz we no longer have much time." Chaerin said.

"Let's go kiddos." Seungri said, holding Tim and Kim's hand side by side.

Dara had no choice but to follow the two pair of twins before her.

**********

They were at the salon for her to have her hair treated and trimmed a little.

Tim and Kim were with Seungri enjoying their time eating ice cream.

Chaerin gave Dara the chance to choose what she'll be wearing but selection of clothes and shoes were still the former's decision.

Dara chose an above the knee length black sleeveless dress that has some sparkling details on the neckline. It was body hugging but she had to say yes to it instead of selecting Chaerin's first choice which was, for her, revealing her soul.

The shoes she selected was the lowest heels Chaerin offered. It's a three-inch high, plain black velvet, ankle strap sandals. They were arguing with the shoes since Chaerin wanted her to wear 5 inches since she's not too tall but she pleaded saying she won't be able to go home alive with that shoes.

Dara ended up winning.

The salon artist who took care of Dara's makeup only applied a little on her saying her glow radiates through her beautiful skin.

Her hair was tucked in a simple bun and her nails were painted with light brown nail polish.

Chaerin clapped elegantly after seeing Dara's finish look.

"You look amazing." She told her.

"I'm not too sure with the sandals Chaerin... I think it's too high." Dara worriedly said.

"You'll be able to pull it off... You should wear this type of clothes more often... It suits you." Chaerin gave her a satisfied gaze.

Dara laughed. "I'm Tim and Kim's Nanny... if you're forgetting."

"Who cares... You should pamper yourself by buying girly stuffs instead of those plain, boring shirt and pants you have."

"Hahaha... I'm more comfortable wearing them... I'm just doing Jiyong a favor tonight that's why I agreed to this makeover." She smiled.

"Well, if you change your mind and would like to ask for help with your fashion, just call me. I'll willingly be your guru."

"I'll take note of that."

"I think we should go now... Jiyong Oppa's gonna wait for you in his office... We'll send you there."

"How about the kids?"

"Seungri and I will take care of them tonight... It's almost bedtime anyway and there's no class tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Seungri's good at handling those two so don't worry about that." Chaerin winked.

"Shall we go to where they are now?... Seungri must have fed the kids with too much ice cream... It's a big no no for them."

"I think we should do that... Seungri's an ice cream addict so he might have influenced the kids."

They left together and headed to the ice cream shop where Seungri brought the kids. They drove off and went to Jiyong's office afterwards.

***********

Dara carefully placed the sleeping Kim on the kid's car seat and locked the seat belts to make sure she sleeps securely.

Tim was sleeping soundly beside her.

She kissed Tim and Kim's forehead before stepping out of the family van.

"Thanks for the help with my makeover and the kids... I'll still see both of you tomorrow, right?" Dara told the older twins.

"We'll stay in the mansion for a week Noona... I can help you take care of the kids." Seungri said while he's on the driver's seat.

"Really?" Dara reacted.

Chaerin nodded with a smile. "We decided to have a little time with Oppa and the kids since we're not to busy."

"That's great. Tim and Kim would be happy to know that for sure."

"Go now Unnie... You don't want to make Oppa wait... He's a little ill tempered." Chaerin alarmed her.

"I'm well informed about that." Dara replied which caused them to laugh.

"I'll get going... Please don't forget to make the kids have their glass of milk before bed time. Tim can't sleep without her blue blanky. It's tucked under his pillows... Kim needs to sleep beside Olaf, the stuffed toy or else she might have bad dreams." She reminded.

"We'll take note of that Noona."

"Can I just go back home with you guys?" She pouted.

"No Unnie... You already said yes to Oppa." Chaerin answered.

"Why did I say yes to this?" Dara mumbled.

"Because no one can decline Mr. Jiyong Kwon." Chaerin told her.

'There's one... his ex.' Dara thought to herself.

She took a deep breath before saying goodbye.

"Good luck Noona." Seungri said.

"Pull your head back and your shoulders down and back. Remember the proper posture I taught you." Chaerin instructed.

"Yes teacher." Dara answered lazily.

"Go." Chaerin shooed her.

Dara shook her uneasiness and waved at them before closing the car door. She looked up at the tall building before walking inside to head towards Jiyong's office.