Chapter 10

Then You Came

"Yah! Jiyong Kwon! You promised you'll just drink a little... Look how drunk you are." Dara complained while driving.

Jiyong's head was rested on her shoulder. She has to place it there since it was constantly hitting the other side where the seat belt was attached.

"Kiko... *hic*... Why?... *hic*" Jiyong said in his drunken state.

Dara felt liquid trickled down her shoulder.

"Are you crying?" Dara asked, parking the car at the side of the road to check on Jiyong.

She looked at him and touched his cheek. She sighed upon feeling his tears. She grabbed her clutch bag and got some tissue to wipe his tears.

"How complicated can love be? Why fall in love when you'll get hurt this bad?" She said, talking to herself.

"Let's go home so you can rest." She told him although she knew he won't understand what she said.

Though Dara struggled to keep Jiyong still in the car, they managed to get home safely. She didn't want to bother anybody at the mansion since it's already almost 3 in the morning so she decided to bring Jiyong in his room herself, placing Jiyong's arm on her shoulders while trying to keep him standing and walking straight.

When they got to his room, she took his shoes off and made him lie down his bed.

She went to his walk in closet and got a plain white t-shirt for him then went to the shower room to get a damp towel.

Once she got back to Jiyong, she took his suit off and ed his dress shirt. She was contemplating whether to change his slacks but decided not to since she might die of heart attack if she tried to.

Dara started wiping Jiyong's face with the damp towel, washed it and wiped his neck then had it washed the last time to wipe his chest before putting his shirt on.

She thought it would just be easy at first but seeing Jiyong's topless body made her hold her breath a number of times. She had to endure it until she was able to put the shirt on him.

She almost died taking care of the drunk Jiyong.

"Never get this drunk again... Please... I beg you. I needed to say a prayer before touching you since you look really tempting." Dara blurted out but tapped afterwards upon realizing what she said. "Omo!! What's gotten into you Dara? When did you start thinking of those kind of things to your boss." She spoke to herself. "Got to go now or else I might put myself into trouble."

She tucked a blanket on Jiyong and was about to stand up when he held her arm causing her to sit back on the side of the bed.

"Kiko... stay..." He said in his sleep.

"Sshh..." She hushed him and his hair while her other hand was gently tapping his chest. "Sleep now... Sshhh.." She stayed on the same position until Jiyong's grip on her arm loosened. A sign that he's already in deep sleep.

"Poor Jiyong." She glanced at Jiyong's sleeping form the last time before leaving the room and closing the door.

She took a deep breath before going to her own room to rest.

***********

"You look like you lack some sleep Unnie... How was the party last night?" Chaerin asked while the two pairs of twins were eating their breakfast.

"It wasn't so nice."

"Why? Parties were supposed to be fun and lively... It's not so Noona Bom-like if it didn't go well."

"It's not what I meant... It was actually nice and well prepared. Two thumbs up for the party itself... But since I'm not used to attending those types of events, I didn't enjoy completely."

"You must learn to attend to those kind of gatherings more Noona... You'll never know... Someone might ask you to attend to another event after what you've attended last night."

"I will decline the offer if that happens." She told Seungri.

"Nana Jade said Oppa has not come out of his room yet." Chaerin looked at her for an explanation.

"Really?... I thought he already left." Dara answered.

"Did anything happen last night Unnie?"

"Was Kiko there?" Seungri asked.

"You know Kiko?" Dara asked back.

"Oppa met Kiko in the party?!" Chaerin reacted.

"She... was actually there." Dara was hesitant to tell the twins what happened but since they know about Kiko, she thought they might already know the situation between the two so she decided to tell them what happened. "They talked last night... I'm not sure what they talked about but Jiyong went off the party after their conversation and got drank in a bar we happened to pass by while we're on her way home."

"Why didn't you stop him, Unnie?"

"I did... I tried a number of times but he's unstoppable last night... I had to drag him out of the bar just to stop him from having another shot."

"Why does Kiko have to go back?" Seungri spoke while his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Are you angry Uncle Seungri?" Kim asked, looking at him intently.

"Oh! No sweety... We're just discussing something with Mama Dara." Seungri explained.

"Are we gonna swim today?... That was your promise yesterday, right?" Tim reminded.

"Yes... We're going to swim today... Uncle Seungri's gonna teach you how. He's a good swimmer." Chaerin said.

"Aunt Chae, are you also good at swimming?" Kim asked.

"Hahaha..." Seungri laughed out loud. "She's the worst swimmer I've ever seen sweety." He sister.

Chaerin hit his arm, annoyed by his comment. "I'm not into swimming sweety that's why I'm not good at it... I was busy with singing and dancing classes when Uncle, on the other hand, was busy with his swimming lessons." She explained.

"Tim and Kim has talent in dancing and singing, too... Have you heard them?" Dara proudly said.

"No... I haven't heard them yet. Let's have a sample of that later at the pool side." Chaerin sounded excited.

"Hyung also used to perform during our family gatherings, right?"

"Oh, yes... I remember him teaming up with Darius Oppa while singing and dancing in front of Grandpa. They were really great." Chaerin remembered.

"It must have been fun." Dara commented.

"It was really fun." Seungri said.

"I want to see Papa sing and dance, too." Kim clapped her hands.

"Ask him if he's in a good mood baby." Dara smiled at her.

"Let's change to our swimming attire after breakfast." Seungri said.

"Yes... Yehey." The kids were excited to have a dip in the pool.

"Come on... finish your food so you can play with Uncle Seungri and Aunt Chaerin." Dara instructed to which the kids followed obediently.

***********

"Nana Jade, where are the kids?" Jiyong went out of his room, head feeling heavy. He saw the old lady who's in charge of the house while he was looking for something to eat.

"They're at the pool area. Seungri promised to teach the kids how to swim yesterday." The old lady answered. "Do you want me to ask the chef to prepare your breakfast?"

"I just want a light sandwich and a cup of coffee... dark coffee, please."

"Okay."

"Just send it to the pool area."

"Okay... Should your newspaper be brought there, too?"

"Not anymore... I won't be able to read that anyway. Seungri will surely talk a lot." He smiled.

"No office today?"

"I woke up really late so I decided not to go there today... And the other twins are here. Might as well enjoy my not so free day today." He chuckled.

"Good for you son. At least you'll be able to rest."

"I'm not sure about that Nana... I have a feeling this will be a tiring day... Kim and Tim plus Seungri and Chaerin... Just thinking about it makes me tired already."

"You have a point." Nana Jade nodded.

They both laughed at the thought.