Chapter 32

Then You Came

"Surprise!!"

Dara who was preparing Jiyong and the kids' breakfast with the help of Nana Jade and the two new Nannies got startled with the loud voice from the entrance of the kitchen. She turned her head only to be even more surprised upon seeing their visitors.

She quickly washed her hands and took her apron off and hugged them both.

"Why didn't you tell us both of you are coming?" She asked.

"Noona, that's why it's called a surprise."

"Seungri's right... We wanted to surprise you, that's why."

"Can I go to the kids room and surprise them?" He asked, eager to run to the twins' room.

"Of course... It's their waking time anyway." Dara nodded.

He then hurriedly rushed to the twins room upon getting his Noona's approval.

"Where's Oppa?"

"In his room... Probably still asleep."

"Unnie, you have a lot to tell us about." Chaerin smiled meaningfully.

"About what?" Dara acted innocent.

"You're Oppa's new girlfriend, right?" She bumped her shoulder with Dara's.

Dara smiled shyly and looked down as she nodded.

Chaerin hugged her tight. "I knew this will happen... I'm happy for both of you." She squealed.

Dara chuckled. "What made you come back?" She asked.

Chaerin pulled out of the hug and she sat on the stool before she excitedly started her story. "At long last, Dad allowed me to pursue my career in fashion design... With Bom Unnie's help, I was able to get the chance to show my work in an event three months from now. This show will give opportunities to beginners like me to show their talent in designing clothes."

"Wow! That's good news Chaerin... I remember you told me in our conversation that you keep your designs at home and work on it after you're done with your office work in your company, right?"

Chaerin nodded and smiled. "Seungri, the craziest twin brother in the world told Mom and Dad about my designs... At first, I thought he's doing that just for me to get caught... but I was wrong... He asked our parents to let me do what I want and he'll take full responsibility in handling our company."

"Seungri really did that?" Dara reacted.

"It wasn't so like him, right? Well, I know now my brother loves me, too... He even gave up her girls just for me to be given the chance to do what I want."

"He grew up just like your Oppa."

"He look up to Jiyong Oppa very much... I think it helped my brother mature faster."

"He's just not vocal about it but your brother surely loves you dearly."

"And I love him, too... So much." Chaerin admitted. "We bicker a lot but I think it's how we show our love for each other." She chuckled.

"Will you both be staying here?"

She shook her head. "Mom said we have to stay in Grandpa's mansion... No one stays there so Mom likes us to take care of it while we're here."

"You're Grandpa's mansion?"

"It's not so far from here... It's within the village so we still get to visit everyday."

"That's good... Seungri's also staying?"

"Yes... Dad wants him to learn from Jiyong Oppa so I think he'll be given a position in Oppa's company."

"And Jiyong knows about this already?"

"No... Seungri has to tell Oppa and Dad will back him up if needed." Chaerin grinned.

"Your Oppa will be really surprised about this... But more than that, I think he'll also be happy to help Seungri."

"For sure... He can't decline Seungri's charm... Dad wasn't able to." Chaerin chuckled.

"I bet he won't."

They laughed.

*************

Dara knocked on Jiyong's room but didn't get any response. She did it once more and decided to open the door after getting no response the second time.

She saw Jiyong soundly sleeping on his bed.

"You got very busy lately you haven't gotten a good sleep." She spoke softly while walking towards his bedside.

She sat on the bed and caressed Jiyong's hair. A smile formed on her lips when she saw Jiyong smiled while still sleeping.

She didn't want to wake him up so he can have a little more time in bed but he told her during their conversation last night that he needed to be in the office early for a revision of a paper for a new project the company's planning to organize.

Gently, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ears. "Ji, time to wake up."

"Mmm..." Jiyong mumbled but stayed asleep.

Dara held his cheek and it with her thumb.

Feeling the warm hand that's on his cheek, he held it to his and tilted his head nearer.

She smiled knowing he's already awake. "Wake up now... Let's have breakfast with the kids."

"Can I have 10 minutes more?" He asked in his sleepy voice, eyes still closed.

"You have visitors to entertain... They're with the kids in the dining area."

"Visitors?" He batted his eyes open, crinkled his forehead and nose.

"You'll know when you see them... so come on... get up so you can wash up." She pulled him by his arm but he stayed lying, putting more weight to his body so she can't pull him up.

"Am I not getting anything before I get up?" He held her hand while she was standing beside the bed.

"Nah ah." She shook her head.

"Then let me do it without your permission." He grinned and pulled her closer, causing her to lose her balance and end up on top of him.

"Yah, Jiyong." She slapped his arm. "It's not time to play... You said you need to be in the office early today... Come on. Get up now so you can fix yourself... I'll prepare your things." She was about to stand from the bed but his other hand was quick to hold her waist to pull her closer.

"No, no, no my Dara... I should have my morning kiss first." He smiled widely and held her cheeks with both hands. He then rolled so he can change their position and be on top of her instead. "Good morning." He greeted and pressed his lips on hers before she can even reply.

Dara smiled while their lips were pressed together. She knew Jiyong won't let her go so instead of trying to escape from him, she decided to just give in to Jiyong's teasing.

The kiss grew deeper but Dara was quick to stop him to go further. She gently held Jiyong's cheek and pulled from the kiss. "Mr. Kwon, I think I have already granted your wish so would it be ok for you to get up now so you can go to your office early?"

Jiyong pouted to complain and she touched his nose with her forefinger thinking he's adorable.

"I'll take care of what you'll wear... Get up now." She pinched his cheek before completely moving herself away from him.

He also stood up and hugged her from behind. "I love you." He said.

Dara turned around to meet his gaze and tiptoed to reach for his lips to give him a quick peck on his lips before replying, "I love you, too." She tapped his chest and continued. "Now go on and take a shower before going down for breakfast... I'll prepare what you'll wear... Be quick coz there are guests waiting for you." She smiled and walked towards Jiyong's walk in closet while Jiyong obliged and went in the shower room to wash up.

************

"Of course I'll be more than willing to guide you through learning about handling the business... But are you really decided about this?" Jiyong asked Seungri while they were having dinner.

They weren't able to talk much during breakfast since Jiyong had to leave early but he saw the older twins and he knew they'll be staying in their grandpa's mansion.

"I get to stay here and see Timmy and Kimmy... I can be here to support my twin sister plus I'll be away from Mom and Dad's watchful eyes... and I'll have you as my mentor... What's there to complain?"

"I better talk to Uncle about his plan." Jiyong chuckled.

Chaerin was just literally smiling the whole time she was listening to Seungri and Jiyong's conversation, same as Dara who was also busy looking after the kids from time to time.

"Dad's planning to re-establish our business here so Seungri gets to handle that from day 1." She shared.

"And you?" Jiyong asked.

"You need to listen to this story Jiyong." Dara commented as he was asking Chaerin about her plans.

"Thanks to this not so adorable twin brother I have, I get to do what I've always wanted." Chaerin replied.

"And what is it?" Jiyong probed.

"Chaerin has this love for fashion, just like Bom Noona... She loves designing clothes and she had kept it from Mom and Dad for a long time." Seungri started.

"Not until just recently, when this crazy lunatic showed them my mini work place in my room where I design clothes whenever I have time... I was about to get angry and scream that time... but guess what happened?"

"What?" Jiyong was very curious.

"Seungri told Mom and Dad it was my long time dream and that I never wanted to handle the business. He asked them to let me do what I want and he'll take over our business in return... That he'll no longer be a headache."

"He said that?" Jiyong looked amused.

Chaerin nodded looking at Seungri proudly.

"I told you Hyung... I can be reliable, too." Seungri said, boasting.

Jiyong chuckled. "So, it's true, that you're being serious now?"

"Of course." He answered and took one small piece of meat in his mouth.

"I wanna be like Uncle Seungri, too... and Papa." Tim said, raising his fork as he spoke.

"And I'm gonna be like Aunt Chaerin and Mama Dara." Kim followed.

They laughed at the little twins' reaction.

"You both should eat well so you can grow up fast and be whatever you would like to be." Dara told them, helping the two with securing their food in the middle of their plate.

"Mama Dara's right... And make sure to focus on studying, too." Chaerin added and the kids nodded as a reply while excitedly finishing their meal.

"The twins are growing up fast." Seungri commented as he was looking at the cute little kids as they feast on their meal.

"They sure are." Jiyong said. "Going back... Do you want to visit the office tomorrow for you to have a glance on how operation works?"

"That's a good idea... I've nothing to do anyway."

"And you, Chae?" He turned his attention to Seungri's twin sister.

"I'm going to organize things at grandpa's house... I'm planning to get one room fixed so I can turn it to my work room."

"Do you need help on that?" Dara asked.

"A helping hand would be nice." Chaerin nodded.

"Then I'll be there after these two are out for school."

"Mama, can we help, too?"

"Maybe after you come home from school?" Dara was a little doubtful since Jiyong might not agree. She looked at him, questioning through her eyes.

"Why not?... Just make sure not to give Aunt and Mama a headache, okay?" He agreed.

"We won't. We promise." Both Tim and Kim answered in unison and did a high-five with Dara after.

"How does bonfire and marshmallow for tonight sound?" Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows and grinned.

"Sounds awesome!" Seungri reacted.

"Papa, are we allowed to have marshmallow, too?" Tim asked with his puppy eyes.

"Pretty please, Papa." Kim also pleaded.

"Of course... Just don't stay up so late since you still have class tomorrow."

"Yehey!! We get to melt marshmallow on fire." Tim was excited and so was Kim.

"Can we have hotdogs, too?" Chaerin asked, pouting like a child.

"As much as you want." Jiyong agreed.

"And a few cans of beer." Seungri said.

"But Uncle, beer's not good for you." Kim lectured that made Seungri scratched his head.

Chaerin chuckled. "See... Even the kid knows it's not good for you."

Seungri wasn't able to do anything but to stuck his tongue out at his sister which caused Jiyong and Dara to laugh.

"The Love and Hate relationship of these two is unbelievable." Jiyong whispered to Dara.

She nodded. "I agree."