Ryung Aggravates The Situation

The Last Imoogi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Kwon Jiyong woke up feeling refreshed after a long, deep slumber. When he stretched out, he almost jumped off the ceiling upon seeing Ryung watching him with a clever grin, his playful brows wiggling as his eyes narrowed at him with mischief. "I did you a favor. Twice already. Now it's your time to fulfill your promise."

Kwon Jiyong furrowed his brows, annoyed by how the little rascal approached him when he just woke up. "Insolence! How dare you barge into this room!"

"I'm getting impatient. You said you'll help me find Lee Chaerin. I went with you to Lijiang then Ming and now we're heading somewhere for leisure? Hah! You're a liar after all!"

Kwon Jiyong scoffed at Ryung. How stupid of him to have met the only person he had been searching for his whole life and let her slip away again. He gave him the chance. How foolish of him to waste it! With a knowing grin, Kwon Jiyong lazily leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. "I never go back on my words. Tell me, what favor was this you said you did this time? I was not aware."

"You see, everyone has been noticing how lonely your wife is these days. I suspected it was because you keep sleeping in a different bed and avoiding her. So I explained everything to her. Every single matter, in perfect detail, about why you are preoccupied with that book ever since we arrived in Lijiang." Ryung proudly answered. However, Kwon Jiyong finally realized something was odd.

Who wrapped that quilt around his body? Why did he even fall asleep? It was known to all dragons and imoogis that winter makes them quite weaker and some even goes to hibernate for a while until spring. He uses this chance too to recuperate from all his physical injuries. But to fall asleep in an instant and unaware of his surroundings? That could have been dangerous! What if someone attacked them last night and he was sleeping like a log? 

Rushing to see the book on his desk, he realized it was still on the same page as he left it last night. Still, the room was still filled with Sandara's faint, sweet scent.

With a movement as swift as an arrow, Kwon Jiyong grabbed Ryung by his clothes and lifted him up with one hand. "What did you do to me?" He snarled at him, his deathly glare seems as if summoning the grim reaper to pick up Ryung at the moment and drag him down to the underworld.

"It doesn't matter! The misunderstanding is now cleared! Put me down you ungrateful wingless dragon!"

"So you've grown some guts huh?" Kwon Jiyong snickered before throwing him down the floor only to pick him up again. "Just because I allowed you in my entourage, it doesn't mean you can interfere with my business! How dare you meddle with my personal affairs?" Kwon Jiyong was almost breathing fire. What would Sandara think of him now that she found out? Would she be disappointed? She must have been shocked! Or worse, disgusted, thinking he was only finding ways on how to bed her like a detestable ert!

"You insolent rat!!! I will make you pay for what you did!"

 

That morning, Sandara personally prepared breakfast for everyone. She was about to head to Kwon Jiyong's study, holding a tray of light meals for him, when she heard the commotion on the ship deck. She shrugged, thinking Seol and Byeol were only having fun but when she stepped into Kwon Jiyong's study and found it empty, she instantly grew anxious. Leaving the food on the table, she rushed out only to find Ryung dangling on the tip of the ship like a bait to the sharks. He was hung upside down, his little fat feet tied with a rope to a thin pole which was attached to the bow of the ship. Seated majestically like an immortal god on a bench, Kwon Jiyong crossed his arms as he watched the little boy cry and flail his arms helplessly.

"Let me go! Let me go! Someone! Help me!!!"

Despite being Lee Seungri deep inside, Ryung was still stuck in the body of a little child. He cried until his eyes were gone and his snot dripped down to the sea. His feet were bruised and all his blood rushed down to his face already, yet Kwon Jiyong showed no sign of mercy.

"Lower the rope!" He even ordered Moo Yeon, who as always, listened obediently to his Lord. However, Sandara's threatening high pitched voice stopped him from further moving.

"Stop this instant!" Sandara arrived with long, quick strides. "Let Ryung go or I'll jump into the water with him!"

Moo Yeon was at a loss for words. Just who should he follow this time? He had always only listened to Kwon Jiyong but now that his Lord favors this woman, it's not that he could do something that would risk her safety! Stuck between the husband and wife who is now engaged in an eye battle, Moo Yeon could not even move.

"You're heartless if you still listen to His Highness words! How could you even think of harming Ryung?"

Moo Yeon blinked a couple of times before he turned to Seol who was eyeing him with scorn.

"Unnie, let's not interfere. Mama will find a way." Byeol comforted Seol.

Meanwhile Hong was shaking his head, signalling him to help the boy back up. However, in Moo Yeon's confusion, he accidentally let go of the rope. He tried to grab it back but it slipped completely off of his hands, sending Ryung to plummet down into the deep waters in an instant.

Without any words, Sandara untied her robes and slipped off her bulky skirt before jumping off the ship and into the waters sending everyone in utmost shock and disbelief! Kwon Jiyong did not waste any time as well and dove into the sea.

"Mama!!!"

"Daewongun Mama!!!"

Hong immediately lowered a rope when he found Sandara trying to tug Ryung near the side but the waves were too big and she was too short to even reach the end of the rope. Behind them, Kwon Jiyong took Ryung from her arms and made the boy hold the end of the rope. When he was sure Ryung was able to grasp it fully, he took Sandara in his arms but the latter struggled.

"Don't touch me! I can swim!"

"Your ability to swim is not the question here! The waves are big enough to drown you!" Kwon Jiyong shouted back but Sandara remained firm. When she was able to hold the rope, she effortlessly wrapped and tied it around her waist before holding onto it. "Hong, pull me up!"

When they were all back on the ship, Kwon Jiyong could only wrap his wet robes around her body which was only clad in a pair of pale yellow see through garments, giving everyone a fair glimpse of her innerwear. Kwon Jiyong was so furious to even speak anything that as soon as he fully covered her, he hauled her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Meanwhile, Sandara did not struggle to break free. Why would she waste her energy when her strength was nothing compared to his? However, when Kwon Jiyong reached her room and lowered her to the floor, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter