He Takes Offense

The Last Imoogi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop right there Kwon Jiyong! I'm taking the boy home with me!"

Soon the owner recognized the name. It really rang a bell in his ears. Kwon Jiyong was a name that brought shivers to their spines, and smiles and daze to most women in Hanyang. He only knew one person named Kwon Jiyong.

Gasp! Is this the King's uncle? The only elder in the house of Yi, the royal family???

If he is His Excellency, then this woman is— another gasp! His official wife!

Ah no wonder, His Excellency fell for this woman's charms. She was beautiful in all angles and her confidence matched His Excellency's royal air. She even had the guts to call him by his name! What a gall!

Soon the people gathered around the shop upon hearing the commotion. Meanwhile Kwon Jiyong was rooted to his spot at Sandara's announcement. Before he could further react, Sandara was already struggling to carry the battered boy out of the kitchen. She was so small and she was carrying a chubby little five year old boy. How could she manage to go home walking like that?

Finally retrieving his senses Kwon Jiyong stormed out of the kitchen and spun Sandara around, making her grip loosen, the boy falling on the floor with a thud.

"Let me go!" Sandara was still fuming but her strength had no match against Kwon Jiyong. She knew Kwon Jiyong was mad as well but she was determined to put up a good fight.

"Someone!" Kwon Jiyong angrily snarled and soon four guards in black appeared out of nowhere. "Take this boy to this Lord's estate and lock him up!"

Sandara was mortified. She looked at the boy who was looking back at her with pitiful eyes as if begging her to save him. She turned to Kwon Jiyong.

"Daegam, spare the boy! Please! You promise you'll spare him!"

"I gave him a chance. He came running into this by himself,"

Sandara could only watch the guards take the boy with them. Gritting her teeth, he glared at Kwon Jiyong indignantly.

"Kwon Jiyong, you are detestable!"

Well, Kwon Jiyong was beyond his limits too. His patience have always been thin and Sandara had been testing it the whole day. How dare this woman defy him over and over again?

Overwhelmed by his emotions, Kwon Jiyong pulled Sandara by her waist while his other hand cupped her face, squeezing her cheeks impossibly tight and making her part her lips. He angled her head to his liking before crashing his mouth down to hers. 

Sandara stilled in his arms. This kiss was different than before. It felt punishing and hard, almost brutal, that she knew her lips were going to be swollen and bruised after this. She struggled to break free, groaning against his mouth but all her little protests were swallowed by him.

Soon she felt her knees gave out, but Kwon Jiyong supported her up with his arms, pulling her impossibly closer to him. His lips and tongue worked like magic that she was so surprised she began to respond to his urges despite her mind protesting.

"D-d-aegam..." Sandara lazily opened her eyes and realized a lot of people were already watching them. Her face burned and she wanted to push Kwon Jiyong away but damn this man still kept eating her lips.

"Daegam... Umph..." Sandara was fully aware now of the situation but Kwon Jiyong seemed to still not mind, as if he had lost all his sense of reason. Wanting to stop him so they could get out of the embarrassing situation, Sandara's fingers crept to his waist and gave him a fine pinch, waking Kwon Jiyong up from trance.

When Kwon Jiyong pulled away, that was the only time he realized he made a mess, big time. But his surprise was only for a brief moment.

Kwon Jiyong was too enthralled by her to even mind the crowd at the moment. 

Knowing his wife's knees were still weak, he bent down and carried her in his arms then walked out of the shop.

Everyone who saw this had their mouths hanging open, their jaws reaching the ground. The rumors going around were true! His Excellency really fancied his wife!

But the wife had long been turned into statue under everyone's gaze. Her lips had been swollen, her cheeks had become as red as a ripe tomato. Kwon Jiyong lifted her up to sit on his horse, before sitting behind her and without a word, they left the crowd who were still ogling at their retreating form.

When they were away from the crowd, Kwon Jiyong pulled the reins and stopped in a corner of the empty road. He gave her a tough lesson back there, she should have learned by now, shouldn't she?

"You were not supposed to leave the estate." His voice was firm and reprimanding. "Why did you still defy my order?"

"Why do you have to confine me in the house in the first place?" Sandara turned aside but not actually facing him. If he's not letting go of the issue, then so was she! May the most stubborn person win!

"For security purposes,"

"What for? I have Jo Sanggung and even Moo Yeon with me. Do I have to bring a whole battalion just to go out?"

Kwon Jiyong sighed in frustration. He has never felt this vexed in his long lifetime. How does he explain the matter to this hard headed woman?

"Just follow my orders. Why do you have to be so difficult? You even met with another man!"

Sandara knew she had defied her husband by going against his orders, but accusing her of meeting another man was like questioning her fidelity! Somehow, his tone hurt her but she knew Kwon Jiyong might've just misunderstood.

"I didn't plan to meet with Doctor Lee. I didn't even know that shop, how much more that he's there? Jo Sanggung suggested the place to me. Besides, Doctor Lee is a hometown friend. What wrong did I do?"

Kwon Jiyong only remained silent but Sandara could feel his anger behind her. 

But must she just follow his orders without any explanation from him? At least she wanted to know the situation! He even got the doctor dragged into the matter.

"Remember this, you are not allowed to leave the estate! If you defy my orders again, you will have to face the consequences!"

Sandara felt helpless. She knew Kwon Jiyong would surround her residence with an army of guards as soon as they go home. She felt defeated, yet since she's taking a step back, she'll make sure she'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter