The company's plan

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Woohyun jumped up when he heard his phone ring. He had set different ringtones for s, his girls, and the company.

The ringtone that rang was the last one he thought would ring. It was the company.

Fiddling nervously, Woohyun answered the call. He was still on that no-pay break of his, and having the company call him meant good news.

"Woohyun." the secretary said in her strict curt tone. "Sajangnim wants you there in half an hour. He has some important plans to go through with you."

Woohyun answered a polite yes and dashed to his wardrobe. He hoped the CEO was giving him another chance at this. Just because he got into a scandal doesn't mean he should give up his dream entirely.

He grabbed a cab after he ran out of the house in top speed, dressed in the most appropriate and flattering suit he could find, and was on his way to the company's building.

He arrived at Woollim Entertainment ten minutes early and made his way to the CEO's office gingerly. He knocked and heard the CEO's stern voice call him in. "Come in."

Woohyun's eyes widened when he realized the CEO wasn't the only one in the room. There was another girl there as well.

Woohyun was beyond surprised. That girl! She was the girl that he bedded on the night of Yoomi's birthday. The female lead of the entire scandal.

"Hi, J-Jane.. Ah no Joey.. No err.." Woohyun scratched his head trying to recall her name.

"Jasmine. Jasmine Lee." the girl smiled at him. Looking at her again, she still looked y and hot, but the appeal just wasn't as strong now since Woohyun had too much of his own misery to focus on.

"Sajangnim?" Woohyun looked at the CEO questioningly. The CEO pursed his lips and interlaced his fingers.

"Your scandal isn't getting any better, Woohyun. The company wasted much time, and we haven't given an official statement, that's why the public thinks you're guilty." The CEO told him. Woohyun nodded. *Nothing I don't know of.*

"Your reputation is going down the drain because more netizens have come out to speak about seeing you and female artists on dates." The CEO continued. "And now you're caught in bed with Jasmine. The public thinks you're a playboy, which in fact you are. But we can't let them know it."

Woohyun nodded. "So the company has a plan." The CEO looked at him. "We've contacted the female lead of the scandal, Jasmine, and both of you will pretend to be dating. Your love story will start when you were still in first year of high school, so it dispels any of the claims of those netizens seeing you with female artistes."

Woohyun stared. "What?"

"Jasmine has kindly agreed to act on her part, as her name is very much ruined as well." The CEO shot Jasmine a quick glance. "You two will act up some romantic and sweet things in front of the reporters to have them believe you. I want this to be nothing but a success. Hopefully we can tone down the scandalous rumors. When they have died down, we'll fake a break up between you two."

"Yes sir." Woohyun and Jasmine bowed. Woohyun made his way out behind Jasmine. He didn't like the plan. It was a scam, a lie to the public to get his name back. But there wasn't any other choice no matter how much he disliked it.

"I hope we'll cooperate well together Woohyun." Jasmine said in her slow seductive voice. Somehow, it didn't turn Woohyun on anymore.

He nodded blankly and strode off, deep in his own thoughts.

 


The nation was surprised when Woohyun and Jasmine revealed their secret relationship. Suddenly everything seemed alright. It was okay for a couple to have a ual relationship, and all of a sudden, the internet claims of Woohyun beig spotted with other girls all seemed false.

Woohyun still didn't have any schedules at the moment, but things weren't that easy. He had to pretend to be deeply in love with Jasmine, and they often had to go out on dates and WILL the reporters to snap photos of them.

He had to see her everyday, and it was becoming a chore.

When she was on bed, it's just a one night thing. No need for words and talking.

But since they had to pretend to be lovely dovey all the time, Woohyun really wondered what made him bed her that time. She was an empty coconut shell who had no culture no brain no sense of dignity whatsoever.

She irritated Woohyun's nerves greatly and he can't want for their fake breakup to occur.

The day at school ended and Woohyun tried his best to walk as slowly as possible to the school gates. He knew Jasmine was there waiting for him to go on one of their fake dates, but even if it just slowed things for a few seconds, it meant a few seconds less of headache.

On his way out, Woohyun caught sight of a familiar couple walking out of school hand in hand. His heart cringed involuntarily and he scowled.

Onew and Yoomi were laughing while walking together. Onew brushed the hair out of Yoomi's face and the latter smiled up at him. They suddenly got into some kind of game, which Woohyun could only scoff at.

They started tickling each other, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. Woohyun heard other students cooing when they watched the romantic scene, saying how Yoomi and Onew were such a great couple.

*Great couple my .* Woohyun thought.

All of a sudden, a car drove into the school, and Yoomi was still standing in the middle of the road. Woohyun felt his blood freeze, and his mind screamed at him to save her.

Onew wrapped his arm round Yoomi's waist and yanked her to him before anything major happened. Woohyun let out a sigh of relief before he caught himself.

He saw Onew comforting Yoomi and the latter shivering in Onew's arms. Woohyun just had this urge to be the one holding Yoomi instead. Why must it be that idiotic chicken guy?

He stomped out of school and met with Jasmine, faking smiles and kisses, making sure reporters caught the photos. In the car, he tuned out of Jasmine's mindless chatter, and got off at the nearest gas station for a toilet break excuse to get away from her.

Jasmine smirked as Woohyun went away. "He's handsome, but there isn't anything in his brain." she smirked to herself. "He doesn't even know I seduced him and took that photo, and he's accusing that Yoomi girl. He doesn't even know there's something called a timer in a camera! I don't even need to hold the camera to take the photo! Dumb !"

She admired her manicured nails and laughed sinisterly. "Well at least now Jasmine Lee, your name is becoming more famous after you're dating Nam Woohyun. One day you'll make it to the front covers of Vogue!" she squealed to herself.


 

THE PRESENT

Woohyun stared at the screen in shock. It was just a lie.

All those times he blamed Yoomi endlessly, it was all a waste of his time. The real culprit was that .

*. Nam Woohyun. What the hell!* he cried to himself. *I ed up again.*