Newest Addition: The Epilogue

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

AND THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS.

Yes, it has been very very nice writing this for all my 140 subscribers. I am very happy to have come back and finish this story for all of you. I hope that I brought you some pseudo-realistic story of love through the characters of SHINee and ShiRin-ah.

By the way, this epilogue is not MAJORLY about the Jjong-Rin couple [which AGAIN fits with your perceptive comment imkeysyeobo, and I love you for it <3] and it MAY serve as the PROLOGUE for ANOTHER story related to this one [which I can assure you, is now in the works, along with a psychological fiction also featuring SHINee which I already mentioned to kprincess1995] which I would post upon completion and proofreading. =]

So, I hope all of you can pick up hints on this one chapter about the possible story and possible personality of the characters involved.

ALSO, I have posted TWO PARTS already of the Christmas Special I had mentioned in the previous chapter. Part One yesterday, and Part Two today. The final part shall be posted tomorrow. So please stay tuned for it. <3

So, with that, I give you the epilogue of "The New JongHyun Scandal"!

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas everyone!

---> cOnFuXiA

= = =

May 14, 2011
SME Building - 2nd Floor
03:27 P.M.


Intertwined pinkies, smiles, and knowing looks.

JongHyun Oppa and I were walking down the second floor, on our way to my rehearsal room. We had just arrived from Jeju yesterday, and the whole trip was simply THE BEST. We got here just now from my apartment where JongHyun Oppa stayed last night.

"Whoah, it took you long enough." Key-ah said as we finally saw him down the hallway. With knowing looks, Oppa and I just sighed and rolled our eyes at him.

"Everything was in fast forward ever since we left you at Jeju. S.E. has sent in a new batch of trainees from Tokyo Cultural, and we were assigned to be trainers to some of them. Well actually.. just one of them. A girl." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"One? That girl must be really talented if the whole of SHINee is assigned to be her temporary trainers..." I murmured.

"Believe it or not, this girl is ALMOST a splitting image of you." He added, and immediately, I stopped walking.

I only know ONE girl who would look ALMOST like me.

"MWOOOOOOOOO?!"

A familiar scream echoed throughout the hallway, and after a moment of looking at JongHyun Oppa and Key-ah, we all got to our feet and ran over to my rehearsal room, where a shocked HeeSung-ah was standing. was dropped open, and her eyes were wide.

She was staring at the middle of the room where a girl was standing in the form of a pose, a song just finishing.

-=- Gimme a break, I'm just a teenager. -=-

She then looked towards the door and our eyes met. Immediately, I knew who she is for she spoke.

"ShiRin Unnie?"

= = = Chapter Soundtrack: LOVE - f[x] = = =


May 14, 2011
SME Building - ShiRin's Rehearsal Room
03:30 P.M.


"JinHee-yah?" I asked as I continued inside, dragging HeeSung-ah along with me. The girl just remained silent as she took in my form before her lower lip and biting on it gently.

She still looked the same, her face almost a splitting image of mine, which can be traced to the fact that my mother and her father were siblings. She's a TRUE cousin of mine who I couldn't see for years because she left for the Philippines when she was just 4 and I was just 8.

I can't believe she's here.

"Neh." She replied softly, and nodded. At the confirmation, my face brightened up, and I rushed to hug her. She did the same.

"COUSIN!" We both squealed as we got to each other. We hugged one another tightly for a few moments before pulling back.

"You've grown so much, Hee-yah!" I exclaimed as she just smiled before turning around.

"I just turned 16 last week. Remember? My birthday was on the first?" She asked me, and my eyes widened.

"Omo. I forgot! Mianhae! I'll make it up to you. Promise. I'll buy you a gift." I blabbed on as I told her my apologies. She just shook her head while chuckling.

"Aniyo, Unnie. Kwaenchana. I'm okay with seeing you. It's already a great gift." She told me, and we smiled at each other. HeeSung-ah finally snapped out of her trance and began speaking.

"Little girl! Who gave you permission to wear clothes like that?!" She snapped at a laughing JinHee-yah.

"HeeSung Unnie, I'm not a little girl anymore! I've read back in Manila that in the US, being sixteen corresponds to freedom!" She exclaimed, and HeeSung's eyes widened.

"You're already sixteen?! Oh my gosh. I'm getting older..." She murmured, and at that, JongHyun Oppa approached my 'mini-me'.

"Omona. You look almost like your cousin..." He murmured as he patted her head, and JinHee-yah just smiled before turning to HeeSung-ah.

"I'm sorry if I surpised you, HeeSung Unnie. I told Key Oppa specifically to not let you see me for a while. He was the only one who knew of me until now." She said.

"YAH-YAH-YAH! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

Onew Oppa screamed as he, along with MinHo-yah and TaeMin-ah, arrived at my rehearsal room. The whole F[x] gang was behind them.

The group which had gone to surround JinHee-yah suddenly opened up at the sound of Onew Oppa's voice, and the younger lady finally saw the just-arrived guests.

"Omo. A mini-ShiRin-ah?" MinHo-yah unconsciously mumbled, and everyone laughed. SHINee was about to come in...

...if they didn't notice TaeMin-ah staring at my beautiful cousin with his mouth wide open.

"Oi! TaeMin-ah! Yah!" Onew Oppa waved his hand in front of TaeMin-ah's face but the younger male caught his arm and threw it back. He closed his mouth before making his way to JinHee-yah. She swallowed hard and breathed deeply as TaeMin-ah reached her.

"Uhm... I'm Lee TaeMin. SHINee member. Uhm... I was wondering... if we.. could become.... Uhm... friends?" He shyly asked her, and with a blush, JinHee-yah chuckled before holding out her hand.

"Sure. I'd be honored to be friends with my most admired dancer." She confidently said, smiling as the lead dancer of SHINee took her hand.

I spy... a little crush budding between TaeMin-ah and my cousin...

"Well, since you're here in the SME building, we'd like to welcome you to SMTOWN!" Krystal-ah said to JinHee-yah, who smiled at the whole of F[x].

Sulli-yah was quiet, however. She had a blank face as she stared at my cousin.

Wait. I almost forgot. Didn't Sulli-yah say that she has a pretty huge crush on TaeMin-ah?

Omo. I spy... jealousy and rivalry between Sulli-yah and JinHee-yah?

Nah. I think that my cousin isn't the type of person who'd get jealous of other people. If she feels envy, she sits in a corner and thinks about it. Then, she corrects herself.

I should know. Before she left Korea for the Philippines, she was already exhibiting that. To think that she was still four that time...

"Oh. I see you've met the newest addition to the SE-SME alliance..."

We all looked around, seeing LeeMyeong Appa at the entrance of my practice room. We all made way for JinHee-yah, who ran into Appa's arms the moment she saw him.

"Uncle LeeMyeong!" she exclaimed as he hugged her.

"Wow. She's really like you." I heard JongHyun Oppa say to me while putting his arm around my shoulder. I just chuckled at him.

"Not really. More likely, she's more of a ShiRin than I will EVER be." I whispered back to him. But JongHyun Oppa shook his head.

"Nope. Only a Song ShiRin keeps a Kim JongHyun intact. Not anyone close to her. Just her." He whispered to me, and we pressed our foreheads together.

"Aigoo! The JongHyun Scandal is not gonna end anytime soon! Go Jong-Rin!"

I suddenly heard JinHee-yah exclaim, and both Oppa and I pulled back to see a teasing JinHee-yah and other SMTOWN artists. TaeMin-ah was beside her, slyly putting an arm around her shoulder as well.

Aigoo. Sneaky Taem-ah. I bet my next album sales that you're gowing up to be JUST LIKE your JongHyun Hyung.

Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae, and Dong Bang Shin Ki went in not long after to greet my cousin congratulations as she is going to be another artist under SME and SE. JinHee-yah is leaning towards KyuHyun Oppa, ChangMin Oppa, and HyeoYeon Unnie when she met them.

She even has the same biases as I do?

But I'm not complaining.

That girl right there is another inspiration for me to keep going. Someone as talented as her could go even farther than I could, which is why I should be a good Unnie to her and develop her even more.

It turns out that JinHee-yah, who will be debuting under the screenname Genie, will be open to work with different companies. As of now, she's scheduled to debut next year, and I'll be featured in her debut MV. She's set to have a collaboration with TeenTop's L.Joe and Niel, as well as Boyfriend's Maknae Line and Block B's Zico. She's also set to model for different clothing lines the moment she debuts, and no one could blame her for she's almost as tall as I am even at her early age, and I am almost as tall as JongHyun Oppa.

But hey. Her career is a different story. What matters right now is that we have another addition to SMTOWN.

And that the JongRin scandal, formerly JongHyun Scandal, is FAR from ending.