Chapter 1

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

Again, comments and subscriptions will determine if I would continue the story.

I can't help but post a story on the relationship, since I myself am affected by it.

So, here we go, and for better feel of the first chapter, listen to "Clap Your Hands" by 2NE1

Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ehqDF36jk

= = =

February 4, 2011.
Kim JongHyun With A New Flame?
 
Articles surfaced around during January 15, 2011 saying that Kim JongHyun and Shin SeKyung's relationship had been ended for good due to their busy schedules and too much stress coming from the point of Shin SeKyung. Many articles then said that since the 15th of January, Kim JongHyun had been seen with another girl on his flank. Nope, the girl isn't just a normal fangirl as there were pictures rumoured to be ones of Kim JongHyun holding hands with the girl which were allegedly taken a week after the official break-up.
 
Just yesterday, interviews on MBC featured Shin SeKyung herself telling her feelings about her recent split with Kim JongHyun, and her tears during the interview were proof to these. Interviews have been arrangement for Kim JongHyun to give his view on the break-up himself, but as of today, only a statement from SM Entertainment was released regarding the issue.
 
"It had been a good relationship for JongHyun while it lasted, according to him. However, being both artists who need to focus on their carreers first, both him and SeKyung-sshi decided to let it go. There are also hate messages being thrown to SeKyung by some ShaWols, and she herself cannot take it anymore. So, the duo decided to split for good."
 
So who is this girl linked with Kim JongHyun ever since the break up last month?
 
The girl who had caught JongHyun by the tail is rumoured to be no other than the rising K-Pop Superstar Selene with real name being Song ShiRin who debuted from SM Entertainment just last month. Being a trainee for only 5 months under the agency, they had decided to make her debut as a solo artist, the first one being under two companies for Korea and in the International Music Scene. SME had released statements regarding Song ShiRin's relation to Kim JongHyun, denying the rumours between her and the SHINee member.
 
"It is highly unlikely for Song ShiRin to be the girl in the rumours for she had only seen JongHyun-sshi a few times while she was here. ShiRin-sshi hasn't been visible in Korea much for she had been going back and forth in Japan and the U.S. because besides Korea, she will be debuting in those countries in this same year."  
 
Many netizens had given their views as well about this issue.
 
"How can it be Selene-sshi when news about her only caught on last month?"
 
"I'm really sad about the fact that people think Selene-sshi is the rumoured girl. She just debuted this year."
 
"I know that JongHyun [my bias >_< v] broke up with SeKyung-sshi. But it's hard to point it all on Selene-sshi when the only proof was a pic of him holding her hand."
 
"I wonder what Selene-sshi feels once she reads the accusations. She has just debuted in Korea, yet she is already like this."
 
What do you think? Is Selene really the rumoured girl? Stay tuned for K-News Today for more updates.
 
= = =
 
"Manager-sshi, is the statement from SME really gonna hold them off?" I asked my manager as I looked at her with a worried expression, closing the lid of my laptop. Park Hee Sung, my cousin and manager, just shrugged her shoulders before murmuring a soft "I hope SME can handle this..." while running her hands on my shoulders.
 
I was scared for my life, to tell you truth. When a famous K-pop personality just had a break-up and YOU'RE rumoured to be the cause, well, that's not gonna be pretty for you especially with all of the girl's fans against you, isn't it?
 
I was also scared for my career. If this rumour is confirmed all fans of Shin SeKyung will blame me for the break up. And I am sure that it will NOT be nice. I'm certain that the reason for the break-up isn't me. I was rather helping the two patch everything up, or to let go of each other properly.
 
Oh heck, I even set the two up to meet each other for a real closure last week!
 
But many people have been placing the spotlight on me for being "The foxy girl who caught Kim JongHyun by the tail..."
 
PSH! Seriously!
 
All I cared about was the state of my Sunbae-nim in SME, and the feelings of SeKyung-sshi, who is always under pressure for being a girlfriend of SHINee's Bling-Bling.
 
JongHyun Sunbae might be trying to get close to me, but I make sure that he doesn't get to be TOO close. After all, their breakup was just about a month ago.
 
So, what the hell is it with me and the rumours about being JongHyun Sunbae's "New Flame?"
 
Well, it's time to take a look at the inside story about my stand on the issue about the break-up of Shin SeKyung-sshi and Kim JongHyun Sunbae, straight from the horse's mouth.
 
Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself...
 
My name's Selene.