Chapter 4

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

WAAAAAAHHH!

I am SO SO SO sorry that I wasn't able to update friequently! I did you guys wrong by not updating.

-=- naega jal-jal-jal motthaesso.... -=- >_< v

Anyway, since today is a Saturday in the Philippines, I'm thinking of doing a double update today.

But I'm still unsure. I think I need at least FIVE COMMENTS for me to update another chapter. 

Also, some words will contain links to pictures that would make you visualize the story setting even more. =]

Warning: Two Suspenseful Parts ahead. x]

So, for this particular chapter, I think I need a background of Chris Brown's "Deuces".

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Y97c2qnI0

= = =

 

October 30, 2010
 
Shin Se Kyung shuts down homepage due to backlash
 
Shin Se Kyung's anti-cafes sky-rocketing in members
 
I sighed as I looked at the titles of the articles in allkpop.com, shaking my head slightly as I read each article one by one. I felt sadness grip at my heart as I looked at the comments. Even fans are okay with the relationship. People are actually being mature about the issue.
 
But I guess there are really some fans who will never stop until the one who was taken shall be single again.
 
My index finger glided onto my mousepad as I looked at more articles about the relationship, even getting to watch the video stream of the final promotion of "Hello" by SHINee, my face scrunching up more and more in nervousness. I never knew that my prediction would be true upto this extent. My hands were now shaking as I tried to catch my breath.
 
It's much worse than I thought.
 
Suddenly, my cellphone rang, the ringtone snapping me from my thoughts.
 
- Suchyeoganda geu saram soneul jabunchae... moreojyeoganda jogeum jinhan hwangjangul hago... -
 
SHINee's Graze? That's my ringtone for a call! 
 
I immediately looked at the caller ID. An unknown number?
 
"Yeobosaeyo?"
 
"Selene-ah..." A voice said to the phone. Wait. This sounds familiar...
 
"Onew-sshi? How did you get my new number?" I asked to the one on the line, earning me a soft chuckle. I've changed my number just yesterday...
 
"You immediately knew who I am? Wow. Well, I asked LeeMyeong Sunbae for the new one. Anyway, how are you?" He asked me, and I sighed. I haven't even seen the group for a month now, ever since our first meeting.
 
"I'm still cool with life, I guess. But I didn't know that what I told JongHyun-sshi would come true..." I said, my voice breaking once.
 
"It was bound to happen anyways. Jjong should've been careful. In the first place, he shouldn't have pursued it. Anyway, you at your place?" He asked me, and I looked at my surroundings before answering.
 
"Yup. My manager doesn't want me to go out tonight. Wae-yo?" I asked him back.
 
"Well, it looks like we came to the right place. Open the door." I heard a different voice on the line. This certainly isn't Onew-sshi anymore.
 
I quickly went to the door, opened it...
 
and saw 4 members of SHINee in front of me. [it was a tough job finding a picture without jonghyun. >_< v]
 
"Hey." MinHo-sshi said as I looked at each one of them. Key-sshi was the one holding the phone. So, the one who told me to open the door was him?
 
"Hey. Come in." I said back as I let the idols into my living room.
 
"Wow, Noona. Your place looks really really nice." TaeMin-sshi said as he had a chance inside my apartment. I just laughed softly before closing the door.
 
"So, what made you guys come here? And how the hell did you know where I stay?" I asked the boys, who had made themselves comfortable on the couches and TaeMin-sshi, on the floor.
 
"LeeMyeong Sunbae and Hee Sung Sunbae asked us to go here. We have no schedule after ending "Hello" promotions anyways." Onew-sshi said, and I looked down before nodding. I guess Abeonim and my manager are really worried about me to send members of one of my most favorite bands here to my apartment.
 
"We haven't talked to each other for a month now. How are you really?" Key-sshi suddenly stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I just huffed a deep breath then shook my head.
 
"Pressure's building up on me, since this is my second month of training, and I'm already gonna debut in Korea, January next year." I said before swallowing the lump in my throat. Key-sshi's hold on my shoulders tightened the moment I gulped down.
 
"Before I forget..." We suddenly heard MinHo speak, and we all turned our heads to him.
 
"The management's planning to make either Key-ah or I featured artists in your mini-album." MinHo-sshi continued. 
 
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There's a track you're planning to include that has raps right? The management's planning to make either of us the rappers." Key-sshi added, and I nodded, not really thinking that as big deal.
 
Everything settled into a comfortable silence as Key-sshi continued to hold my shoulders, until TaeMin-sshi noticed my still opened laptop in a chair at the corner of my living room. He went to it and spied a glance.
 
"Ah, Noona! You're reading articles about JongHyun Hyung's Relationship?" He suddenly asked, and as all eyes turned to me for explanation, I nodded.
 
"It's because I like the duo, and for some ShaWols to be this intense about it, it hurts me. After all, I'm still your hoobae even if I haven't debuted yet, right?" I asked them, earning me a nod from each member.
 
"I've never seen JongHyun Hyung happier than how he is when he's with SeKyung Noona. Ever." MinHo-sshi said, and I nodded, totally agreeing with what he just said.
 
"How was JongHyun-sshi after your final "Hello" promotion?" I asked Onew-sshi while Key-sshi led me to sit on the couch, while he sat on the floor.
 
"Bad. He's close to tears. He kept holding back when he heard only few people scream when he sings. It hurts me a lot, being the leader..." Onew-sshi said in a worried tone, and I could only place my hand on top of his to somehow comfort him.
 
"Onew-sshi, I'm sorry to have asked that." I told him, and held his hand tighter. I felt him hold to my hand as well, tightening as he sighed.
 
"Noona, don't be so formal to us now. You can call me TaeMin-ah, you know..." TaeMin-sshi suddenly said, earning him a smile from all of us. He's good in changing topics.
 
"Yeah. It's been a month since you last talked to us. So as punishment, you should call us Oppa now, except for Taemin-ah, of course." Key-sshi said, as he placed a hand on my lap, a smile on his lips.
 
"Okay, Key-ah." I said. All the members suddenly looked at me like I was mad.
 
"Why?" I asked all of them, before looking at Onew-sshi.
 
"I know you're older than Taemin-ah, but...do you have the same age as Key-ah?" He suddenly asked me, earning him a laugh.
 
"Yup. I'm 19. I was born in 1991 too, you know? I actually am older than he is by a few months." I admitted to them, and their eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.
 
"BWOH?!" All of them exclaimed, and to that I laughed.
 
"So, when's your birthday, ShiRin-ah?" MinHo asked me, and I kept a smirk at bay before I answered.
 
"That..." I began, and smiled as everyone was waiting for my answer.
 
"...is for me to know, and for you to find out." I said, chuckling as I heard all of them groan.
 
= = =
November 2, 2010
 
"Annyeong Selene-ah." My American choreographer told me in Korean with her obvious American accent as I fixed my bag inside the rehearsal room. Rehearsal was now finished for the day as I had about 4 hours of choreography taught to me for two songs. Yes, 2 hours per song.
 
She said that normal dancers would struggle learning steps for two songs in 6 hours, and that I was one amazing student to be able to follow her steps in less than 3 hours per song. I just shrugged my shoulders, not knowing how to reply, to which she laughed.
 
"Haha. Nice attempt at Korean, Sunbae." I said in English as well, chuckling a bit as she laughed at my attempt to speak like how she did a moment ago.
 
"Anyway, Selene, I would be meeting you on the 5th again to review this set and teach you another song. That will be the song you'll dance when you're asked to dance. It's short... just about a minute in length, 'kay?" She asked me, and I nodded. My eyes followed the figure of my Sunbae as she went out the door.
 
But suddenly, a familiar male figure replaced the choreographers as he leaned on the doorframe with a serious expression.
 
"Your hunch became a reality, and now my actions got the best of me. Do you want to predict more disasters in my career, ShiRin-sshi?"
 
My breath got caught in my throat, seeing how the fire burned in his eyes. Even the fringes of his dark brown hair weren't enough to make the anger unnoticeable. With how harsh he looked, it made me wanna run away then and there. I can't control my stuttering as the name of the fearful man by the door slipped out from my lips.
 
"J-J-JongHyun-sshi?"