Chapter 3

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

Wow. I'm surprised. I just went away for 2 days, and now, I have 12 subscribers! x]

Thank you SO MUCH! =] It makes me really happy to know that you comment and subscribe.

It really makes me want to continue the fanfic even more! =]

So yeah, before I give you chapter number three, I would like to ask you readers and subscribers a favor.

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION I HAVE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. IT WILL AFFECT THE FLOW OF A FUTURE CHAPTER, SO PLEASE READ AND ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BOX. =]

Thank you! x]

 

So now, to compensate for two days of no updates, I give you a long chapter 3! =]

 

 = = =
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Bitnaneun SHINee-imnida!" Four guys, along with JongHyun-sshi exclaimed, and I looked at LeeMyeong Abeonim incredulously.
 
"Seriously, Uncle LeeMyeong?" I asked in English, still not believing that I was brought into a room with all of SHINee inside. LeeMyeong Abeonim had gotten an English coach for me, and after 12 of practice, well, i guess this is the result.
 
"Yup. Now, greet them back before they think you're rude." He said in English as well, motioning me to introduce myself to the SME band.
 
"Ah, yeh. Annyeonghaseyo. Joneun Song ShiRin-imnida. Choeum poepkesseumnida." I softly introduced myself, bowing as I did so. When I rose back up, I looked at Abeonim.
 
"Well, I'll be leaving a while. I sent you here because I know you're a fan of the band. By the way, your Korean choreographer will be meeting you, ShiRin-ah. Since it's SHINee's breaktime, you can run your trainee songs there." Abeonim told me, earning him a nod, before he closed the door.
 
That left me with SHINee.
 
"Well, Hi. Onew-imnida." The leader went to me with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him, and as he held his hand out, I shook it. I know him already. Of course, who wouldn't?
 
"ShiRin-imnida." I said, before looking at the speakers which are in the room.
 
"Well, you heard my Abeonim. I guess I should run some songs. Could I use the sound system?" I asked to everybody, and they all nodded, except for JongHyun-sshi, who was still looking straight at me. I just breathed a sigh before going to the speakers. I pulled the sound cord from my shoulder bag and attached it to my phone, then to the speaker.
 
"You called LeeMyeong Sunbae-nim 'Abeonim. So, are you his kid?" I heard a voice asked me. Ahhh. It's Key.
 
"Well, not really. He's the bestfriend of my late father, who sadly passed away when I was younger." I said as I looked at him, forcing a small smile before pressing play.
 
[Boyfriend] by Samantha Jade
 
I smirked a bit before going to the middle of the room, the intro of "Boyfriend", one of the songs I train to and one of the most possible debut songs, echoing throughout the room. Gosh. Good thing this just has back-up vocals. I would be dead if the original one I recorded was the one played. I danced the choreography taught to me by my choreographer in Japan, and waited for the cue.
 
And then, at the first word, I sang.
 
Why are you [all in my face]
Lately you [on frequent myspace]
You know i'm not the type to low key creep around
You're messing up on your way out
 
I carried on with my routine, not minding the presence of 5 guys slack-jawed by how I perform. I've been training very hard in dancing, singing, and acting, ever since I was small, but I got formal entertainment company training in Japan only 2 months ago, and I'm going to train here for 2 months as well, before debuting in both countries by the year 2011. I always asked why I got only a 4 month training before debuting. But everybody only said one thing.
 
"You're too talented already. You don't need to train in areas you already know."
 
Remembering that statement, my moves became more stiff, matching the song more, and I smirked while singing.
 
Well. Let's see if I'm THAT talented, like they say.
 
You're pressing me
Fall back i need some room
You want this thing to work?
I need you to do all the necessary things to keep me
But you just keep on pushing me
You're 'bout to barely be my boyfriend.
 
B-B-Boyfriend.
B-B-B-B-Boyfriend...
 
I remembered my mother's dying wish while I was dancing. She was smiling at me in her deathbed, her hand reaching out to me.
 
"ShiRin-ah, fulfill my dream for you, daughter. Be known in all countries I strived to reach. I know you have talents that even I couldn't compare to." She said, softly, bringing me to tears that time.
 
"Mom. What do you want me to do?" I said, trying hard for my voice to come out more solid, holding back the sobs.
 
"Be a star."
 
Those were her final words before the heart monitor became a straight line.
 
As I grew up, I held on to her last wish. While being a normal student in Seoul National High School as a scholar, I was simultaneously a trainee of Tokyo Cultural High School, scholar in performing arts, training under the best modern and contemporary coaches. That's where I got my training for Singing, Dancing, and Acting from. I was also included in a Public Speaking Class in the U.S. which gave me my edge in hosting and being an MC.
 
I did everything... just for my mom.
 
I dared to look at the five boys as I continued dancing. Onew-sshi was drop-jawed, his eyes wide, and technically frozen. MinHo-sshi actually dropped a book he was reading while watching me during the first stanza, and I was already near the coda, but he never made a move to pick it up. Key-sshi was slack-jawed like the rest of them, but he was clutching onto his chest.
 
TaeMin-sshi and JongHyun-sshi had the most smirk-worthy expressions. Taemin-sshi after being amazed for a few moments immediately set himself to work, trying to copy my movements. I smirked in my head. I recorded that song last year and had my first set of steps prepared starting December last year. It takes practice to be able to copy this. Add the fact that my Japanese choreographer added harder steps in the song when I got there....well, you get the picture.
 
I don't remember "i do" nor saw a wedding ring
Only a few months in
And now i'm ready to leave...
 
JongHyun-sshi wasn't as shocked as the others, but he immediately his lips when I turned around, like he just snapped out of a trance. Since then, he tried not to look at me, which failed. JongHyun's shock moment was when I sang my adlibs on the part near the last chorus.
 
So What You Think We're Meant To Be?
You're Just A Boyfriend?
Oh....!
 
Did you think I couldn't reach those high notes, JongHyun-sshi?
 
With the final beat, I stopped dancing and singing, huffing due to the crazily difficult dance steps. I smirked as the boys began composing themselves, which made them look like dorks, messing everything around. Then, I looked to the door, noticing that a familiar female was standing.
 
"Do I still need to teach you steps? You can handle everything already." She said out loud, and my smirk grew into a full blown smile.
 
"Choreographer Sunbae? Annyeonghaseyo." I said, facing the woman who trained me to Korean dances while I was still younger and bowed to her. I couldn't believe she still choreographs dances.
 
"You know her?" I heard someone ask, figuring it to be MinHo-sshi, and I smiled to him before opening my mouth to speak. But Choreographer Sunbae suddenly answered the question for me.
 
"Yeh. She was my Hoobae in Cultural School when I was younger, and I trained her." She said before looking at me and winking. I just tried not to laugh.
 
"Well, since you don't need anymore training on this one... I suggest we review the K-pop dances I taught you. How does that sound?" She asked me, and smiling some more, I nodded.
 
"Sure." I said, as Sunbae went to where my phone was, speaking to SHINee as she did so.
 
"SHINee, prepare to see yourselves in this girl." She said before pressing a few buttons.
 
Then suddenly, the boom track of "Replay" began to play.
 
[boom track: replay] - SHINee
 
We were both dancing to the original steps of the song when suddenly, all SHINee members began sitting down in front of me, watching my every move.
 
"Still remember this?" Sunbae asked me, and I laughed.
 
"Yup. The first dance you ever taught me when I was in Senior Year, high school." I said, and she chuckled.
 
"Haha. You still remembered?" She asked me, and I just smirked as I continued to dance.
 
Yes, I remember it clearly until now. I was a senior high school student then in Tokyo Cultural High. I had been playing around at an empty classroom then. I played the debut track of SHINee and tried to dance the steps the way I remembered it in the MV. But suddenly, the music was stopped, and as I looked at the one who did it, I found Choreographer Sunbae smiling at me saying "Close. But not quite." before playing the Boom Track of Replay and adding a soft "This one, I think, is more challenging."
 
I never forgot it to this day, even as I danced facing the original dancers of the song, I still felt like I was just still in the empty classroom with her.
 
When the bridge was playing, a remark was made by Sunbae.
 
"Yah, I forgot Taemin-sshi's part there in the MV. The part which only he dances...." She said, as she looked at me through the mirror.
 
"You were the one who taught me, yet I still remember the steps when you don't?" I asked her jokingly, and she laughed.
 
"Well, you do HIS part then. After all, he's your bias." She revealed, and I almost stopped dancing when she said those words.
 
"YAH! You weren't supposed to reveal that!" I shouted as I continued to dance, yet sparing a glance at Taemin-sshi. He was red, looking the floor, a small smile on his face.
 
I felt so embarassed seeing him like that. Gosh. Being a fan of the boyband exposed me to the fact that I'm like a pedo-noona, having a crush on someone way younger than me. And Sunbae just HAD to reveal it. I looked at Taemin-sshi for one last time...
 
Then, I danced his part.
 
= = =
 
"Wow! You still remember that?! GOSH! I'm getting old!" She exclaimed when the song was through. I just laughed at her before looking at the boys who were once again looking like they were amazed.
 
"Were you supposed to debut with us but you didn't get in because you're a girl?" Taemin-sshi said, and all the members took turns in hitting him lightly on the head, JongHyun-sshi included. I just laughed at how adorable they looked.
 
"Well, I guess that's it. I'll tell LeeMyeong-sshi that you've done well. Go rehearse your slow songs next." She said, and I tried to supress a groan, which I failed.
 
"Abeonim is gonna tire me out, isn't he?" I asked Sunbae, which earned me a smile and a slight nod.
 
"Aigoo. Alright. Tell him I'm gonna need his help in locating the booths. I need to hear myself when I rehearse, as always." I said to her, before smiling, earning me a nod from Sunbae.
 
As she went out the door, I looked back at SHINee and smiled at them.
 
"Well, I guess I better go now." I said, going to where the sound system was, disconnecting my cellphone and placing the cord back in my bag.
 
"Well, it's been nice meeting you." Onew-sshi said, smiling at me. MinHo-sshi just gave a nod.
 
"Yeah. I hope to work with you in the future." Key-sshi said, then winking. 
 
Whoah. Seriously. Did he just... WINK?
 
"Noona, you HAVE to dance with me in the future, arasso?" TaeMin-sshi suddenly blurted out, earning him bonks in the head by the other members...again.
 
But I noticed that JongHyun-sshi was just looking at me. He's not gonna say anything, huh? 
 
I zipped my bag up and went to the door, and momentarily stopped by the doorframe.
 
But then, something in me decided to look into JongHyun-sshi's eyes and say one thing.
 
"Oh, and JongHyun-sshi. Be prepared to admit that relationship with Shin SeKyung-sshi, and beware of dangerous waters. After all, the paparazzi never sleep."
 
Days passed.
 
Days turned to a week.
 
A week turned into weeks.
 
And I watched as my warning gradually became the truth.
 
SHINee's Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung confirmed to be dating!
 
= = =
 
Question: What WESTERN Pop song, sung by a solo female artist, would you want Selene's debut song to be?
 
Answering this will affect a chapter to be posted in the near future.
Give me choices so I could pick, and if possible, try to give me a link to the music.
If your suggested song would be the one I'll pick, good for you. =]
 
I want you to be able to put in your own voice in this.
Answer in the comment box, and once again...
 
ENJOY READING! x]