Tables Turn. =]

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

...And I try my best to update today. I hope all of you would like this.

Anyway, the comment replies are in blog entries, so, if you would want, read them. here are links:

for comment replies on chap. 34: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/16203

for comment replies on chap. 35: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/16304

and here we have the next chapter. the words in blue are links to some pictures to help you visualize. =]

i have a question for you, would you like me to continue the SPARKS filming escapades of shirin until chapter 38 or 39? or would you want me to move on to the next activity for shirin? please tell me your answers in the comments section. =]

okay, here, again, is the 36th chapter. =] the ost is SHINee's "up & down":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddQ85xGBqI

= = =
February 14, 2011
Cheonam University
5:45 A.M.
SPARKS Filming


The wind gently blew on my face as I looked at the filming location that I am in. Here I am, officially inside Cheonam University, one of the most posh schools in Korea. It amazes me to no end how western the school looks like when it actually is in the eastern part of the world. I wonder, what wonders could it bring to us actors with this University being our film location?

What memory could I have here?

The wind blew once more as I thought of this, and a few strands of my bangs went to my glasses. Aigoo. I fixed my hair once again as I continued to look at the venue and the people who came into this area with me earlier this morning.

The production team, specifically the technical staff, are making the final touches to the camera routes and other electrical devices. The make-up and dressing tents are also set up already. Actually, the tents were just a few feet from my standing figure. It was strategically placed under a tree for the sake of the actors later.

Thinking about the tents reminded me of my make-up and I quickly took a small mirror from the pocket of my skirt and looked at myself.

Good. Even after 30 minutes since my make-up was applied, it still hasn't been affected by anything.

I placed the mirror back inside my pocket and smiled for a moment. I really don't look like myself, actually. My character would have to be nerdy-looking, so the coordi-unnies made me look like a "cute nerd", thus the glasses and the braids. But actually, I really don't look this way. Also, I was wearing a uniform different from the real uniform of Cheonam University students.

I wonder... would my co-stars recognize me?

And speaking of my co-stars...

"Oh. JongHyun-sshi, TaeMin-sshi, you're here." I heard the director say, and I looked to my right, seeing a pair of gorgeous guys walking towards the direction of the dressing tent.

"Change into your uniform costumes already. We still have to fix your hair, you know." I heard a coordi-unnie say as the two males continue to make their way to the tent.

Suddenly, JongHyun Oppa began to run and TaeMin-ah began chasing him. They're playing tag again? Aigoo... such kids.

"Yah! Hyung! You're unfair! I thought we made a deal about running!" TaeMin-ah exclaimed, with the echoes of JongHyun Oppa's laughter resounding not long after.

"The deal lasted until we got off the van, Taem-ah!" The older male teased the younger as they continued to play around like little kids in a playground. The coordi-unnies began chuckling at the antics of the two idols, and I couldn't help but laugh along with them.

"Yah! You two, get back here already! JinKi-yah texted me and said that he and MinHo-yah will be coming in late. You know the two had just got back from hosting the early morning special of SuKiRa!" JeeNae Unnie, a coordi-unnie, exclaimed with a smile playing in her features. I could only chuckle some more at this. She really looks like the Unnie of every young idol once you get to work with her.

"Neh, Noona." The two SHINee members said before they stopped their running. The went on their way once again to the dressing room, but not without seeing me first.

The surprising thing here is that... they don't recognize me.

"Whoah!" The two exclaimed when they saw me. Evident fear rushed into their features, and I tried to stifle my laughs. TaeMin-ah immediately rushed behind JongHyun Oppa when I smiled at them.

"Hyung! What do we do? What if she's like that fangirl who almost ripped my clothes out once?!" TaeMin-ah asked, freaking out in front of me. How funny.

"Molla! Seriously. You're not the only one nervous here, you know!" JongHyun Oppa exclaimed, and the laughs of the coordi-unnies began to echo once again, seeing the two freak out in front of me.

Are some SHAWOLS really that.... obsessive up to the point that SHINee would fear for their lives in the presence of a fangirl?

The two males notice that the coordi-unnies were laughing at them and they looked at the laughing females with confusion in their expressions. The director, who witnessed the scene and laughed along with the staff went to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"ShiRin-sshi, I thought you'd stay inside the make-up tent?" He asked me, and as I looked at the director, I saw that the jaws of the two idols dropped from the corner of my eye.

"Ah, about that, Sunbae. I thought that I would like to breathe some air for a bit, that's why I went out." I said with a voice smoother and more airy than my usual one, and with that, the dropped jaws reached the ground.

"Oh, I see. I'll start with your scenes later. So, be ready. I'll text you when you're up, 'kay?" He said, and I smiled before nodding. I looked at the two drop-jawed boys before smiling at them. They quickly closed their mouths, but they exclaimed one statement not long after.

"MWO?!"

= = =
February 14, 2011
11:34 A.M.


"This has been the third time this month alone. The THIRD TIME. Can you not control yourselves?! It's like every week there's a brawl in the campus! You're going to wreck the name of this institution because of your stupid antics!" Onew Sunbae exploded in anger as JongHyun Oppa and MinHo-yah stood in front of him with their heads down.

"Chwesonghamnida Seonsaeng-nim." MinHo-yah and JongHyun Oppa said in embarassment.

"Good thing I know you two very well, and that the both of you are friends with my younger sister, ShiRin-ah. Because if I didn't know that, I'm going to settle with you two being expelled because the both of you become a tag-team on fighting the other male students of this institution. And THAT I can't take." Onew Sunbae said in a deep, yet firm, voice.

Truthfully, when I heard that, chills ran down my spine. The way Onew Sunbae looks right now is very very VERY scary.

"Yeh, seonsaeng-nim. We learned our lesson." The two younger males once more said in chorus to Onew Sunbae, who just turned his back and walked away. At the sight of this, JongHyun Oppa and MinHo-yah held their hands up for a high five and laughed mischieviously.

"And CUT!"

The sound of the director's voice ended the scene that Onew Sunbae, MinHo-yah, and JongHyun Oppa filmed. The three SHINee members went to the screen to see how they did. TaeMin-ah and I, on the other hand, waited under a tree in the campus. We smiled at each other in appreciation of how well the other three members acted.

"Alright, that's it, you three." The director said with a few chuckles, and the three idols got tended to by the coordi-unnies.

Out of the blue, he called TaeMin-ah and I to the viewing table. When the both of us got there, we saw that the director was viewing the scene that TaeMin-ah and I filmed before the scene of Onew Sunbae and the others.

I looked intently at the scene, taking my acting into detail.

"You know, TaeMin-ah, the girl whom you'll like would perhaps be the luckiest in the world. You really know how to take care of a girl." I said with a smile to TaeMin-ah, who had a sad face on.

"Thanks, Noona. It's so sad that the girl I like doesn't notice me, though." He said. I breathed deeply before hugging him. TaeMin-ah hesitantly hugged me back.

"The girl would be, perhaps, the numbest girl in the world to not notice you. Anyway, I still have after school classes, so, I'll be heading off now. See you tomorrow!" I said after releasing him, and I walked away.

"If that's the case, then, Noona, you're the numbest girl in the world." Said TaeMin-ah sadly, not heard by my retreating figure.

The director paused the video take and turned to TaeMin-ah and I. I saw Onew Sunbae and MinHo-yah approach us, along with JongHyun Oppa who was drinking water.

Out of the blue, a question from the director shocked me and TaeMin-ah.

"Tell me truthfully, are you two together?"

...and JongHyun Oppa choked on the water he was drinking.

Coordi-unnies began rushing to him, trying to make sure that his uniform costume wasn't wet. As JongHyun Oppa continued to cough out the water, TaeMin-ah shook his head before answering the director.

"No, we aren't, Hyung. Really. Was the acting too realistic?" He asked jokingly, and the dirrector nodded while chuckling. I let out a few laughs too before excusing myself to go to JongHyun Oppa, now left alone by the coordi-unnies.

"O....kaaayyy... What's with the choking, Oppa?" I jokingly asked the SHINee member before me.

"Well, I was shocked that the director suddenly asked that question regarding you and TaeMin-ah. I mean, the kid's about two years younger than you!" He exclaimed, and I smirked while raising an eyebrow.

"Whoa. You act like that when it's TaeMin-ah. But if it were you and me, I bet you'd be all cocky." I said in a smug voice, and JongHyun Oppa sighed, rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Of course, that would be a different story. I'd really like it if they ask that to us. Come on now, I'm pretty sure that you know how much I love you..." He said softly, and now it was my turn to sigh.

"Aigoo. If a rumour leaks out because of that, it would be trouble." I said to him, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I noticed that due to the hustle and bustle of the coordi-unnies, they didn't notice that JongHyun Oppa's collar wasn't fixed. So, I fixed it for him. The proximity of my face to his suddenly made JongHyun Oppa blush, and he became all flustered.

"Uhm, what are you doing, ShiRin?" He asked me softly, the blush still evident in his features. I took my hands away from his collar, which was now fixed, and smiled at him.

"I fixed your collar. Besides, the proximity is part of the fanservice, right?" I said, winking at a slack-jawed JongHyun Oppa before turning around and making my way to JeeNae Unnie for retouch.

Hmph. It was always him making me all flustered. Now, the tables turn.